Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

In a reln, do i still go out and game?

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Don Juans,

I am having an issue lately: I am in a long term relationship with my GF ... I am really happy with her. But I am also concerned about my GAME. If I do not game on a regular basis, I know will lose the momentum... Does that mean I still go out and approach girls on a regular basis? How do you handle this situation if you were in a LTR with your GFs? Please share your thoughts on this... Thanks Warriors! :)

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by "game"... if you mean fvcking other women... No problem, but you need to let your GF know you want an open relationship. This is really the most commitment I'll ever agree to buy don't think you can hide this from your girl. She will know.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your responses... appreciate it :)

My goal is to settle only for the best ...

Maybe, i keep approaching girls to socialize, not for sexual intentions while still being in a LTR. I told her this, and she is fine with it. :)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
talk to women, flirt etc...dont be a scumbag an cheat on a girl whos loyal. Keyword there. If she's been disloyal in anyway (found texts between her and some guy or an ex) Then its NO HOLDS BARRED. Once I see a girl has been unfaithful I do whatever the fuk I want. But before that point Im loyal like a fkin dog.

also I look at "game" like riding a bike. cant forget how to do it once you actually learn it

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to stay sharp. You don't necessarily have to 'game', but I try and talk to as many girls as possible, just to keep the skills up. And this isn't for your girl in order for her to stay attracted, it's to keep up YOUR confidence, which in turn makes you more attractive.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do it she will definitely do it without hesitation...comfortable with that?
Yes, I think I am comfortable with it. She actually said that to me, "Are you comfortable if i talk with new people?" I said, "Yes, go on..." although it was difficult thing to say ;) ... but I am fine with it. I realize she likes to meet new people too. She has a quite a lot male friends - artists, teachers, old friends, house mates(no exs btw) - just so that she isn't alone and feeling boring when I am not around.

Me, on the other hand, want to make new contacts with new people in my life as I am completely changing my life: I am sober now, do meditation, and basically like to meet new people and here their story... nothing bad with that I think. My old friends, I realized, do not really give a fvck about me. Example: There was a class reunion and they completely forgot me ... for two straight years!

So, i think I will keep on approaching chicks (I do not want to pick up guys, of course) just to keep on working out my social skills and make myself attractive ... Thanks for your response, @PairPlusRoyalFlush :)

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to women, flirt etc...dont be a scumbag an cheat on a girl whos loyal. Keyword there. If she's been disloyal in anyway (found texts between her and some guy or an ex) Then its NO HOLDS BARRED. Once I see a girl has been unfaithful I do whatever the fuk I want. But before that point Im loyal like a fkin dog.

also I look at "game" like riding a bike. cant forget how to do it once you actually learn it
I get your point ... :) you are right about that. Thanks for correcting me. Much appreciate. Yes, "game" is just like riding a bike, once you learn, you never forget. I want to approach chicks just to make new connections (as friends of course) and socialize with them, and also, keep up my game for future: who knows, my current GF could be disloyal to me, and if that happens, I want to be prepared for that too... :)

Thanks for pointing me on a 'right' direction... @Julian

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to stay sharp. You don't necessarily have to 'game', but I try and talk to as many girls as possible, just to keep the skills up. And this isn't for your girl in order for her to stay attracted, it's to keep up YOUR confidence, which in turn makes you more attractive.
Well said... I think this is what I wanted to get at: just keep on my skills up and sharp so that I become more confident to make myself more attractive... I know I am relatively new in the dating game: only 1 and a half years. So, i still have another 1 and a half years to be really comfortable being a confident person who talks with anyone, not just women.

Thanks for inspiring me with your answer @speed dawg :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, i keep approaching girls to socialize, not for sexual intentions while still being in a LTR. I told her this, and she is fine with it. :)
You told her you approach girls? I wouldn't even discuss it with her unless it was unavoidable. I'm in a LTR and I talk to girls, girls talk to me, she knows it, she sees it, no discussion necessary. But she also knows I'm not banging them, or being overtly sexual with them. That would be disrespectful to her and the relationship.