Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incel numbers at an all time high!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed how you laid out your composition. I also agree with every point you raised.

The pandemic just amplified a problem that had been simmering quietly for decades, similar to how a volcano finally erupts when the lava pressure build-up reaches a crescendo.

The problem now is that multitudes of those men who were borderline incels before the pandemic and then became full-blown ‘cels; what are the chances that they will be able to claw their way back out of the boiling pot and recover their former state, once this pandemic passes? I suspect the majority wont achieve that reverse osmosis
I personally feel it is too early to tell, but I think the pandemic affected people and social culture in many ways that will be permanent. From my observations, I feel that social circles that people had about a year ago grew smaller and tighter, assuming that they were maintained. This goes back to what I referred to earlier, that people are going to be even less social than they were before. For those who had a limited or worse no social circle I feel like an environment where people stick to themselves has been created and will last for a long time. All of what I'm mentioning here are not things that people consciously chose to bring upon themselves, it's just a combination of many factors and these are the results.

As for dating in particular, this is what I feel like may be the issues that men face. In my opinion, I feel like the decisions and actions men took during 2020 will play a major role in how the rest of their life will shape. Men that were unemployed through the pandemic last year have set themselves back by a severe margin that they may have a hard time recovering from, if they ever do. Think about it, you take an average run of the mill guy who had maybe a handful of friends but wasn't all that socially connected and now he loses his job and has been sitting around doing nothing. I think of a guy was around college age this is fine but if you get a guy who is in his late 20s through early 30s, prime time, it really is going to have an impact. Also, tons of people, men included, developed issues with drugs and alcohol last year at record rates. Overall, I feel like 2020 was a year that decided who in the younger cohort was going to be a have or a have not.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally feel it is too early to tell, but I think the pandemic affected people and social culture in many ways that will be permanent. From my observations, I feel that social circles that people had about a year ago grew smaller and tighter, assuming that they were maintained. This goes back to what I referred to earlier, that people are going to be even less social than they were before. For those who had a limited or worse no social circle I feel like an environment where people stick to themselves has been created and will last for a long time. All of what I'm mentioning here are not things that people consciously chose to bring upon themselves, it's just a combination of many factors and these are the results.

As for dating in particular, this is what I feel like may be the issues that men face. In my opinion, I feel like the decisions and actions men took during 2020 will play a major role in how the rest of their life will shape. Men that were unemployed through the pandemic last year have set themselves back by a severe margin that they may have a hard time recovering from, if they ever do. Think about it, you take an average run of the mill guy who had maybe a handful of friends but wasn't all that socially connected and now he loses his job and has been sitting around doing nothing. I think of a guy was around college age this is fine but if you get a guy who is in his late 20s through early 30s, prime time, it really is going to have an impact. Also, tons of people, men included, developed issues with drugs and alcohol last year at record rates. Overall, I feel like 2020 was a year that decided who in the younger cohort was going to be a have or a have not.
You have again hit the nail on the head.

From a dating perspective, men have been set back significantly by this pandemic. Even those that have the capacity to recover will do so at a very slow pace. The fundamental issue here is that dating is a confidence game. If a man loses his job, his social connections and match fitness, what does that do to his confidence? The younger males may adapt and recover quicker, but the older dogs may stay down for good.

Women on the other hand have been affected too by the pandemic, but not to the same magnitude as men. Women actually may come out of this with a spring in their step. The pandemic-driven rise in incel numbers has meant women have enjoyed a huge validation harvest online. Females that were less confident pre-covid have been validated to death by incels online and are brimming with confidence. HB4s are acting like 8s!
Once this virus passes, those false 8s wont be taking themselves down the ladder to where they rightly belong. They will continue to run around demanding and expecting the treatment of 8s. When the smoke clears, high value males will be fighting for scraps

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have again hit the nail on the head.

From a dating perspective, men have been set back significantly by this pandemic. Even those that have the capacity to recover will do so at a very slow pace. The fundamental issue here is that dating is a confidence game. If a man loses his job, his social connections and match fitness, what does that do to his confidence? The younger males may adapt and recover quicker, but the older dogs may stay down for good.

