Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

in the market for a new watch

Connor99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas on a good watch in the 800-$1,500 range

something with style but not tacky lol

anyone

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the low end, you could probobly get a decent Ramond Weil or a Movado. They have 5-800 dollar watches that look decent an are professional looking. On the upper end (and in some cases just a bit beyond your budget) you could look at an Omega or a Tag Heuer. If you can find someone you can negotiate with you might be able to get a base Breitling but they typically fetch around $1700 base.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
On the low end, you could probobly get a decent Ramond Weil or a Movado. They have 5-800 dollar watches that look decent an are professional looking. On the upper end (and in some cases just a bit beyond your budget) you could look at an Omega or a Tag Heuer. If you can find someone you can negotiate with you might be able to get a base Breitling but they typically fetch around $1700 base.
I got the silver Movado Luno - I am in love with it. It is very sleek - fits my style since I wear lots of white, black, and grey, very preppy, clean-cut look

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JEDSE2/ref=s9_simz_gw_s0_p241_t3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0SB4S6SKHP29A9AWBEC7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

But best to get a watch that YOU like, your style will probably be different from mine

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much to spend on a watch. You guys will save the economy. :D