Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In the Beginning...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the beginning... we all clicked that link which brought us to this place. If you ask around you will probably receive a variety of reasons as to why people came to this site however, if you ask around you will start to notice a trend... many people came to this site for the same reasons. Many of us came here due to heartbreak, others came in search of a quick answer, they believed that they have found "The One" but she is seemingly out of there reach. Others came here because they were not happy with their existences and it was their hope that this site could shed some light or just give them hope. We all have our reasons, ironically enough however... whatever our reasoning is for coming here, one thing seems to remain constant... our want for women.

Such a thing is an unquenchable vice... no matter how much we pretend, no matter how misogynistic we become (like myself) our womanly vice shall remain. With that in mind, the lesson of this post is what you do with this vice. I know what adolescence does to the brain... it practically shuts it down. You have sex on the brain constantly now gentlemen, and women can and probably have made you do things that would not normally do. Is it the end of the world? Certainly not... in fact it is the start of something great. Rather than try to deny this vice, or as Pook said "Kill That Desperation" do the opposite and embrace your vice. Embrace the fact that, that hot girl in your English class gives you butterflies, because that only means that she is worth pursuing. Those butterflies should not make you afraid of talking to her, it should inspire you to want to get to know her.

It is my belief gentlemen, that we have been going not necessarily in the wrong direction... merely not the best direction. It was the easy way out to say... "Women are overrated, women are not all that special, negative hit really hot girls to bring off of their pedestals... that will show them." Not to say that such a way did and does not work... but it is the easy way out. Rather than considering women as a whole, why not treat them as the individuals that they are? Instead of trying to understand the things that they do as a sex... why not try to understand a woman as a person?

The easy way out is simply no longer acceptable gentlemen... it is no longer acceptable because it is secretly driven by fear. Do not misunderstand me and believe that I am "softing up" or some girl has made me lose my edge... it is in fact quite the opposite. I am sharper with women than perhaps I have ever been in my entire life, the game as a whole has become so much simpler to me... it has gotten to the point where I can figure out what most women do, before they even do it. Many of the silly things that women do still upset many of you... however they do not even remotely bother me because I understand why they do it. Is it rational? Certainly not... but rationality is a subjective entity (ergo... what is rational to you... may not be to everyone else) So although what women do is very irrational to you... it makes perfect sense to them.

In summary... in order for this journey to continue gentlemen, I am not asking you to alter your thinking... but what I am asking you to do, is to merely entertain the thoughts that I share.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain an idea without accepting it." Aristotle.

Everything that has a beginning... must have an end.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score

\

Of all people, I can't believe YOU misquoted this:

"Everything that has a beginning... has an end."

Anyways, good post after you think about it. Not something to share with newcomers, though. Getting over the "she's a goddess I pee in my pants when I think about talking to her" fear is the first step. Neg-hits and 'imagine-her-sh1tting' techniques help that.

Women ARE interesting creatures, and after you strip down all of their outside layers and b1tch shields, some are really worth getting to know. Like MoaF once said: his game isn't about using tactics to shoot a girl down off her pedestal; it's about bringing women up to HIS.

la la la... happy new year. hope you're all making resolutions and sticking to them.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bust, your quote has just blown me away.

Matrix, that is some food for thought. Elaborate on your need to see women as individuals please. Are you trying to tell us that we should stop seeing them as the "other side" and acknowledge that we are all human or individuals?

Lik

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of all people, I can't believe YOU misquoted this:
No, no my friend... you are quoting it from the movie posters... I am quoting the Oracle who said the same thing... only she said, "Everything that has a beginning... must have an end."

Are you trying to tell us that we should stop seeing them as the "other side" and acknowledge that we are all human or individuals?
Essentially yes... however, I will not get into all of it now, I will get into it more over time.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
LOL,what r u guys argueing about??

Anyways ,that's what i've been saying latley ...they are human and individuals just like every one else.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no my friend... you are quoting it from the movie posters... I am quoting the Oracle who said the same thing... only she said, "Everything that has a beginning... must have an end."
See this and this.

