"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

IN RESPONSE TO ENTROPY's "this site has become poison"

Playing Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
New Jersey
Entropy------it is obvious you are intelligent. Your flow of words and catchy phrases are recognized...I applaud you.

Entropy------did you ever get skunked...you know, when a girl appears beautiful but her vagina emits a powerful odor that makes you feel filthy both physically and mentally. The fumes of her wet orfice crawl up the stairway of air leading to your unexpecting virgin nostrils. Or better yet, did you ever fornicate with an obese girl just to satisfy your sick sexual need of instant gratification. Do you know that feeling of disgust you confront after the sport...your article sums it up. You are a product of post sex depression. A glaze of emotion only a genius like you and me recognizes, which basically makes your article worthy.

I analyzed you and recognize you are acting out "reaction formation", a defense mechanism spoke of by Sigmund Freud. My friend, you are a crusader against our unrestricted sexuality because you sub- conciously embrace it. Such as the gay man basher on the movie "American Beauty" who in the end shows his sexual and emotional love for actor Kevin Spacey.

In closing, I will rectify my statements by asking you this...
If a gorgous MILF, married woman, or engaged girl gave you buying signals, then went as far as to grab your johnson and lead you out to the parking lot of a bar in which she proclaimed her drive to have sex with you....would you front her and back up your words by claiming this is immoral, unjust, a plague to society, a stab to civilization...or...would you mount her, like me and the rest of our pack.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
You're directing your boring (no offense) monologue to entropy. Not many people comprehend or want to read your verbatim. A lot of guys are just laymen.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
your statements are muddled and your question shows no purpose.
 

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
839
Reaction score
30
Originally posted by Playing Pimp
its been a day since i posted this and i have yet to seen one response...why is that
I don't know man....

I've analyzed your post, and I think that you suffer from "No-one-understands-what-the-fvck-you're-talking-about formation." Only geniuses like you and myself will understand what you're talking about though. Has someone previously insulted you and your writing style on a message board? Have you recently become a victim to message board trolls? Do you frequently call yourself a genius in the same post that you used the word "johnson" in?

Your post sounded like an advertisement for an insurance company or something man or an advertisement for one of those crazy new wonder drugs for some crazy ass psychological illness.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top