Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In case you still didn't learn that online dating is for losers

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schwank said:
I never have and never will stoop so low to use "online dating". There's no need for it. If one can't find a date in "real life", there's something fundamently wrong with them. Why would one pay to find dates? Because they can't score in real life. Oh sure, people say, "I'm so busy. This is the easiest way to meet someone!" What a load of ****; online dating is merely the last resort for the lonley, inept folk.

Sure, there may be a FEW hot women on those sites (strong emphasis on "few"), but you have to ask the question: Why the **** would hotties resort to online dating? Hot girls get offers in real life day in, day out... So then what's wrong with them?

People joining online dating-sites are in effect saying, "I have no social skills and no social network!" That in itself is undesireable. And I would be cautious in meeting up with any "hotties" from such sites.

What a load of crap that's comming out of your mouth, some of us are great talking to women, but it's the approach that we have problems with .. so using a dating site sometimes can be helpful .. but it should'nt be used as the ONLY way to meet women sure.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used okcupid before with some success - I got laid with a girl from that site recently, had dates with others.

They have a good system set up, its really easy to meet other people with interests and personalities similar to yours.

By no means should it be your only outlet to meet women, just complementary.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its probably my locale, but I am looking to cancel my plenty of FAIL account. So many single moms and ugly women. its depressing. Oddly enough I can't even find out how to disable my account! Double fail

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonicale said:
What a load of crap that's comming out of your mouth, some of us are great talking to women, but it's the approach that we have problems with .. so using a dating site sometimes can be helpful .. but it should'nt be used as the ONLY way to meet women sure.
Oxymoron here.

If you don't face your fears you will NEVER get over them.

99% of the men that use online dating are cowards who can't face their fears of approaching women in real life.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a friend that ****ed a lot of women from craigslist and POF. young, old, milfs, cougars, 2 on 1, gang bangs, orgies. if you dont have success online maybe you're just ugly.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been internet dating since 2003 and have banged about 20 girls in that time. That's with months and even years on hiatus as well.

When I'm trying, I bang a new chick every couple of months. I don't see why guys are so down on it. No they're not 9-10s, they're 5-6s, but hell it's essentially free p&ssy, maybe the price of a couple drinks or some appetizers and listening to some boring stories about her life. Hardly a tremendous outlay, and far less than hanging out in bars or clubs or whatnot. Plus there's the excitement of banging a chick you barely know, which is a turn-on for me.

Works for me.