In a situation: Need Advice

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 17 year old male I am not the most attractive guy in the world but I am not ugly. I am 5'10 and slim. There is this situation I am in now with this girl who is also 17 years old and I am attracted to her. We usually chill on weekends she brings her friends along. I was planning on telling her that I like her and think she is an amazing person at a sweet 16 we are both attending but the dilema is she is attracted to a guy and I know there nothing I can really do about that. Her friend told me they had a convo a while ago about guys and my name came up and she said I was a really cool kid as a friend but she had no attraction towards me. That has stopped my plan as now its really pointless in me telling her since she likes another guy and she told her best friend she has no attraction for me. What do you think I should do that could possibly get her attention for me? Is there any hope?

Cliffs: Girl who I like who likes another guy and her friend told me she doesn't have a attraction towards me just as friends and I was gonna tell her I like her but now its pointless. Anyway to get her attention again?

Thanks!

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RTFB

and you should never tell a girl you like her.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rules that apply to me:
2. If a newbie posts, do NOT flame them, harass them, insult them, ect. That is my job. But no, just leave them alone. If you have helpful advice, post it. Otherwise, shut up.

Rules that apply to you.
4. If you are new here, read the DJ Bible. It is that link that is all the way at the bottom of the site. Read it, learn it, live it. Which leads to number 5...

5. DO NOT POST STUPID POSTS! If there is a post that asks such questions as: "Should I talk to her?" "Should I ask her out?" "HOW do I ask her out?" "Does she like me?" ect, it WILL be either locked or deleted by a moderator. Also, to go along with rule #2, do NOT HARASS THE PERSON THAT POSTED IT.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry about her just stay friends. You can always get her too hook you up with one of her friends. Its no use chasing her now just move on.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Non first post response : You'r a bigger loser than me tapeworm :p

Serious reply: Like gravstar said , really unless your in some mountain village or something there's no point to it: your WAAAY better of just finding another girl.

Lets think statistically for a moment. For mamelian reproduction females are prefered aka there's more woman than men in a normal population (this aplies to most mammals cept hyenas). So lets say your in an average city. There's bound to be a few thousand woman on the low. Now there's only one of you (yay!). You atleast got the DJ bible and as you said not too bad looking (assuming thats true...j/k). So if you play your cards right your bound to get someone :)

Oi watcha got against honda's anyway? You that big a hater you gotta use your nick to scream it out to the whole world?

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think its best if I move on but I will let her know that I like her next week just to see her reaction if its good then I will continue on w. her if it is
bad I will just leave it at that and move on with life lookiing for more girls.

I think her answer is gonna be she is seeing another guy now and we should just be friends. Her best friend also told me they had a discussion and my name came up and she said I was a cool kid but there was no attraction.

Oh and about Honda's I dont have anything against em I own a 2 Hondas and my parents also own em my user name referes to the JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) were my Integra was built in Japan.. The Honduh part is saying "IT IS A JDM HON-DUH"

Thanks

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just need some input for tomorrow.

Should I tell her even tho the peroson she likes is gonna be there or should I wait until next week when we chill w/o the person she likes?

Do you think its worth it in telling her that I like her even tho her best friend told me they had a discsussion and my name came up and she said I was a cool kid but only as a friend..?

If she says "Oh aww.." wen I say I like her how do I get her to give me her view on it?

Thanks!

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can do two things

1 step to her like a men and see whats up

2 forget her and find someone else that is feeling you

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from the party.. was fun we danced alot and took pix... she danced ALOT w/ the person whom she loves but afterwards I was able to drive her home. Didn't tell her I liked her but I used Kino and flirted a lil bit @ the end we hugged and said good nite.. were gonna chill again b4 i go on vacation and if the right time comes Ill tell her then..

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude seriosly lay of, she as you say is i love with somebody else, not just atracted.

I like honda's too, hoping to get a teg soon or an accord(easier to find and probably cheaper). With CNG hope to hit 350~400 at the wheels.