Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In retrospect:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in pharmacy school, and I met a creature of a female persuasion (it is in my class). We got introduced, etc. Then me, my roomate, the girl, and its friends went out to one of the hot spots in Vegas (we study here). It has a nice body, a seemingly cool personality to me, so I was interested. Mainly interested because its got a huge a$$ coupled with a slim waist. And so i was interested in it. In the club, I showed some interest, engaging in a conversation, so that's good, right? Then I got up to have a cigarette for a few minutes, and when I come back, one of its males friends took my seat, while he was actually surrounded by his buddies, lol. This was the perfect opportunity! I put my hand on his shoulder, and told him to more, which he did, so I satback in my seat. I nodded at the rest of the group, and continued engaging in a convo. The I bought my female target a drink (to balance things out - show my nice side as well). By the end of the night, Me my roomie, a female friend of ours, and my target drove back to our homes. On the back seat there was it, and me. I put my arm around it on a FRIENDLY tip, just to have something to rest my arm on - its shoulder. AS WELL AS - a compliance test obviously. It did not respond in any way, positive OR negative. Next day I hear from my roomate that my target "made feel uncomfortable". And it "did not like it because if she likes a guy, she'll make it obvious" - my roomie.

SO, I'm wondering, because I showed the right body language, displayed some interest, showed my dominant side, showed my sensitive site, and showed my sexual side with kino escalation... it STILL was not interested, but rather turned off apparently. If I did all the right things, then what'sthe problem?

Let me know, fellas.
Thank you.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your vibe probably turned her off cause you are referring to her like she is a farm animal. I'm sure you've gotten weirded out by girls who treat you like that too as I'm sure its happened to everyone.

One time I met a girl and for some f'd up reason on the date she just stepped back and viewed me like some sort of object, seriously just walking behind around me like I was some sort of piece of meat while nodding her head. Was quite f'd up cause she didn't want to talk, instead she just wanted to walk in circles around me while nodding at my physique. Obviously, my interest sunk after that.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm referring to her as it, in a humorous way. By the way, this helps because trust me, if a girl rejects you, referring to her as an object will remove ALL the discomfort of rejection.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
SO, I'm wondering, because I showed the right body language, displayed some interest, showed my dominant side, showed my sensitive site, and showed my sexual side with kino escalation... it STILL was not interested, but rather turned off apparently. If I did all the right things, then what'sthe problem?

Let me know, fellas.
Thank you.
What if she just wasn't into you?

It's not like talking to girls is a math problem, where there is always a GUARANTEED solution.

Doing "all the right things" as you say, doesn't necessarily mean a girl has to be attracted to you. Attraction isn't a series of equations. (Kino + drink + C&F = attraction)

So to answer your question: "What's the problem?"

The problem is, you're getting all caught up about one girl. There are 7 billion people on the planet, they all aren't going to like each other. Maybe you did something to turn her off...or maybe she was never going to be turned on by you anyway. Who cares. Find another one.