Keanu Reeves' ass does not need to be seen, ever. Not only do they show you his pasty white ass, they do it in the most contemptible way possible: right after a titty scene. They try to trick you into popping a boner, then WHAM. Keanu's corn hole. There's an acceptable degree to how many times his ass can be shown in a movie, and that degree is either 0, or negative (negative means that Keanu Reeves' ass gets cut off, which would rule). On a side note, in case you get in an argument with a Matrix nerd cult member, the "Keanu's ass" argument always wins. It's like playing rock, paper, scissors and sucker punch to the throat. The sucker punch always wins. Don't believe me? Try it: next time a Matrix nerd starts rambling on about "Christological symbolism" and other geeky **** that nobody cares about, just say the magic words.
Women ARE interesting creatures, and after you strip down all of their outside layers and b1tch shields, some are really worth getting to know.
I've seen little to suggest that besides the vagina there are any major differences between human males and females. They're just as stupid, smart, and interesting as we are.

our want for women...is an unquenchable vice
No it isn't, it's just a part of nature. Does the worker ant complain when he's forced to serve the queen? Does he complain when he's killed fighting for her? No, because being a slave is natural for the ant. There is absolutely nothing right or wrong with desiring men or women because this desire is totally natural and replicated throughout the world. Complaining about this natural desire and calling it a vice is nothing but hubris. Human existence and human desire is part of nature, and in that nature our morals evaporate.

"It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims." --Aristotle

I know what adolescence does to the brain... it practically shuts it down.
Speak for yourself.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fabulous... a decent argument, I love these. Your "Matrix" opinions are your own, as well as mine being my own and I shall leave that particular part of your post at that... moving on.

I've seen little to suggest that besides the vagina there are any major differences between human males and females. They're just as stupid, smart, and interesting as we are.
Unfortunately for you my friend you have been deprived of something amazing. This argument often goes one of two ways... one extreme or the other. One extreme is that men and women are completely different (which is an obvious falsehood considering that we both are humans) and the other extreme (the one I believe you are presenting unless I am mistaken) is that there are differences so minute between the sexes, that they border on irrevalent... this could not be further from the truth. It is not only medically proven, but psychogically proven that women think and behave in ways different from men. Moreover, in our society certain qualities are promoted based upon gender (id est... men and our scientific, mathematic and reasoning capabilities and women and their emotional intelligence, decorative proficencies, and communication skills) Taking all of these things into account then... men and women are alike in many ways... but also different in many ways.

No it isn't, it's just a part of nature. Does the worker ant complain when he's forced to serve the queen? Does he complain when he's killed fighting for her? No, because being a slave is natural for the ant. There is absolutely nothing right or wrong with desiring men or women because this desire is totally natural and replicated throughout the world. Complaining about this natural desire and calling it a vice is nothing but hubris. Human existence and human desire is part of nature, and in that nature our morals evaporate.
Perhaps you were so determined in refuting my argument that you did not realize that we are essentially in agreement with one another. Our natural want for women has a tendency to breed something that we are taught to despise... desperation. The reason why I called our natural want for women an "unquenchable vice" then is because of all of the bad things it tends to breed if not properly regulated or dealt with. We have all had experiences with our natural desire getting the best of us, and because they are new to us around adolesence (hence the whole "I know what adolescence does to the brain... it practically shuts it down." statement was derived from, which actually was meant more in exagerration than in absolute truth... sorry that was not clarified) we tend to succumb to it time and time again.

So in essence Salacious D, I was not complaining about our natural desire at all... in fact the whole point of this post is to embrace that desire rather than attempt to squlech it like we are taught to by many people in this forum and in forums much like this one. And again, although it may not have been clear, for which I apologize, we are essentially in agreement as far as that is concerned.

I thank you for your well prepared argument.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Pwned.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
So courteous

I'll meet your fire with fire.

is that there are differences so minute between the sexes, that they border on irrevalent
There are obvious physical differences between masculine and femenine bodies. Psychologically I'd say overall that both sexes are relatively even on the playing field.

It is not only medically proven, but psychogically proven that women think and behave in ways different from men.
Source(s)?

Moreover, in our society certain qualities are promoted based upon gender (id est... men and our scientific, mathematic and reasoning capabilities and women and their emotional intelligence, decorative proficencies, and communication skills)
If you were to say that this is the way it is in every case then you would be generalizing. There are exceptions, and growing ones, that have taken their time to mature and bud. Males have dominated the world for perhaps all of mankind's existence, but at least since history was first recorded. Only now are women gaining an equal foothold, and only now is it becoming increasingly obvious that gender is almost entirely irrelevant when it comes to discerning a person's intelligence and/or character.

