"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

In need of a Booster? Please read!

djay

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
England, UK
Yo!
Now for my second post here.....

Having come to a point in my life where I'm down on a failed LTR and really need to remind myself of all the DJ basics to get back on my game, I decided to reread the parts of the bible that i found most useful preLTR. I've made a text file that I feel contains a filtered list of statements that I can read every time I feel I need a booster, or a kick up the ass back into a DJ mindset.

Does anyone else have anything similar, or feels this is a good idea?? If so let me know and maybe the community can come together on this one. I want it to be something that can be read in about 5-10 minutes, for people that have already got all the principles. I'm sure I've missed out some important stuff and need to edit it as there are probably duplicated statements from various articles. What do you think?? :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Hmmm, yeah, a little booster reading every now and then I think is okay, but as far as my experience goes, you shouldn't rely solely on that. You'll notice that when you go out, you lose that boost kind of. Especially if you try to memorise too much info from the bible, then you talk to girls and all that info is just a hassle and you get confused.
What works best for me is maybe doing some reading on some useful tips, but my boost comes from talking to girls and stuff. I'd say just talk to girls and remember just a few basic pointers, and you'll see that boost come from talking to chicks. And the most important thing, have fun!
Just my experience.
 

djay

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
England, UK
Thanks for the reply. I do know what you mean, its no good having a head full of stuff that you 'have' to remember - too much science as I've heard it put on this board.

The list is more intended to be motivational and I've written it in this sense......eg..
-----------
I AM the Great Catch! I Walk like a prince, have the posture of a prince and the standards of a prince!

I'm a Challenge, I have no desire or despiration! I don't need women, they need me! They have to meet MY requirements!

I don't fear rejection! There could be any number of reasons for it and it's ALWAYS her loss, not mine!

I don't put women on a pedestal or treat them as such! I am the one that is on a pedestal already, not them!
----------------

What do you think?
-----------------------
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
For me, those things were a bit too much when starting out, because when you're out and you see those hot chicks and if you aren't really confident it's kind of hard to think of yourself as the great catch, but if it works for you then go with it. I myself just remember to have fun and not to care what people think about me and not to fear rejection.
 

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
you r right buddy!!

Hello buddy
you are going rite,
keep on doing it and you would be improving extremely fast, you haven't even imagined.

yours
Tuffy
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

djay

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
England, UK
That's my point though, that it's not for people that are just starting out, but for those that have read all the bible etc.. and just need a quick reminder of some of this stuff when on a downer or whatever.
I found this site about 3 years ago and the skills it taught me got me a couple of chicks when starting uni and an LTR for 2 years, but now that's over and I just need to brush up on my techniques which I'm sure everyone does from time to time.
 
Top