Women on the other hand have been affected too by the pandemic, but not to the same magnitude as men. Women actually may come out of this with a spring in their step. The pandemic-driven rise in incel numbers has meant women have enjoyed a huge validation harvest online. Females that were less confident pre-covid have been validated to death by incels online and are brimming with confidence. HB4s are acting like 8s!
Once this virus passes, those false 8s wont be taking themselves down the ladder to where they rightly belong. They will continue to run around demanding and expecting the treatment of 8s. When the smoke clears, high value males will be fighting for scraps
I had 2 former friends that were negatively impacted by covid, both have been cut out of my life due to issues that they created. First one I was close friends with for well 2 years, when the closings started he was unemployed and hung out at home. I stopped talking to him around June of last year and I found out 3-4 months later, around late September early October, that he had gained over 30 pounds and had developed an alcohol and drug issue. The other friend I had, he wasn't close but I enjoyed his company, intentionally stopped working last summer and used the COVID loopholes to be able to receive unemployment. He literally hung around all day playing video games and working on his car.

Now, this is what I did all of last year. I worked more and was doing food delivery as my money making gig, I won't get into specifically where but it was at a chain restaurant. I was working between 5-6 nights per week, there were several weeks I had worked around 10 nights in a row. I was also taking some prereq courses to pursue a medical field career, still haven't decided. In addition to all of that I was staying in shape, gyms have been open since August but during the summer and spring I was going hiking a lot and doing workouts at home and at the park, they had dip and chin up bars there. Almost a year later I'm still in amazing shape in regards to my fitness, something I've maintained as an adult, and I now have a 6 figure investment portfolio, which I'm also receiving dividends with.

Now, what type of man do you think women are going to go for? Women naturally want to go for a higher quality man who has a lot going for him, I guess what you'd say would be men that have higher SMV? I wouldn't spend too much time blaming women, their response to all of this is just nature. Why would a woman choose a loser like the guys I mentioned above when she can go for a man who was being productive and growing during the pandemic? The guys I mentioned are displaying traits of being emotionally weak, lazy, etc.....none of those are attractive traits.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, what type of man do you think women are going to go for? Women naturally want to go for a higher quality man who has a lot going for him, I guess what you'd say would be men that have higher SMV? I wouldn't spend too much time blaming women, their response to all of this is just nature. Why would a woman choose a loser like the guys I mentioned above when she can go for a man who was being productive and growing during the pandemic? The guys I mentioned are displaying traits of being emotionally weak, lazy, etc.....none of those are attractive traits.
I am going to be honest with you. woman will choose whoever makes their gina's tingle. its very blue pill to assume women would naturally choose you over the unemployed drug addicted stimmy check receiving bad boys. that's great that you are pursing a medical field career. but that should be for you, cuz that's what you want to do. not that you are choosing that career to make yourself more attractive to girls.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to be honest with you. woman will choose whoever makes their gina's tingle. its very blue pill to assume women would naturally choose you over the unemployed drug addicted stimmy check receiving bad boys. that's great that you are pursing a medical field career. but that should be for you, cuz that's what you want to do. not that you are choosing that career to make yourself more attractive to girls.
ha. This.
It's awesome to have a great career and all of that 'be on your purpose' stuff, but I always think it's way overplayed when people (dating coaches etc) link it to success with girls.
Unless you're literally making insane 'F U' money where girls want to be with you because you can fly them to Dubai at the drop of a hat or buy them a car without blinking, then i've never seen if effect peoples results much.
I'd almost go as far as to say in my group it's the guys who sit around getting high and who are either unemployed or just have low paid jobs where they meet tonnes of girls who do better! (of course it's a small sample - could just be coincidental. Maybe them guys just happen to meet more sexually adventurous girls or maybe they just happen to be better looking guys or whatever)
My brother on the other hand is making very good money (but certainly isn't rich) as a top engineer in his field designing electrical networks, and goes to the gym and all that good stuff, but he's never done that well with girls. Maybe he's not that handsome or maybe most of the girls he has good access too are nerdy fat engineer girls! God knows.
And my other brother was the classic badboy unemployed druggie back in the day (haven't seen him for years) and he literally banged models and ****. Has a kid with a model too (doesn't see her though)

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly disagree with you. It's taken me a long time to figure this out but I am basing what I'm about to say off of observations and experiences I've had over the years. I feel that the man or men that a woman will go for is a reflection upon her as an individual in some manner. I'll include some examples.

A few years ago I remember meeting this guy who had a rotation of women. He was short, he was out of shape, he was poor, he was lazy, he was stupid and he was useless and did nothing with his life. I'm pretty sure he might have been a drug dealer or some sort of criminal, I can't say for certain but it made sense. The women that went for this man are quite simply just like him and embody all of these traits. Also, their social circle would have consisted of other people like this so naturally this is what they are exposed to and ultimately spread their legs for.

