Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Incel kills 5 in UK

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how the UK call 5 people dying as their deadliest. I could have sworn there was a knife attack or a truck running over people that did more. God, this article has all the buzzwords in it. I can tell it was written for cafe, Mac using women and their male orbiters.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how the UK call 5 people dying as their deadliest. I could have sworn there was a knife attack or a truck running over people that did more. God, this article has all the buzzwords in it. I can tell it was written for cafe, Mac using women and their male orbiters.
It's hard to kill a lot of people with a shotgun.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn’t a true incel kill just women that they feel “wronged them”? This guy shot a family and his mother. That’s not incel behavior. The media just wants to label him something.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is way too much of a hit piece. They put all his internet stuff out in the open, too. It's bizarrely very explicit about who he was.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a staged Psyop like that Elliot Rodgers case

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but America and UK wants to take our guns away. Yes, they want nothing more than to do this so I wouldn't be surprise if they staged a lot of these events so guns can have bad publicity.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a staged Psyop like that Elliot Rodgers case

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but America and UK wants to take our guns away. Yes, they want nothing more than to do this so I wouldn't be surprise if they staged a lot of these events so guns can have bad publicity.
This goes deeper than that. They’re seeing less and less men get married and date women these days. The control women and government have had over men for decades is failing and they can’t have that.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting he liked Terminator. In my chronologically younger aged years, I taken a liking to that T1 & T2, especially T2 and would taking a liking to the way Arnie portrayed that character. It's one of those characters you tend to act out if you are a loner sci-fi fan, because you feel understood in some level with that character. Although the current Terminator movies have become more feminist and they made the Arnie Terminator to look like a retarded simp.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could have sworn there was a knife attack or a truck running over people that did more.
Yes, those were Islam related attacks. We have a great many Islamists here but very few guns
otherwise they would be shooting the place up left right and centre as well.
Thank Allah for that.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn’t a true incel kill just women that they feel “wronged them”? This guy shot a family and his mother. That’s not incel behavior. The media just wants to label him something.
The effects of inceldom are fluid and not fixed, so we cant say “hey a true incel would do this, this and that if he snapped, and not this and that”. There is no clearly defined rigid madness checklist for incels.

Some men have layers of issues. They are incels; have no confidence, have no achievement in life, are socially awkward, have mental health problems etc. Throw in drug and alcohol issues into that mix and you have yourself the perfect storm.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's doesn't surprise honestly, those people are ticking time bombs. Just like that case in Germany 10 plus years ago when an outcast killed I think close to 20 kids in his school especially girls who rejected him.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, those were Islam related attacks. We have a great many Islamists here but very few guns
otherwise they would be shooting the place up left right and centre as well.
Thank Allah for that.
They were not Islam related attacks because by saying that you are saying Islam as religion is attacking people lol.

Terrorists are claiming to attack in the name of God but no religion say hey retard go out and kill others who are different from you.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well he called himself an incel virgin and stuff in his vids and in his social media and reddit posts etc.

Either way, very sad. Them poor victims. One just a 3 year old girl :( - Wrong place wrong time.

He didn't actually come across like how I imagined he would from the vids I saw before his youtube account got deleted. Didn't seem half as 'weird' as Elliott Rodger etc. He seemed more like he was completely depressed as opposed to 'strange'. Sounds like he snapped, killed his mum and the next few people who were unlucky enough to come into his path as he walked away from the killing, and then killed himself

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Govts should have teams of specially trained female social workers, whose job it is to provide sexual relief to incels. With such a national resource in place, tragic cases of incel meltdowns will decrease massively

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Govts should have teams of specially trained female social workers, whose job it is to provide sexual relief to incels. With such a national resource in place, tragic cases of incel meltdowns will decrease massively
We attack them and its all good, they attack us back and its this big mystery lol the dreaded incels

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were not Islam related attacks because by saying that you are saying Islam as religion is attacking people lol.

Terrorists are claiming to attack in the name of God but no religion say hey retard go out and kill others who are different from you.
I can't tear that pile of garbage apart word by word without completely derailing this thread so I'll let you
continue with your blinkers on chap. Nothing to see here.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is his vaccination status? Did you know that covid kills more people? Anyone who doesn't get vaccinated or puts on masks out (as I have) there probably has probably killed more people than he has.