Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In light of all the recent racial threads, time to tool on Kentucky a little bit.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'd say we don't really have racial threads, we have threads about freedom and equal application, and a few Marxist dissenters.

It's the same ol' sh!t, "Free speech for me, PC speech for thee". Of course if someone else said it, they'd be totally ran out of sports. Some are considered more equal than others.

Anyone, black or white or whatever, should be able to say whatever they want. It's beyond ridiculous and communist that the n-word is depending on who says it considered the most heretical and ban-worthy word known to man.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
What college was it... Somewhere in Oklahoma there was a video of a bunch of white kids yelling the n-word or something and it was a big deal.
Then there was a college baseball player who sent out a 'mean' tweet about Mo'ne Davis. He was removed from the program and lost his scholarship... Over a TWEET.

I just think it's ridiculous. I'm white and don't find it offensive, I just think people need to get over anything to do with race. Either stop saying it all together or let everyone say it.
Police depts. and other state agencies are purging officers all over the country for non-PC private email even. These people are being acting against by the state and supposedly have civil service protections. There's no free speech anymore just PC speech.

Wisconsin is too white and like totally doesn't even try and hide it. Can you believe the nerve of these goys? Something should be done.
It's only 'di(e)versity' when it's not white.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
USATODAY: Wisconsin is too white and like totally doesn't even try and hide it. Can you believe the nerve of these goys? Something should be done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rs-bo-ryan-race-white-black-players/70838416/
Didn't you know? You have to put more black players than white ones, otherwise the black peoples self-esteem as a whole will drop, because their self esteem is based on pseudo-equality. Performance and skill should have nothing to do with ones placement in any particular field, it should be based only on race and gender.

:whistle:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Ruler said:
What college was it... Somewhere in Oklahoma there was a video of a bunch of white kids yelling the n-word or something and it was a big deal.
Then there was a college baseball player who sent out a 'mean' tweet about Mo'ne Davis. He was removed from the program and lost his scholarship... Over a TWEET.

I just think it's ridiculous. I'm white and don't find it offensive, I just think people need to get over anything to do with race. Either stop saying it all together or let everyone say it.
Every one should stop talking about it. Their are already laws in place, but really that the majority of whites in society are not prejudice against blacks, unless you dress like your a gang banger, commit crimes, and don't act in a civil manner. Of course white people who don't act civilly get judged also.

I wouldn't care at all if it wasn't for the fact that their are groups who are anti white. I haven't done anything to any minorities ever. So when I hear about "white privilege" or the whole white race be labeled, that pisses me off, so guess what? Now I have zero sympathy for blacks, because they label me. :whistle: