Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In this post we remember Zyzz(and Jophill), The man, The Myth, The legend

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP to Jophill, sosuave has gone downhill since he left his prescene here is missed now we got trolls like gsp's but he's not worthy of the toruch

For those who aren't aware, aware yourself here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Shavershian
^^Bio

http://thesoloist1.wordpress.com/20...we-remember-zyzz-the-man-the-myth-the-legend/
^^Vids

Zyzz was like the Pook of bodybuilding.com except unlike Pook he didn't mind attention and actually backed his words up with videos and pics. The guy was a nerd and troll but once he got fit he still had a likeable perosnality and used that intigllence to troll and motivate his followers(Zyzz isn't just a person Zyzz is a movment) this is why so many people mired him. He was a real alpha(not that b.s. thats spewed so often here in the community for guys who think they are), when he walked, he walked like a boss, when he talked he talked like a arrogant troll but he backed it up cause he was the shyt and knew he was money

respect the king of aesthetics

Zyzz forever faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarkkkkkkkkkk

you miring?

:rockon:

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zyzz was a fraud...his entire crew was HEAVY into steroids...his brother got caught with them.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Checking in on Zyzz nuthugging thread.

What happened? Did all your accounts on bodybuilding get negged by Lunatic?

If he think he's a hard cvnt why don't you try to be one yourself, instead of making the millionth and first zyzz **** gobling thread over various internet sites. I like the misc, I hate zeee whyyy zeee zeee phaggots.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who worships Zyzz is in need of therapy because you are a basement dwelling faggot who will never leave his parents house, get a life you retards and become productive members of society. Or better yet take steroids and you'll end up dead in a sauna, robbed, just like Zyzz...is that the future you want for yourselves?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Anyone who worships Zyzz is in need of therapy because you are a basement dwelling faggot who will never leave his parents house, get a life you retards and become productive members of society. Or better yet take steroids and you'll end up dead in a sauna, robbed, just like Zyzz...is that the future you want for yourselves?
dude stfu!

seriosuly the guy died, this thread is paying respect to him inspriing people, your really being a bytch right now son, go play in traffic with your hands held high idiot!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP to anyone that dies young.

But also RIP to the sense of anyone who follows and "mires" a knucklehead like the one on your links.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
dude stfu!

seriosuly the guy died, this thread is paying respect to him inspriing people, your really being a bytch right now son, go play in traffic with your hands held high idiot!
there is nothing to respect in zyzz...the guy was the definition of a loser.

he was a skinny kid who wanted attention so he took massive, dangerous doses of steroids to achieve a dream that should have been achieved through hard work

he died because he took steroids...massive doses clen etc

you trying to elevate that to hero status is idiotic and irresponsible

maybe you should play in traffic instead because you don't know what a hero is. what are you his publicist or are you trying to sell supplements on his name....get the fvck outta here!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if and how much he took steroids, but your muscles aint growing by themselves only with juice and protein powders, you still have to put the hard work behind it.

Regarding him personally, I dont know him as well as many other posters in here but for what I saw, he is the kind of guy who deserve credits for going after what he wanted, wheter it was muscles,attention or a "rock star lifestyle" made of action,hot babes and followers.

The real person to blame are those who live a life they dislike only to play it safe and respect rules that they probably dont even share, only for the promise of getting something in return (just like nice guys who are nice not because they want but because they think it will make them laid).

So credit to the bastard,I see so much energy and positivity in him that I have no heart to bash him, he aimed for what he wanted and got it, no matter the conseguences or the price to pay.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
there is nothing to respect in zyzz...the guy was the definition of a loser.

he was a skinny kid who wanted attention so he took massive, dangerous doses of steroids to achieve a dream that should have been achieved through hard work

he died because he took steroids...massive doses clen etc

you trying to elevate that to hero status is idiotic and irresponsible

maybe you should play in traffic instead because you don't know what a hero is. what are you his publicist or are you trying to sell supplements on his name....get the fvck outta here!

The guy inspired THOUSANDS of people to get fit and that they can become shredded, go over on bodybuilding.com his bodyspace is the most viewed and he is voted as the number one inspiritonal member this is fact!

He helped members lose weight not only was he a troll but very knowledgtable when it came to bodybuilding and aesthetics. Guy was from a loser, very smart guy even though he acted douchey at times, banged the girls you jerk off to at night and had a magnetic personality. You really think steriods give you muscles like that? you still gotta hit the gym and put in work dum dum

No one is trying to elevate him to hero status the guy is already a hero you nitwit

COME AT ME BRO!​

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
No one is trying to elevate him to hero status the guy is already a hero
Wow you are really clueless...I don't believe you've ever lifted a day in your life...go kill yourself loser.

@whodares zyzz took massive doses in his cycles...triple, quadruples of clen....stuff that would shred you without working out...but at lethal doses....but hey solomon go for it dude 'mirin' :)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Wow you are really clueless...I don't believe you've ever lifted a day in your life...go kill yourself loser.

@whodares zyzz took massive doses in his cycles...triple, quadruples of clen....stuff that would shred you without working out...but at lethal doses....but hey solomon go for it dude 'mirin' :)

Dude why are your Jimmies Rustled? let me guess Zyzz fucced your bytch right? or he trolled you online right?

