Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In October I was living in a van. Last month I billed a client $17,000.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tough breakup led me into a bit of a down time that ended with me leaving my flat and moving into a custom made micro-camper-van that I lived in for 6 months last year. No income besides benefits, and when winter hit it got quite miserable as I had no power(solar). (did bang some chicks in it even though I was broke).

I got a job contracting(coding) and my best month was March where I billed a client $17,000.(roughly). Currently leasing the best flat I've ever lived in in one of the richest areas in the capital.

I've since left the contracting position and started working at a startup backed by a large bank in which I get a serious salary + equity. Less money than contracting but if an acquisition is to happen it could make me a millionaire.

Don't have many people to share this with but I'm pretty happy with where I am, even though the 6 months in the van were absolutely awesome. I still own it, going to do some upgrades and use it for fun this summer.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tough breakup led me into a bit of a down time that ended with me leaving my flat and moving into a custom made micro-camper-van that I lived in for 6 months last year. No income besides benefits, and when winter hit it got quite miserable as I had no power(solar). (did bang some chicks in it even though I was broke).

I got a job contracting(coding) and my best month was March where I billed a client $17,000.(roughly). Currently leasing the best flat I've ever lived in in one of the richest areas in the capital.

I've since left the contracting position and started working at a startup backed by a large bank in which I get a serious salary + equity. Less money than contracting but if an acquisition is to happen it could make me a millionaire.

Don't have many people to share this with but I'm pretty happy with where I am, even though the 6 months in the van were absolutely awesome. I still own it, going to do some upgrades and use it for fun this summer.
If you use the hardships and setbacks correctly it provides the propulsion to elevate your life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Now this is what I call a man who knows how to take risk and make it big.

When down, fight back with all you're got, if u don't have a shovel then use ur fingernails to dig gold.

FraUnderRadaren

Don Juan
Reaction score

Way to bounce back!

Serenity

Reaction score
Now this is what I call a man who knows how to take risk and make it big.

When down, fight back with all you're got, if u don't have a shovel then use ur fingernails to dig gold.
I have found it easier to take risks when I have little left to lose. Having more to lose automatically makes someone a bit more cautious in order to at least preserve it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have found it easier to take risks when I have little left to lose. Having more to lose automatically makes someone a bit more cautious in order to at least preserve it.
If you know that there's gold right at the top of the hill overlooking ur house but you don't have the luxury to buy a shovel, nor experience to dig or even how to climb a hill, what would u do ?

Will u remain fixated with ur circumstances?

Or will you do anything possible to get up to that hill to dig those gold there ?

Life is all abt knowing where the gold is and what u tell urself to do.

The results u/me/him/we see around us now, is what we decided.