In college and want girls? click here!!

Boxer4life

Reaction score
what's up fellas..Recently I came upon a great idea of breaking the ice to pick up college girls..I had a business writing class about a year ago and we had to do surveys. When my roommate took this class, I took the honor of handing them out and i would go up to the fine ladies and ask them to fill one out for me. While they were doing so i made conversation and got to know them and scored alot of digits. We handed out 35 surveys and i got 20 numbers.

Don't give up and think the fine girls are out of your reach. Most are actually very friendly. Good luck...our survey consisted of about 15 questions..hope this sparks some ideas for yall..easy icebreaker for the shy guys.

KBT

Reaction score
I always thought that the key to a successful pickup is when you don't make a big deal of it. You know the times when you just aren't trying. Don't you think it is easier for a shy guy to just keep it simple and ask for the # like it's nothing to him.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

CFH25

Don Juan
Reaction score
but brother, how many dates and relationships did you get out of all those numbers? i need to be attracted to them, and they need to show some interest in me, for me to ask for there number. I mean i can see a beautiful girl, but she's got to show some intelligence. I know i have a differnt approach to women, but im sure all guys want a intelligent girl.

cfh