“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In-Field: PUAs Mystery and Matador

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SexManiac

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
116
Reaction score
46
Age
29
Location
Tampa, FL, USA
Yeah, this kind of vibe that Mystery has, only happens when you have enough validation from women, for a chode to have that vibe is almost impossible. Plus these are just small part of interactions. Mystery used tricks and Magic to attract women
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Great share. Mystery was one of the best at night game. He could handle early stage approaching well. If men want to learn night approaching, that's the source you want.

Certain elements of Mystery Method would be less effective now than they were in the 1998-2006 era.
 
Top