Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In Future, Girls Pay Beauty Tax; More Beautiful= More Tax, Moviecap

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry, they BF/ hub will be the one paying

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls already pay beauty tax in the form of the prices that companies charge for hair and beauty products.

One case of a direct comparison I noticed last week:
I use a German-made caffeine shampoo (Alpecin) - Commonly comes in two bottle sizes. The smaller is marketed at men (It is among the gent's toiletries section in most stores) - The larger bottle is almost always in the women's section.
They'd ran out of the smaller bottles at my local store so I went round the the women's section and got a larger bottle from there..
Compared the prices and amounts when I got home and it turned out that the larger bottle worked out at about 7% more expensive per litre.
Same product - same store - same day.
Only difference is that the larger bottle is marketed at women.... and therefore cost more per unit volume.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls already pay beauty tax in the form of the prices that companies charge for hair and beauty products.

One case of a direct comparison I noticed last week:
I use a German-made caffeine shampoo (Alpecin) - Commonly comes in two bottle sizes. The smaller is marketed at men (It is among the gent's toiletries section in most stores) - The larger bottle is almost always in the women's section.
They'd ran out of the smaller bottles at my local store so I went round the the women's section and got a larger bottle from there..
Compared the prices and amounts when I got home and it turned out that the larger bottle worked out at about 7% more expensive per litre.
Same product - same store - same day.
Only difference is that the larger bottle is marketed at women.... and therefore cost more per unit volume.
That has nothing to do with beauty tax

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish fat chicks had to pay tax just for stepping outside.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Futuristic Town That Creates Perfect Wives That Do Everything You Say