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

scshhhhhhhhh no tears now, good night sweet prince!

lol @ Burroughs acting like he's a weight lifting steoried expert, bet you $100 this guy is non-lifitng-manlet trying to act all "Alpha"

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

p.s. Burroughs we can post pics of each other flexing, but we both know you ain't "bout it brah"

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Role model?

A guy who does steroids and drugs is a horrible role model for young people.

Inspiration my ass. If he did it natty Id give him more props.

I take more inspiration from Cristiano Ronaldo. Great athlete, amazing skills, lean yet muscular despite the ridiculous amount of running he has to do as a soccer play.

Zyzz is just another young **** up who should have stayed away from drugs. If anything he shows young bucks not to touch them chemicals...steroids or recreational drugs can screw you up if they aint all natural. Stick to weed or mushrooms if anything.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
The Zyissy was nothing more than a roided up insecure phag who wore guyliner, lip gloss, made phaggy kissy faces, had typical sheeple strategically placed tats, hair like the heat meiser, fake and baked, danced around drugged out of his mind, and was a complete tool shed who other closeted phags look up to because they all secretly hate themselves and will never be satisfied in life no matter how they "improve".

The rest of the tools who worship a roided phag and have to live vicariously through Zyissy and are one step to full blown homosexuality and the mental house. Society does need clowns so let them oblige.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
wow at all the phaggotry in this thread, the guy died seriously were is the respect?
What do you want? A memorial for him? He died like a year ago, hundreds of threads have been, people said how they felt and everyone moved on, except for you it seems. Why are you on his undead nuts so hard? If he inspired you that's great, you don't need to shout it to the world. Not everyone is going to have the same role model or agree with you in your thought he was a great person.

There is no need to be upset

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
What do you want? A memorial for him? He died like a year ago, hundreds of threads have been, people said how they felt and everyone moved on, except for you it seems. Why are you on his undead nuts so hard? If he inspired you that's great, you don't need to shout it to the world. Not everyone is going to have the same role model or agree with you in your thought he was a great person.

There is no need to be upset

You jelly brah? they're Pook threads made every month or so and there is NO hate for Pook yet no one have ever seen Pook, much less a picture. I make one thread of one guy and everyones Jimmies ruslted? funny

I didn't see any threads on Sosuave last year paying respect for Zyzz. No one is on his nuts except for you hating on a dead man

Sad brah, very sad

SCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, no nightmares now only sweet dreams

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You jelly brah? they're Pook threads made every month or so and there is NO hate for Pook yet no one have ever seen Pook, much less a picture. I make one thread of one guy and everyones Jimmies ruslted? funny

I didn't see any threads on Sosuave last year paying respect for Zyzz. No one is on his nuts except for you hating on a dead man

Sad brah, very sad

SCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, no nightmares now only sweet dreams
I never knew who he was until someone posted his death on here a year ago. I admit, he has a great physique. I was getting in great shape at one point, but I let it go the past three months. I'm actually getting slowly back into it, and I admit, his physique is an inspiration, steroid or not.

That being said, you sound like a five year old kid who's obsessed with the Power Rangers and using Power Rangers lingo and dressing up like the red ranger. Hey, I'm 23, but I can tell you honestly, from everyone else's perspective, you need to grow up.

People die. Some have some great things about them that are inspirational. It does not mean you have to turn yourself into the guy. You appear to be very insecure, to the point you change your personality to copy someone who has an established well-known personality. The bro-talk, the seemingly trollish posts, you are a Zyzz-wannabe.

Anyone that talks like you do on the internet, you most likely talk like that in the real world. All that means is that you need a break off the internet.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
I never knew who he was until someone posted his death on here a year ago. I admit, he has a great physique. I was getting in great shape at one point, but I let it go the past three months. I'm actually getting slowly back into it, and I admit, his physique is an inspiration, steroid or not.

That being said, you sound like a five year old kid who's obsessed with the Power Rangers and using Power Rangers lingo and dressing up like the red ranger. Hey, I'm 23, but I can tell you honestly, from everyone else's perspective, you need to grow up.

People die. Some have some great things about them that are inspirational. It does not mean you have to turn yourself into the guy. You appear to be very insecure, to the point you change your personality to copy someone who has an established well-known personality. The bro-talk, the seemingly trollish posts, you are a Zyzz-wannabe.

Anyone that talks like you do on the internet, you most likely talk like that in the real world. All that means is that you need a break off the internet.
^Everything this man said. I have respect for you solo, but you really have a zyzz obsession.

The reason more people talk about Pook is because more people know Pook on this website. If someone on this site isn't from bodybuilding.com or australia there is like a 100% chance they never heard of zyzz before. So why would there be a Zyzz respect thread on this website when he died? There was just a short thread because the amount of people that knew about zyzz was small.

Like I said before: If he inspired you that's great, you don't need to shout it to the world. Not everyone is going to have the same role model or agree with you in your thought he was a great person. Seems like you are getting upset no one in this thread is holding zyzz to the same light you hold him.