"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

In your opinion, what's the best way of getting a girl off social media to **** you

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I've found it downright impossible to convince any woman to sleep with me when she doesn't.

The only thing you can control is when to pursue and when to eject.
 

adanricci

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
47
Age
35
If she wants to she will.

One time I posted a joke in some local fb group, and then went through the likes to find the hottest chick that liked it. I sent her a message saying there were more jokes where that came from. She asked "do I know you?". I said "Not yet", a couple of weeks later we went bowling, and then we banged. Then covid started and we were together for a while.
 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You date her. I've met women off of there who was attracted who slept with me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Social circle game. That or having 100K or more followers.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Witty conversation, and meet her in person. Wouldn't be hard to work in to the convo where she would go out to. As a parent we warn our kids not to meet strangers off the internet. So don't be surprised when she has her guard up. Especially if she is an "influencer" :lol:. You realize there is a boyfriend taking all those pictures right?
 

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
25
Age
23
I've found it downright impossible to convince any woman to sleep with me when she doesn't.

The only thing you can control is when to pursue and when to eject.
yeah but
Witty conversation, and meet her in person. Wouldn't be hard to work in to the convo where she would go out to. As a parent we warn our kids not to meet strangers off the internet. So don't be surprised when she has her guard up. Especially if she is an "influencer" :lol:. You realize there is a boyfriend taking all those pictures right?
I knew her from school , she's recently got out of a relationship but she's a hoe , since I already know her I don't wanna turn it into a catch up , get straight to the point unoe
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top