"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

In the Dominican Republic now guys

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
And well. **** US women lol. Am having a lot of fun with the local women here. A lot of them are actually gasp....pleasant to have a conversation with. Talent is very mixed though. I banged a stunner off okay cupid last night though who works at the us embassy here. Pleasant personality, feminine, passionate, no PC and ****ing epic sex.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
When you go to the DR, you know you're getting laid.
It has a reputation of being a sexual destination spot.
Haven't you heard stories about fat @ss ugly Rush Limbaugh bringing bottles of Viagra with him to the Dominican Republic?
That's the only place he can get laid! LMAO
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Man I can't wait to get back to Colombia. Costa Rica and DR have been played out a bit for awhile now. Colombia is headed that way but luckily they got a huge injection of Venezuelan females to curtail that for the time being.

Enjoy DR and I'm jealous. Isn't it amazing how you can hit on girls down there like nothing or it was the 1980's?
Hardly no feminism or #metoo movement down there. :up:
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
That's part of it. But some women are just raised differently, with less attitude in general. I'm not saying it's an ironclad rule, but I've traveled around and Yankees are pretty bytchy and entitled compared to other chicks. Maybe it's because they don't know what true struggle is, which again circles back to your third world/first world idea.
I think it is purely a status thing; I think we have become so focused on looks and body, that we sometimes forget the strength of status, it has been getting dudes laid for a millennia, granted, status is gained by being athletic but if you are around lesser status men, they are apt to challenge you, yet the locals usually know better than to mess with the tourists... Being a tourist is very high status in my opinion.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I hear you can get killed there though, dangerous place.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think it is purely a status thing; I think we have become so focused on looks and body, that we sometimes forget the strength of status, it has been getting dudes laid for a millennia, granted, status is gained by being athletic but if you are around lesser status men, they are apt to challenge you, yet the locals usually know better than to mess with the tourists... Being a tourist is very high status in my opinion.
That's not what it is. In some countries tourism brings in a majority of the capital. Plus you're not part of the local politics. In some countries American males are treated as rock stars.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That's not what it is. In some countries tourism brings in a majority of the capital. Plus you're not part of the local politics. In some countries American males are treated as rock stars.
In the Dominican Republic and other countries not overrun by feminism the woman will behave in a natural feminine state. You won't have to fight thru her American feminist shields nor will you have to fight thru her American status views.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
In the Dominican Republic and other countries not overrun by feminism the woman will behave in a natural feminine state. You won't have to fight thru her American feminist shields nor will you have to fight thru her American status views.
This is literally what i implied in my post
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is literally what i implied in my post
Yes, so it will be a more "natural" interaction. Plus Dominicans are said to treat their men very well. A woman that treats you well will preserve and increase your masculinity. It makes a woman in her natural state feel good to do this. What i don't understand is how a man can go there and get an excellent treatment, possibly get a long term GF from there, and for some reason feels like he is "missing" something from over here. They are literally trying to make the "natural" interaction ILLEGAL in 1st world countries.
 

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
135
Age
35
This post reminded me of one of the hottest chicks I have ever banged, from Tinder, of DR origin.
This was fun..!
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,057
Yeah I was thinking of visiting Captain Blackbeard resort back in 2011. You could have a threesome with different women there every night. Not interested on that today. Hors are cheaper and nicer there by rep.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
And well. **** US women lol. Am having a lot of fun with the local women here. A lot of them are actually gasp....pleasant to have a conversation with. Talent is very mixed though. I banged a stunner off okay cupid last night though who works at the us embassy here. Pleasant personality, feminine, passionate, no PC and ****ing epic sex.
Make sure you wrap your little zinc4 buddy up. Lots of STDs down there dude.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Yeah. It's good overall down here besides this crazy curfew. So your options are mostly online only no nightlife rn with curfew . And not speaking decent spanish can def be a big barrier to getting top flight girls online ive noticed and likely in normal life.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top