Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In birth control we trust....... too much!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl is on the pill _ do yourself a favour and either wrap up or pull out anyway. Sadly there are so many factors that can cause the birth control pill to fail. Even taking it at different times of the day apparently!

Yep I'm writing this thread because I'm on the wrong side of a missed period and three positive pee sticks.

Fvck.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Not fun dude. My girlfriend is on birth control and I have never really thought about it. That being said....I ALWAYS pull out still. Ive had the philosophy to always have 2 forms of birth control. So either:

-birth control+condom
-birth control+pull out
-condom+pullout

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
copper IUD is the best for a girl that you are in any kind of LTR with. No hormones to screw up her horniness, and no pills to forget.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they considered safe these days? I know back in the day they were considered very dangerous but I haven't kept up with it.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, on the bright side nothing you will ever do in life will be the same as being a father. So it wasn't planned...**** happens....half the people you know were accidents. Make the most of it, and enjoy the ride.

And if you are thinking about options you should go read cheeks thread. I think he would trade places with you.

Try to see this for what it is...a blessing.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a fool would trust a woman to use birth control. It's your future, take matters into your own hands and pull out or wrap it up

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
copper IUD is the best for a girl that you are in any kind of LTR with. No hormones to screw up her horniness, and no pills to forget.
yes, considered safe now. its not heavily advertised because its not a good money maker. Pay a few hundo now, and its good for 15 years or something crazy. Not much money to be made there.

B

BeDJ

I was raw dogging my ex for over a year after she stopped taking birth control. A few months after we broke up, I was raw dogging her again. I told her to take Plan B after our sexcapade. She said, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill." Awwwww, maannnnnn......I don't know these feels.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good information here :D, skip to 1:06

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"so what you gonna do"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@purefilth

are you not the ones who said you don't need condoms and just need to pull out? and choose better quality woman? well I guess I feel sorry for you, 27 and already in the parenthood.... also a side note are you sure you are the father?

all things who prevent a pregnancy is never 100%, also remember that case of several pills was really just fake pills who did nothing?

@albatross

its not a blessing fools and morons have kids everytime, if making kids was hard we would have a serious lack of people on earth.
take for what it is a mistake of his part he will have to live with it, thing now is what he will do, can her abort? he is willing to take it and be a father? or he will only have to make a check each month?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can look at it as a mistake all you want. The majority of dads love their kids. This doesn't have to be all bad news.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ alvafe - nope. I've never said don't wrap up. I've always said DO. Shame I suck at taking my own advice though really.

Yup, I'm the father. You can all question this all you like, but I know my girl.

@albatross, I will be there for my kid no matter what. It IS a mistake, but that's not it's fault - its my fault.

Yeah it's a shock, but I'm not upset - actually I'm looking forward to the experience.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth Congratulations Im sure you will be a great father. I think any child is lucky to have a DJ/alpha for a dad instead of a pandering beta.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
@ alvafe - nope. I've never said don't wrap up. I've always said DO. Shame I suck at taking my own advice though really.

Yup, I'm the father. You can all question this all you like, but I know my girl.

@albatross, I will be there for my kid no matter what. It IS a mistake, but that's not it's fault - its my fault.

Yeah it's a shock, but I'm not upset - actually I'm looking forward to the experience.
just need to ask I do it with all my friends, normally is a nice check up.

well now its a new kind of game