"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

In love with mutiple girls and honeymoon horrors.

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
How does a guy deal with being in love with multiple girls and getting married? And then the honeymoon is a absolute mess in every case no matter what he does. Divorce seems like the only option probably from the female catching him cheating and stealing all his wealth lol.

Well the honeymoon ain't the same as the big day and before hand thats why its a mess. I experienced this tonight in a different fashion sort of so i'm going delay kissing and all stuff now and watching educational movies on net with bill stiller its funny and its true. Can't remember the name of the movie but its spot on.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
How does a guy deal with being in love with multiple girls and getting married? And then the honeymoon is a absolute mess in every case no matter what he does. Divorce seems like the only option probably from the female catching him cheating and stealing all his wealth lol.

Well the honeymoon ain't the same as the big day and before hand thats why its a mess. I experienced this tonight in a different fashion sort of so i'm going delay kissing and all stuff now and watching educational movies on net with bill stiller its funny and its true. Can't remember the name of the movie but its spot on.
1599776761299.jpg what are you even talking about?
 
Top