Another example. There is a guy I know of in my area around my age, early 30s, who is tall and in shape, though due to steroid use, and has a lot of social connections but is fake and flaunts money that he doesn't actually have......he essentially embodies douchiness. However, this man is a well known user of women and goes out with all sorts of them. Why would a woman choose to do anything with a man like this outside of a short term fling? The reason for this is because the women that go for this man are the female equivalent of him and place a lot of value on superficiality. Again, the social circle that they belong to will consist of other women that are like them and naturally the men that they associate with operate on this same level.

I can cite tons of examples but I'm sure you are getting the point. The vast majority of men cannot get away with being losers, whether that be financially, in regards to career or in regards to their moral/personal character. If a woman is dating a man and she finds out he is unemployed or works at Wal Mart he is going to be viewed at differently than if he was a wealthy doctor or businessman, this is pretty well observed.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly disagree with you. It's taken me a long time to figure this out but I am basing what I'm about to say off of observations and experiences I've had over the years. I feel that the man or men that a woman will go for is a reflection upon her as an individual in some manner. I'll include some examples.

A few years ago I remember meeting this guy who had a rotation of women. He was short, he was out of shape, he was poor, he was lazy, he was stupid and he was useless and did nothing with his life. I'm pretty sure he might have been a drug dealer or some sort of criminal, I can't say for certain but it made sense. The women that went for this man are quite simply just like him and embody all of these traits. Also, their social circle would have consisted of other people like this so naturally this is what they are exposed to and ultimately spread their legs for.

Another example. There is a guy I know of in my area around my age, early 30s, who is tall and in shape, though due to steroid use, and has a lot of social connections but is fake and flaunts money that he doesn't actually have......he essentially embodies douchiness. However, this man is a well known user of women and goes out with all sorts of them. Why would a woman choose to do anything with a man like this outside of a short term fling? The reason for this is because the women that go for this man are the female equivalent of him and place a lot of value on superficiality. Again, the social circle that they belong to will consist of other women that are like them and naturally the men that they associate with operate on this same level.

I can cite tons of examples but I'm sure you are getting the point. The vast majority of men cannot get away with being losers, whether that be financially, in regards to career or in regards to their moral/personal character. If a woman is dating a man and she finds out he is unemployed or works at Wal Mart he is going to be viewed at differently than if he was a wealthy doctor or businessman, this is pretty well observed.
because the guys who are money are seen from the get go as providers , while guys who are sexy but not that well built financially are seen as lovers

each different dude tingles different things in a woman , one is tingling security while other is tingling her vagina

I think that there are more stories about women crying after this bad boys , no future guys , than they are after the guys with money and a future , that are perceived as high status guys

sure , it is a tough pill to sallow , but this is the reality

a guy has to flaunts first his lover attributes , then the rest , otherwise he will be denied fast access to sex and other goodies that women bring

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because the guys who are money are seen from the get go as providers , while guys who are sexy but not that well built financially are seen as lovers

each different dude tingles different things in a woman , one is tingling security while other is tingling her vagina

I think that there are more stories about women crying after this bad boys , no future guys , than they are after the guys with money and a future , that are perceived as high status guys

sure , it is a tough pill to sallow , but this is the reality

a guy has to flaunts first his lover attributes , then the rest , otherwise he will be denied fast access to sex and other goodies that women bring
In my honest opinion, I think a lot of what we are discussing is simply just stupid and/or bat**** crazy women that make bad choices in regards to the men they go for. Like I said, I feel that a lot of this is a reflection upon the women themselves, as they are the female equivalent of these men.

This reminds me of stories about these crazy women sending love letters to Ted Bundy or that douche Jeremy Meeks, I really don't comprehend the big deal with him. Anyway, these women were sending love letters to these men that they had never met or interacted with in anyway but yet were obsessed with them. Granted, these are clearly more extreme examples, due to these women being very troubled, but the same basic mechanism is at play.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, I think a lot of what we are discussing is simply just stupid and/or bat**** crazy women that make bad choices in regards to the men they go for. Like I said, I feel that a lot of this is a reflection upon the women themselves, as they are the female equivalent of these men.

