In college, still a virgin?!

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College truths:

• If you are a fun guy, you will get laid.
  • If you keep a good reputation for keeping drama away, and aren't a sh*t talker when it comes to women and who they sleep with, you will get laid.
  • Just because a girl sleeps with you in college doesn't mean she wants to be your girlfriend.
  • Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you should be looking for one.
  • Getting laid a ton in college will not get you a job. Having no job outside of school will DEFINITELY keep you from getting laid.
  • College, if you do it right, is only 2-4 years.

Dadude548

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I didn't lose my v-card until the last day of my freshman year of college. So don't despair!

Just join clubs and coed sports. That is how I met most of the girls that I have dated was rooted in club activities. They usually help meet girls or at least get you to start talking to them.

- comic_relief
What clubs are good?
gspshields2 said:
Do you live in residence? Talk to girls and guys in your classes, join social clubs, talk to girls in rez. It's much easier to meet people when you are in Res. Talk to everyone, nerds, jocks, stoners, partyers.

Are you fairly popular?
Nah, I live with my grandparents and it's just a short drive to school. Plus they travel a lot so I often got the house to my self or long periods of time.
BigSmooth said:
Okay, here's the deal.

I realize the situation you are in, and it's not a good one. You have a very limited social circle, you don't really have connections with people that "party" more, etc.

Everyone here is telling you to go party more, talk to girls, etc.

It's a lot harder to do that when you are in your situation.

My advice is to join organizations. Join clubs. These things are designed to bring people together socially, and you'll have a much easier time meeting people that you should know, instead of just trying to approach people in class when they're either hungover/bored/in a bad mood.

Take it from me, I'm in a fraternity, I play on the club tennis team, I'm in several business and leadership organizations, some social and philanthropic ones, and they introduce you to all different types of people, and it's guaranteed you will meet people that like to have fun.

Your first step should be expanding your social circle. Even if you don't meet a girl you like in one of those organizations, chances are very high that a friend you make in one of those organizations will introduce you to their friends. It's all about networking and meeting mutual friends and mutual friends of mutual friends.

Good luck champ.
Damn good post. Thanks for being honest and saying that I'm not in a good situation.

So I need more of a social life.

I don't really want to be in a frat but I'm open to joining some clubs and organizations. What are some good ones to join?

Any tips for networking?
bcolon said:
I'm a virgin, 24, just got my associates degree and now working on my bachelors. Do I feel frustrated and ashamed. Fvck no. It's my choice. When I'm ready to smash I will. I'm not ready. There is so many things I have to do to before I began to focus on pvssy.
Heh, and I'm ready now. I'm tired of jerking and dreaming about the girls I want but can never have.
loveshogun said:
College truths:

[*]If you are a fun guy, you will get laid.
Fun to who?
[*]If you keep a good reputation for keeping drama away, and aren't a sh*t talker when it comes to women and who they sleep with, you will get laid.
LOL, that's easy enough.
[*]Just because a girl sleeps with you in college doesn't mean she wants to be your girlfriend.
[*]Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you should be looking for one.
I don't know if I want a girlfriend or not. Rather see what sex is like first, and not with some hoe.
[*]Getting laid a ton in college will not get you a job. Having no job outside of school will DEFINITELY keep you from getting laid.
[*]College, if you do it right, is only 2-4 years.
Yeah I know I have to do good. But that doesn't mean I have to forget about chicks. Other guys get laid and get good grades.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just expand your social circle. Just swing branches off of females to meet more females. Just go out there and do it.

And stop worrying about being a virgin.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dadude548 said:
What clubs are good?
I don't really want to be in a frat but I'm open to joining some clubs and organizations. What are some good ones to join?
Here's the thing....You can't go asking strangers what clubs to join. You join clubs based on your personal interests. What sparks your curiosity.

It's not about necessarily meeting girls at these clubs. It's about meeting friends. You make friends, your social network expands, and you meet girls through your expanded social network. It's not like I'm gonna tell you to join the Chess Club, and all of sudden you'll be banging new girls every week.

The only thing you need to take away from this is "Expand your network." everything beyond that requires you to use your brain.

...can't ask strangers which clubs to join. As if we know if you're into art or sports or photography or animals. Do what you like, meet like-minded people, form friendships, meet women.