Our natural want for women has a tendency to breed something that we are taught to despise... desperation.
Then this desperation, bred by nature, is also natural. Therefore there is nothing right or wrong with it, we only attach our vaporous human morals to it because of our humanity. The desperation cannot be quenched because to do so would leave a person bereft of what it means to be human. It can only be tamed, refined, matured--instead of writing a poem to a pretty girl, we ask for her phone number. It's power only decreases when we pass our prime, when we (stereotypically, at least, I don't know for sure) lose our sex drive in old age. It cannot be dulled or "regulated." The way we harness our power is what separates the Naturals, Don Juans, the Don Juannabes (myself), and the AFCs. By harnessing our power in ways that females find attractive, by controlling it instead of letting it control us, we increase the chance of fulfilling our only real duty on Earth--reproduction. That would make it a good thing at least in the natural world, turning us into studs there, into powerful genetic influences on how the species will adapt to suit its environment. However in the imaginary human world it's possible that we become something looked down upon: womanizers, chauvenists, sluts, vagrants, bachelors. Our desperation cannot be checked, dulled, or regulated. There is nothing wrong with it because it can be worked to our advantage.

What goes up, must come down.

I thank you for your well prepared argument
And I thank you for yours.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Salacious D
See this
MOTHERFÙCKER!!! You just ruined the ending for me...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears it is time for round 2... but again Salacious D, we are in agreement on this topic, we are merely talking from different directions, perhaps I can show you what I mean.

Psychologically I'd say overall that both sexes are relatively even on the playing field.
If you were to say that this is the way it is in every case then you would be generalizing. There are exceptions, and growing ones, that have taken their time to mature and bud. Males have dominated the world for perhaps all of mankind's existence, but at least since history was first recorded. Only now are women gaining an equal foothold, and only now is it becoming increasingly obvious that gender is almost entirely irrelevant when it comes to discerning a person's intelligence and/or character.
I never said that this is the way it is in every case nor do I believe so. There generally exceptions to every rule. However, I cannot imagine that your parents, my parents, or many other parents of males do not encourage playing with Barbies, playing Double Dutch, or watching Soap Operas. They encourage us to play sports, read books... "man" things (in theory). Now... does this always work? Certainly not, however it is certainly promoted in our society. Gender is irrelevant (in both yours and my opinion seemingly) but step outside yourself for a second, and think about how society views gender... to society, gender is still quite relevant.

Then this desperation, bred by nature, is also natural. Therefore there is nothing right or wrong with it, we only attach our vaporous human morals to it because of our humanity.
I never stated that desperation was not natural. Obviously something created by something natural, must be fairly natural in its own right. Nor did I ever say anything was wrong with it. I merely stated that we aretaught to despise it, (ergo Pook's post "Kill That Desperation and the like) like morality teaches us to despise other things that are natural (to some degree).

The desperation cannot be quenched because to do so would leave a person bereft of what it means to be human.
Which goes back to the whole "unquenchable vice" idea.

It can only be tamed, refined, matured--instead of writing a poem to a pretty girl, we ask for her phone number.
Tamed, refined, matured... regulartory practices... no?

By harnessing our power in ways that females find attractive, by controlling it instead of letting it control us,
If you control something you are in essence "regulating" it... no?

However in the imaginary human world it's possible that we become something looked down upon: womanizers, chauvenists, sluts, vagrants, bachelors. Our desperation cannot be checked, dulled, or regulated. There is nothing wrong with it because it can be worked to our advantage.
Not an imaginary human world, but a very real one called "society" we are viewed as such things. And again... I never said there was anything wrong with it, however we are taught to despise it.

Your second argument was better than your first Salacious D, but once again it only proved that we are in agreement with each other, perhaps we just have not realized it yet.

P.S.: As for your "sources" I will dig them up in the next couple od days.

The Bad Man™

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Round 2

MOTHERFÙCKER!!! You just ruined the ending for me...
It doesn't matter. The movie sucked. Seriously, no one liked it. No one I know, none of the critics I ever read enjoyed The Matrix: Revolutions. To top it all off, after the first week or two of release the movie virtually stopped making money--as if everyone on Earth suddenly told everyone else that the movie totally sucked.

I cannot imagine that your parents, my parents, or many other parents of males do not encourage playing with Barbies, playing Double Dutch, or watching Soap Operas
No, of course they don't. Because in our society males are better. More often than not, I would generalize, females aspire to be more masculine, to fill masculine positions, to do masculine things. Although there are exceptions, males do not aspire to be feminine in the respects that I will describe. Relatively recent examples include attending school (learning, reading), voting, working for wages, owning businesses and property, marrying out of choice instead of need. These have been masculine attributes for many thousands of years, easily preferrable to the prison that is orthodox femeninity, of which I do not think it necessary to describe.

Certainly not, however it is certainly promoted in our society.
I don't think it's promoted, I think being a man is just better. We have now and have always had the advantage, physically and socially. Men are paid more than women for the same jobs. Far more men own businesses than women. Well, now that I think about it, in a way society does promote masculinity, but not like an ad-campaign. It's more subtle. If you look hard enough, you realize that if you're a guy you're fairly lucky in this world.

