Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In exchange.. I need your help

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as it is, I'm a victim of my success. At one point, I had no girls, now I have like 4-5. That's 3-4 too many.

Feel my stress. I'm kickin it with a special girl who really likes me, gives me butterflies, but wont have sex with marriage. That's Melissa. We're waiting for my homegirl who has sex with just about everybody, but she's really cool and a really good friend. That's Anne. I'm on the phone with a cute little latina girl who really likes me and we're "talking" but I'm not really feeling it, even though she bought me HELLA SH*T for Valentines day(that's Jacqueline), and on the other line is this hot cheerleader I'm trying to get at(Amanda). This all takes place after I drove around with a girl who used to like me a few months back and is on the rebound.

Meet the ladies:

Melissa is really religious, but would be perfect long-term for me. No sex till marriage will kill me. I kind of want just a really good female friend and she is all that for me. Really kind and patient and giving and caring. Problem is she's not too hot and kind of sensitive. She's 20 and drives. The only girl that makes me float.

Jacqueline is reallly cute and really cool. Talks too much, but with good intentions. Has too many guy friends.. typical latina with all her hip-hop and spanish speaking stuff. Has too many guy friends. Wants a nice boyfriend like me. Lives 30 miles away, kind of sucks. See her every weekend, we're tlaking. She really spoils me, but I'm NOT FEELING HER. She's almost 16 and really mature.

Amanda is tall, sexy, and funny. I played football, and she's a cheerleader. Has really strict parents, and she's ALWAYS BUSY. I HATE WHEN SHE'S ALWAYS BUSY. Really really cute and nice personality, good qualities, only really kicked it with her once. She definitely likes me. Starts driving next month.

Anne and I were talking but we decided that she has a kid and I can't be responsible for that. I think we're just friends, but she's really cool and I could easily get back with her. Has no ambition in life, is 19 and teenage mom, doesn't drive.

The girl I was driving around with used to like me, is the least good looking of them but has big boobies. Drives like a maniac and I wont mention her name beacuse she's not important.

What I want/need:

I want a cute girl to be there for me when I need her. I have lots of issues and drama, and I need her to be available. Melissa is all of these, but I'm 18. Once I get with her, I'd never be able to break up with her because she's so sweet to me. I'd end up marrying her, I'm not ready for that. I need a sexy girl I can show off to my friends, and she's hella cool with my family and my friends. She's down to do whatever, and she doesn't hella complain all the time.

So my question is basically, who do I pick? Should I even pick at all? Considering I'm 18, what would you recommend doing? Short term seeing if it lasts? The 100% long term solution with short term suckage? Leap of faith?

I'm really confused, and I don't know what to do. Help your man out.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick the hottest one.. ANd use that one girl who's all conservative to be your backup... Who knows.. you migh end up marrying the chick.. but personally I could never marry someoen that's older than me.. I'll prolly marry someone at LEAST 4 years younger.. but no more than 10!!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you choose any of these women, form a commitment. Create a system of loyalty, trust, and comfort. Sure, it seems like you need just a PR girl with all the great looks, but think about what's psychologically good for YOU, and not just your image. I'd second your choice with Melissa, but you're only 18. If you still think you need that image girl to impress your guy friends, I don't think you're mature enough to enter into a strong and stable relationship, which should be the ultimate goal of every PUA, DJ, and AFC.

-Damian

letmeshowyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good...

...don't let anybody go...

... the one u like the most, give her more of your time than the others..

...but keep the others as friends

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm slightly leaning towards Amanda at this point because she's the one I know the least, and holds promise. Melissa will stay with me no matter what, whether or not me and someone else work out, so I should value that.

I think I need to cut off Jackie.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Damian
If you choose any of these women, form a commitment. Create a system of loyalty, trust, and comfort. Sure, it seems like you need just a PR girl with all the great looks, but think about what's psychologically good for YOU, and not just your image. I'd second your choice with Melissa, but you're only 18. If you still think you need that image girl to impress your guy friends, I don't think you're mature enough to enter into a strong and stable relationship, which should be the ultimate goal of every PUA, DJ, and AFC.

-Damian
Ive read other sh*t you wrote and well...youre a fag...shut your mouth.

Dude, go with melissa and the girl whos name you wont mention. I have the impression that unknown girl is gonna put out but wont offer you the emotional stability that melissa will. Stick with melissa cause you can for sure learn so crazy sh*t with her...wait till marriage...please, you know what youre doing, after a little while shell be naked wanting to get boned. Honestly though, you dont have to pick until the bridge starts to lose it's foundation. Wait it out and do what ya do...you dont need our(my help), i know you just want some insight...tis all good. Holla holla holla, myspizzle me up and ill add you homie.