Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In this post we remember Zyzz(and Jophill), The man, The Myth, The legend

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I serisouly could care less if you like Zyzz or not, but this thread is to show respect. You don't like him fine, it cost you nothing pay this no mind

Just saying

@ Michael wanna be--you sir are a great -A- idiot, you assume because I type in lingo and meme's that I speak like that in real life. Your a true blue idiot. In my line of work I talk and deal with multi-millioaries daily. If I talk like this to them you think I would still have my job?

seriosuly you guys need to stop hating

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've said my piece about the Zyzz part, I don't feel I need to talk about that part anymore.

I'm no rich man in any way, and it hasn't been my goal to. I'm still going to college, really.

Now, for you to talk about you being associated with multi-millionaires with your job. I hope you know that means very little. I'm not in that business, but with logical thinking, working in whatever business, working with rich people is a given. Rich people hiring regular people to do their relations with other rich people. It's nothing special.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hell is going on in this thread.

Anyway, I never knew about him until he died, but he seemed like a positive guy who loved inspiring other people. I have a soft spot for the proverbial rags-to-riches success stories that are achieved through that kind of motivation.

To those of you who are bad-mouthing and talking **** about a dead young man, your insecurities are not only pathetic, but blatantly obvious. Stop being jealous of the man; he's dead, you're still alive, why in the world do you even feel the need to insult him? Do you seriously feel that inferior? I recognize that Zyzz had a more fit body than I will ever have and probably enjoyed a pretty fast lifestyle that I would know nothing about, but it doesn't bother me or make me feel inferior, and even if I thought Zyzz was obnoxious it wouldn't bring me to insult him after the fact. All I see is a man that has achieved success and help bring inspiration to thousands of people, and I celebrate his success because he earned it. That's great. Honestly, some of you guys should look into working on your own self esteem instead of slandering a man who died in the prime of his youth.

So what if the allegations behind his steroid use are true? To me that doesn't matter - yes, it's horrible and tragic that it may have cost him his life at such a young age - but if he did use he most likely already paid the price for his usage with his life. There's no use slinging **** at him about it now, stop acting so holier than thou about it. What matters now is his legacy and the impact he's had during his time here. And from what I've gathered it's nothing to gawk at. His own personal flaws don't diminish the positive impact he's had on thousands of people - especially those who needed it most - during his short life. I'd wager that's much more than some of you will ever accomplish in your own lifetime, and you'll probably live three to four times as long as he did. Come to think of it, if I was in some of your guys' positions, I'd probably be jealous and bitter too.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't, nor ever did, hate Zyzz.

But, at least in my philosophy of Taoism, the purpose of life is to live long, as long as possible, and in this respect, Zyzz was a failure.

He ought not to be an inspiration to anyone.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
The Zyissy was nothing more than a roided up insecure phag who wore guyliner, lip gloss, made phaggy kissy faces, had typical sheeple strategically placed tats, hair like the heat meiser, fake and baked, danced around drugged out of his mind, and was a complete tool shed who other closeted phags look up to because they all secretly hate themselves and will never be satisfied in life no matter how they "improve".

The rest of the tools who worship a roided phag and have to live vicariously through Zyissy and are one step to full blown homosexuality and the mental house. Society does need clowns so let them oblige.
Doesn't matter, the dude helped out people and was an inspiration. You also don't look like that with steroids. It takes hard work no matter what. He will be remembered by his actions, he tried to help people, he was a good man. His personal flaws do not matter anymore. What matters is what he left behind either positive or negative. He's done a very good job.

Also there is nothing homosexual about his appearance. Homosexuality is a sexual preference. What you wear and the color and the fit doesn't matter. Now if what he wears gives you a stiffy, that's your problem and only your problem.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought Zyzz was hilarious and one of the friendliest people out there. He had the looks, the fame, the charisma, yet kept the same friends and didn't change who he was. Not many people out there like that.