IN REFERENCE TO A POST STATING "4.5 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD", my view this insanity.

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me give you readers and writers a swift kick to your sagging nads. A jester writes how his gf showed obvious signs of a dropping interest level after a lengthy relationship. So what does this idiot in love do??? He pleads his love, calls her many times, and the bread winner--sends this girl flowers!, all the while she is eating out her new "gf" and perhaps doing a group love thing with her new "gf's husband".

I pity all yous who encourage or can even muster the sympathetic responses you so proudly deliver. When I read this rhetorical nonsense, i felt compelled to reply. What this clown should have done was dump her when she started not having sex or feeling tired???? WHy, becasue at that time she was already boning someone else. I personally bang tons of girls with bf's and when i ask what excuse do you give to be with me or to just not be with him sexually, they say i tell him im tired.

This clown should have said im not happy with your character and attitude towards me, I feel you are becoming distant and your integrity is a lacking. Im not down with this behavior so i want out. GOOD BYE! I guarentee she would be back in no time, and then you would have to let her work for it. If she cleaned her act up id maybe accept her back, depending on how much i loved her. But i would always invision her doing this in 10 years when i have to kids and a dog. In other words, this girl is gone for good, she is banging another guy and wants nothing to do with you.

I know heartbreaks are tough but you gotta find another, there is no other alternative.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man..part of getting over oneitus is sympathy from others..

sure its good to be slapped by a dose of reality..and Im not sure what the motive behind your post is

To motivate him to be angry at the wench and leave her?

or are you just saying the replies to his breakup are too AFC?

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course we have sympathy. Why? Because we've all been down that road. Who here is going to lie and say they haven't?

I'm sorry that a kick in the gonads is the closest you can come to empathy over this man's plight. I for one, feel his pain.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it's me...

Whilst I see you points Alstar, I have to add the following:

Yes, I should have left a long time ago. Perhaps 12 months ago, but I didn't. She loved me, we went through councelling to deal with the situation. So, for my part I felt it was worthy of trying to deal with what I had. Sure, on reflection I should have left, but I didn't.

Second, I can guarentee you she's not sleeping with someone else. I know because she would have told me. Thats the bottom line. I've dealt with women who lie and cheat - and you know what, they always screw up. I know for a fact she didn't - because through all our relationship we always told it how it is - not matter what.

Perhaps to some guys who have had their ladies cheat on them, thats hard to believe. I've screwed around with married women, so I can speak from experience. Some relationships/Women are not like that. It's is possible to grow apart - and it is possible to be in love with someone, but for things to not work out.

I of course appreciate this post - as I've done all the others. I read it with an open mind, and I do agree with your statement that I should have pulled out a long time ago.

How can it be rhetorical nonsense? Every post here is derivced form someone's experience - be it successful or not. Even in loss or heartache there is something for everyone to learn from. This is the forum for DJ's - for boy's to become men - and in that respect, every story has something that we can learn from. If we do not look at our past's, and figure out what we did wrong, then how can we correct our future?

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok NewMan it's time for you to start the vaunted DJ Bootcamp. After some reading come back and tell me what you think of Pimpologist.