This reminds me of stories about these crazy women sending love letters to Ted Bundy or that douche Jeremy Meeks, I really don't comprehend the big deal with him. Anyway, these women were sending love letters to these men that they had never met or interacted with in anyway but yet were obsessed with them. Granted, these are clearly more extreme examples, due to these women being very troubled, but the same basic mechanism is at play.
statistically , even the best women out there at some point had at least one love story with a no future douche

this is why most women after 25 are quite bitter towards guys in general , and embrace feminism , yoga and other stuff like that

the Normal guys are very boring , and when you have something boring and predictable , you start taking it for granted

every woman wants to tame a guy , just like every guy wants to take care of his girl

you have a sh1tload of stories about this , from women giving money to guys , prostituting for them , etc

and trust me mate , most of them are not doing this because they are villains or bad people , they do it because they Think this is the way to show love . Sure they are naive and stupid , but in the same time they do it for love

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
statistically , even the best women out there at some point had at least one love story with a no future douche

this is why most women after 25 are quite bitter towards guys in general , and embrace feminism , yoga and other stuff like that

the Normal guys are very boring , and when you have something boring and predictable , you start taking it for granted

every woman wants to tame a guy , just like every guy wants to take care of his girl

you have a sh1tload of stories about this , from women giving money to guys , prostituting for them , etc

and trust me mate , most of them are not doing this because they are villains or bad people , they do it because they Think this is the way to show love . Sure they are naive and stupid , but in the same time they do it for love
I totally get what you are saying. How I view all of this is that these women are stupid, naive and crazy......traits that I do not value in a person, let alone someone that I'd want in my life. I personally don't really concern myself with people like this, again why would you want that in your life.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally get what you are saying. How I view all of this is that these women are stupid, naive and crazy......traits that I do not value in a person, let alone someone that I'd want in my life. I personally don't really concern myself with people like this, again why would you want that in your life.
I was just saying that this is the vast majority of women , and finding someone that is not like this , it means that she is an unicorn . And unicorns do not really exist , unfortunately

it is the same thing with guy friends , if you would remove everyone from your circle for every stupid thing they say or do , it will be just a matter of time till you would have excluded everyone in your social circle

I think like everything in life , you need to find a balance , like for example excluding someone from your life only for super big things , and let the small ones slide

a social smart person understands for what you need to fight for or not . If we would punish every single thing , we would just be pissed off all the time , and all our energy would go in arguments

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just saying that this is the vast majority of women , and finding someone that is not like this , it means that she is an unicorn . And unicorns do not really exist , unfortunately

it is the same thing with guy friends , if you would remove everyone from your circle for every stupid thing they say or do , it will be just a matter of time till you would have excluded everyone in your social circle

I think like everything in life , you need to find a balance , like for example excluding someone from your life only for super big things , and let the small ones slide

a social smart person understands for what you need to fight for or not . If we would punish every single thing , we would just be pissed off all the time , and all our energy would go in arguments
I saw a real Unicorn in a disturbed dream I had in 2015. It had black wings and flew away near a park that had a river and near a bridge over the river with pastele green grass and rich colour scheme...very vivid dream. This was the year I was in a divorce. Seeing that dream unicorn was very vivid that I remember this disturbed dream.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 2 former friends that were negatively impacted by covid, both have been cut out of my life due to issues that they created. First one I was close friends with for well 2 years, when the closings started he was unemployed and hung out at home. I stopped talking to him around June of last year and I found out 3-4 months later, around late September early October, that he had gained over 30 pounds and had developed an alcohol and drug issue. The other friend I had, he wasn't close but I enjoyed his company, intentionally stopped working last summer and used the COVID loopholes to be able to receive unemployment. He literally hung around all day playing video games and working on his car.

Now, this is what I did all of last year. I worked more and was doing food delivery as my money making gig, I won't get into specifically where but it was at a chain restaurant. I was working between 5-6 nights per week, there were several weeks I had worked around 10 nights in a row. I was also taking some prereq courses to pursue a medical field career, still haven't decided. In addition to all of that I was staying in shape, gyms have been open since August but during the summer and spring I was going hiking a lot and doing workouts at home and at the park, they had dip and chin up bars there. Almost a year later I'm still in amazing shape in regards to my fitness, something I've maintained as an adult, and I now have a 6 figure investment portfolio, which I'm also receiving dividends with.

You know you can have both? I have a job right now where I sit around and play video games (Star Wars Squardrons VR) and sometimes study and get paid for it. I work for the government so no one can question me. ;)