Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In Libya, being a victorious rebel means instant alphadom

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/10/26/libya_sexual_revolution

Before the revolution, young men her age "were just lazing around in the streets, no future. I didn't care about them at all," said Esra'a el-Gadi, 20. "Now I look at them in a totally new light -- they stood up against Qaddafi. It's something."

"We saw them as lost youth, unemployed," Rahana el-Gadi, 19, said of men of her generation. "Now we were surprised, so surprised to see what they're capable of," she added.

"We dream of the day they come back, and we welcome them."

Jokes passed by cell phone text messages across Libya confirm the newfound eligibility of the young civilians turned fighters.

"Forget doctors and engineers: We want to marry a rebel," one of the widely circulated text messages goes. "Looking for a rebel to wed?" another SMS asks: "Press 'M' for a husband from Misrata, 'B' for a husband from Benghazi..."

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They won't be so turned on by the rebels when they force them to wear burkas!

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ye of little understanding, absent the social pressure in the west to be strong and independent, women will be rather happy to have restrictions. Don't underestimate the natural programming in women to submit.

Hailstorm88

Reaction score
What you are reading about here illustrates one of the oldest purposes of war. A human social phenomena whereby young men show their potential worth as mates by participating in extremely dangerous activities, that not only serve the function of expanding ones tribal land and increasing it's wealth, but also the latent function mentioned above.

Much of the issues that have emerged in modern societies gender relations might be traced to the absence of danger and threats in everyday modern life. Woman don't appreciate men because they are insulated from the brutal realities that exist outside this unnatural environment of our western 'civilization'. The system that protects modern women has taken over the role that was once filled by the men of her tribe. Could this explain the growing number of aimless and apathetic men? What about the overconfidence of western women and their lack of respect for the opposite gender?

Some Libyan girl said:
Before, "there was a barrier," and Libya's hapless young men were to be pitied, Khalil said. "Now, he's the man who protected me," Khalil said. "Since the revolution I have the confidence to go up and tell them 'Thank you," and that in turn gives them confidence in themselves. And we know we were part of this. And they know we were part of this."

Last edited:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hailstorm88 said:
What you are reading about here illustrates one of the oldest purposes of war. A human social phenomena whereby young men show their potential worth as mates by participating in extremely dangerous activities that not only serve the function of expanding ones tribal land and increasing it's wealth, but also the latent function mentioned above.

Much of the issues that have emerged in modern societies gender relations might be traced to the absence of danger and threats in everyday modern life. Woman don't appreciate men because they are insulated from the brutal realities that exist outside this unnatural environment of our western 'civilization'. The system that protects modern women has taken over the role that was once filled by the men of her tribe. Could this explain the growing number of aimless and apathetic men? What about the overconfidence of western women and their lack of respect for men?
Makes sense rep 4 you, it both explains the apathetic men and the bossy women in the fact that western society lost his connection to nature therefore our own instincts are challenged making us frustrated and instinctually corrupted.

No woman needs a man when theres a nanny state who take care of all their needs and take their part no matter whos right or wrong, at the same time men are simply seen as a challenge to the status quo in their desire to obtain wealth and women.

Such things as wellfare for everybody no matter if he/she deserves it or not and stupid laws made from stupid liberals with their allucinated mindset.
I read a research few months ago where it appears that nations with a strong welfare and health care have their women to prefer submissive men with effeminate traits compared to nations where protection is not granted.
I saw the list and realized feminsm and politically correctness along with male hostile laws where stronger in those places, I wonder why.

It would be the same for me to have girls at command given from the government with no effort or no cost, who would disturb himself to even speak with a girl whos not attractive in that case let alone take her at her home fvck with her only and take sh1t from her while you work.

When we are kid they tell us "do your best"....what the fvck is my best if you tell me what to behave in conflict with my own nature, if you punish any sign of masculinity and force me to be a sissy under the threat of shaming and prison anytime I even slightly suggest some action suggested from nature.

Sometime I almost wish for the big boom in this world, something that destroy this order and let us restart as nature command, Im sure cancers as feminism, the politically correct mental drug or the enfore robbery to workers (aka welfare for all) would disappear.
A great rain that clean all the dirt.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hailstorm88 said:
Much of the issues that have emerged in modern societies gender relations might be traced to the absence of danger and threats in everyday modern life. Woman don't appreciate men because they are insulated from the brutal realities that exist outside this unnatural environment of our western 'civilization'. The system that protects modern women has taken over the role that was once filled by the men of her tribe. Could this explain the growing number of aimless and apathetic men? What about the overconfidence of western women and their lack of respect for the opposite gender?
I've been thinking about this meme for a while - that we are wired for war, with the attendant decimation of the young male population that it is concomitant with it, and that women just don't feel attraction to men absent it. The nearest occupation we have to being a warrior in battle is the athlete or the cop - 2 occupations of men that women are attracted to. And aside from being a fighter pilot, being in the military without there being an existential threat doesn't seem to be attractive - as can be seen by so many military men with really obese wive!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
I've been thinking about this meme for a while - that we are wired for war, with the attendant decimation of the young male population that it is concomitant with it, and that women just don't feel attraction to men absent it. The nearest occupation we have to being a warrior in battle is the athlete or the cop - 2 occupations of men that women are attracted to. And aside from being a fighter pilot, being in the military without there being an existential threat doesn't seem to be attractive - as can be seen by so many military men with really obese wive!

you forgot the alternate warriors. Thug. Drug Dealer. Gang Banger. Gang Member. Militia Member. Klans Man. Skin Head. Gun Runner. Smuggler. Mafioso. All of these are dangerous things that women are attracted to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPnk9MhnEpY