Tamed, refined, matured... regulartory practices... no?
No. When you regulate something you take something out of it, you make it more bureaucratic, you water it down. When you tame, refine, and mature something, like, I don't know--an Alien, you gain something from this natural being. Like the desire for women. You turn a vicious, mindless beast into a weapon of limitless power. Regulating Aliens or regulating the Urge means that Aliens are shackled and examined instead of used, it means that the Urge becomes cold and hollow as it is being classified and examined and...well, regulated.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the world turns...

No, of course they don't. Because in our society males are better. More often than not, I would generalize, females aspire to be more masculine, to fill masculine positions, to do masculine things. Although there are exceptions, males do not aspire to be feminine in the respects that I will describe. Relatively recent examples include attending school (learning, reading), voting, working for wages, owning businesses and property, marrying out of choice instead of need. These have been masculine attributes for many thousands of years, easily preferrable to the prison that is orthodox femeninity, of which I do not think it necessary to describe.
But why are these things masculine Salacious D? Because our society promotes them to be such. If you have been taught to be the provider and all of the other things men have been for millions of years... would not you expect to be better and more proficient at it? Only in the past fifty years have women had the oppurtunity to do what men have been doing for the past million. So in essence, males are better at these things... but only because women have had less practice. Just like how men are not nearly as good with kids... because we have not had the adequate practice.

I don't think it's promoted, I think being a man is just better. We have now and have always had the advantage, physically and socially. Men are paid more than women for the same jobs.
Hmm...

Well, now that I think about it, in a way society does promote masculinity, but not like an ad-campaign. It's more subtle. If you look hard enough, you realize that if you're a guy you're fairly lucky in this world.
Thought so... as far as everything else you have said in these two passages... I would agree.

No. When you regulate something you take something out of it, you make it more bureaucratic, you water it down. When you tame, refine, and mature something, like, I don't know--an Alien, you gain something from this natural being. Like the desire for women. You turn a vicious, mindless beast into a weapon of limitless power. Regulating Aliens or regulating the Urge means that Aliens are shackled and examined instead of used, it means that the Urge becomes cold and hollow as it is being classified and examined and...well, regulated.
Alas, we are now splitting hairs Salacious D. Take a lion for example. If you tame a lion to place into the circus, have you not essentially regulated or limited what the lion normally does? (Ergo... hunt, be amongst his pride, and chase gazelle in the wild) It does not become cold and hollow like the alien you descibed... it is just not as wild as it once was... it can do tricks now and jump through fire. The "Urge" (as you call it) acts the same way... for it is controlled not to act the way it normally does (like the wild lion) you have act in a different manner, and teach it to do tricks in it's own right.

The Bad Man™

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion...

If I might add my opinion on this matter:

I believe when a human child is born, whether it be male or female, they are pretty much equal (apart from the physical traits of course :D)

It is society that moulds the person's mind and personality. You notice that most females often share very similar traits, and then there are those 'exceptions' (tomboys) that behave very much like typical males.

I think that the mental-based differences are defined by the environment in which the person grows up in.

One thing I might note however, is the difference in the hormonal system between males and females. Often hormones contribute greatly to feelings and desires experienced by the person which in turn effects how a person behaves. And from what I've read, males and females have quite different hormones, which would explain why they may act so differently in periods where hormone levels peak.

Just my 3.1337 cents :p

Mikelo2k:cool:

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha. I've never seen so much debate between two people who agree.

It is my belief gentlemen, that we have been going not necessarily in the wrong direction... merely not the best direction. It was the easy way out to say... "Women are overrated, women are not all that special, negative hit really hot girls to bring off of their pedestals... that will show them." Not to say that such a way did and does not work... but it is the easy way out. Rather than considering women as a whole, why not treat them as the individuals that they are? Instead of trying to understand the things that they do as a sex... why not try to understand a woman as a person?

The easy way out is simply no longer acceptable gentlemen...
So true. I was in this phase, and I think that most people on this site encounter this phase in their journey. My "easy way out" was being a Challenge. After reading a crapload of Doc Love articles, I was starting to be lazy and excuse it by telling myself I was being a challenge.

Example: In the gym after school, I would never go up and approach this girl, I would always just wait for her to come up and talk to me. I didn't think it consciously, but I think the reason why I was so lazy was that I thought I was being a challenge.

But I'm starting to recognize this is the easy way out. After all, you can't get rejected if you're always being a challenge and not showing your interest, right?

So today, I did something about it. I went over and got her number, and met some of her friends too :D .

So as Matrix said...don't sit back and take the easy way out. Go out and get what you want, don't wait for it to come to you.

-Dan