Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incel Movement is a Form of Extremism

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Written by a woman lulz.

A lot of fellas are Taking Ls. Women write similar but hurt articles post wall.
I agree, but this particular article, I think is pretty accurate.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Written by a woman lulz.

A lot of fellas are Taking Ls. Women write similar but hurt articles post wall.
Modern women hate men. Dating, career advice never take from women. Women operate on emotions not logic.

The media is filled with sjw.

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, men who have been oppressed their whole lives are angry about it? Who would have thought. Better go demonize them some more, that should keep them down. Oh and make sure to always single out and attack individual races of men. Make sure men don't realize they are all suffering the exact same oppression in this country, because then men of all races might start working together.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attacks on incels are not about incels when they come from the mainstream media, its a further attack to conservative white straight males as usual.

Also incels are not a group that you join or subscribe, its simply where you fit if you want to get laid but cant (regardless the reasons).

If they want to find sexist aholes, they sould search in gyms and mma academies but guys there usually get laid more than the average joe so their narrative doesnt fit.

Mainstream media, the education system and the law are at an all time low in terms of honesty and quality right now.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Daily Mail a left-leaning publication also?
It has a reputation of being a right wing newspaper but like pretty much
any kind of media based publication these days it’s just another virtue
signalling rag I’m afraid. It’s easy to tell as they moderate the comments on
any articles on touchy subjects, especially any with a racial slant. Peoples
honestly held opinions are disregarded because they don’t fit todays
softly softly, can’t offend anybody narrative.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through a rough patch with my girlfriend, so I've been feeling a little jaded lately.

My apologies to everyone for my sh!tty attitude lately.

So you go from mr blue pill family man to incel rage in the bat of an eye over a gf? Lol it's what happens when you let a gf define you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being incel comes with a laundry list of associations, an identity.
Asexuality is not one of them. You are forgetting the term involuntary. Its not gender identity politics. If you are a straight normal guy and want a woman but dont have one then there is no left wing gender bs there.

The reasons and circumstances behond that is where you get various definitions. The cel suffix means having a reason as to why one is not getting a woman and how one is coping with that.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asexuality is not one of them. You are forgetting the term involuntary. Its not gender identity politics. If you are a straight normal guy and want a woman but dont have one then there is no left wing gender bs there.

The reasons and circumstances behond that is where you get various definitions. The cel suffix means having a reason as to why one is not getting a woman and how one is coping with that.
You don't think conservatism and inceldom go hand in hand? Almost every incel I've interacted with in life was conservative.

Also, I do think gender identity politics encompasses the entire spectrum of politics not just left but definitely a left bias

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't think conservatism and inceldom go hand in hand? Almost every incel I've interacted with in life was conservative.

Also, I do think gender identity politics encompasses the entire spectrum of politics not just left but definitely a left bias
That is the mainstream narrative. Incels is anyone who cant get laid. That has nothing to do with conservatism.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the mainstream narrative. Incels is anyone who cant get laid. That has nothing to do with conservatism.
Is it anyone that can't get laid or do these people that can't get laid share similar traits?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it anyone that can't get laid or do these people that can't get laid share similar traits?
Anyone. It does a disservice when mainstream narrative perverts the definition to make it sound like that. What you are saying is news to me. Thought its easy for conservative white guys to get laid. After all they are macho and they can get ethnics easily.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone. It does a disservice when mainstream narrative perverts the definition to make it sound like that. What you are saying is news to me. Thought its easy for conservative white guys to get laid. After all they are macho and they can get ethnics easily.
Conservative speaks to the way things were or tradition, the idea that this encompasses white guys only is a bit ridiculous since most places are in or transitioning into a feminine society, not just due to women but also the aid of technology.

Like in India for example, an arranged marriage.

But I digress, I think your viewing inceldom with too big of a scope, I think the people that belong to inceldom share traits that make them identity with an incel identity, as opposed to identifying with the label itself.

What do you think are some traits of the incel community outside of not being able to get laid? I think a traditional viewpoint interfacing with modern Feminism is a great first example

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conservative women are as rare as hens teeth. In general women like virtue signalling too much which by it's own
nature shifts them to the left. They wouldn't get the likes they crave on social media if they displayed right wing views
and it's fair to say that the vast majority are completely addicted to social media validation. Maybe many men are incel
because there simply aren't any women available with a compatible conservative political viewpoint? In any kind of
relationship you have to agree on some fundamental stuff. I see things like "NO TORIES!!" regularly on womens profiles
on Tinder. Equally I matched with a woman quite nearby a few days ago and when I read her profile it read that she was
"a massive fag hag" and "an enthusiastic supporter of BLM". I unmatched the second I saw that. I don't want to spend my
time with a woman and her fruity gay mates, nor do I want to apologise every five minutes for being white just for access
to some clapped out, post child, baggy, 45 year old vajayjay. I'd sooner masturbate.

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Conservative women are as rare as hens teeth. In general women like virtue signalling too much which by it's own
nature shifts them to the left. They wouldn't get the likes they crave on social media if they displayed right wing views
and it's fair to say that the vast majority are completely addicted to social media validation. Maybe many men are incel
because there simply aren't any women available with a compatible conservative political viewpoint? In any kind of
relationship you have to agree on some fundamental stuff. I see things like "NO TORIES!!" regularly on womens profiles
on Tinder. Equally I matched with a woman quite nearby a few days ago and when I read her profile I it read that she was
"a massive fag hag" and "an enthusiastic supporter of BLM". I unmatched the second I saw that. I don't want to spend my
time with a woman and her fruity gay mates, nor do I want to apologise every five minutes for being white.
Who even wants a conservative girl?

As annoying as it is to hear girls "virtue signaling" with their liberal beliefs... I would almost say that's more attractive than a girl wearing a MAGA hat.

If you see a girl wearing a MAGA hat, you know there's gotta be something wrong with her.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But feminism is not a form of extremism and should always be celebrated?

Incels also believe that has society brainwashed them to apologize for being born male, to apologize for being attracted to good looking women, to apologize for wanting want to have sex with women, to apologize for wanting to penetrate a woman’s’ body, to apologize for not serving women at all times, to apologize for not worshipping women, and to apologize for not giving half their assets to women in case of divorce,

Incels also believe they shouldn’t have to jump through hoops for sex with a woman they are attracted to, when said women gave up her virginity to a genetically blessed non incel when she was at her most fertile and best looking.

As long as the women is a virgin, the incel cannot complain. If the woman is NOT a virgin, the incel is 100% right.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But feminism is not a form of extremism and should always be celebrated?

Incels also believe that has society brainwashed them to apologize for being born male, to apologize for being attracted to good looking women, to apologize for wanting want to have sex with women, to apologize for wanting to penetrate a woman’s’ body, to apologize for not serving women at all times, to apologize for not worshipping women, and to apologize for not giving half their assets to women in case of divorce,

Incels also believe they shouldn’t have to jump through hoops for sex with a woman they are attracted to, when said women gave up her virginity to a genetically blessed non incel when she was at her most fertile and best looking.

As long as the women is a virgin, the incel cannot complain. If the woman is NOT a virgin, the incel is 100% right.
I've noticed the Red Pill has gone mainstream, a lot of men are becoming openly critical of women. Extreme Feminism on Reddit is beginning to be called out slowly, the only thing is that all these women will pile on as quickly as they can but their tactics are tried and more noticeable now, men are beginning to realize that there are a lot of women who aren't able to get an emotional output from men, they only get used for sex and the abusers will give emo output.

Its interesting to watch for sure, the Texas abortion bill was the biggest hit so far, that made it real and escalated the man hating to an extent not yet saw.