"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

In a pickle

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
So neways heres the pickle:



Im 16 and I look liek im 25. So, I always hit on, and get hit on by 17 and 18 year olds (seniors). Everything runs maaad smoothly, until i hafta tell them that im 16.

When I say that im 16, I can instantly see them kinda frown, or like wince, metaphorically of course. Then there like all snobby saying "Ohhhhh" and stuff like that.

After this happens, the girls interest level is completely shot. I just next em', cuz they wont give me a chance. Here's the kicker though, the hottest senior in the neighboring skool, comes up to me and we start talking. Time comes that she asks how old I am. I said 16, and then its all gone to hell and she like quietly like swayed away into another group of people.
A friend of mine, came up to me (not knowing that I had already talked to her) and told me that she was talking about how she thought I was really hot.

So as you can see, im pretty fed up of this.


Some words of wisdom, o great ones?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Say you're 18? :confused:
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Trust me, lying is the first idea that comes to mind. But, I realize that it will work against me. Because eventually the girl will figure out that i lied, and other girls will think im a douche. Plus, alot of people know me, so the lie wudn't last long enuff.

I just need sumthing to respark that interest level.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Tough mate, gals want an older guy for maturity and respect from their peers. Guys want a younger girl for free sex, thats how it tends to work. Yeah its bull**** but ull have to live with it, if you dont want to lie. How about hitting on the gals your age, or only one year older than you.
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
How about ignore it? How about when they ask say something like how they are so obviouly eager to get in your pants. If they are as interested as you say they are, they will love it and most likely move on to the next topic. Or you could always make em earn that knowledge by doing you a favor, whether it be a kiss or a a fvcking or whatever they will either comply and you just gained the total power over em or if the refuse, you have an excuse not to tell em your age. So either way you win. Both of these have worked for me cuz i have similar problems.

WARNING: Trying these mad moves may result in a boost of confidence or a new **** budy. Use at your own risk.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Honestly, why do you care? Do not lie about your age. If they think your age is more important that you, **** them.
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
ok let me check this real quick

Beer=21
You=25
Beer=party
party=poon
poon=:)
:) =confidence and realizing it doesnt matter

thats my approach, i dont know what your comfortable with

ohiofutballa:cool:
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by ohiofutballa
ok let me check this real quick

Beer=21
You=25
Beer=party
party=poon
poon=:)
:) =confidence and realizing it doesnt matter

thats my approach, i dont know what your comfortable with

ohiofutballa:cool:
What the f are you talking about?
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Masculus, thats actually a damn good idea. Props to you.

Just dodge the question, and remain more of a mystery. I'll def give it a try next time.
You seem to have it down pat, what is a way to do it so its not directly obvious that I dont want to give that information? Also, maybe some examples of a response that have alittle ****y and funny in em'?

I just tend to think girls would be a little weirded out if there like:
Girl:How old are you?
Me:Your gonna hafta earn that peice of information, little lady.
lol

I just dont want to sound like an rapist or nething.

I take it, a good response would be somethign like: "I believe its my turn to ask you a question. What did you say your name was?" or maybe "Hey, before the small talk. Let's go get a beer."

And Ohio, no idea where you were trying to go with that, lol.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by Supero Masculus
How about ignore it? How about when they ask say something like how they are so obviouly eager to get in your pants. If they are as interested as you say they are, they will love it and most likely move on to the next topic.
Most Don Juaners will do something to that effect. You can see this all over the tips section and such.

"How old are you?"
"Oh....1000, give or take a hundred. :D"
[change subject immediately]

The goal is to reveal as little information about you as possible.

On a side note, you don't need a girl that cares so much about your age. If she really like you, she wouldn't care that you are 16.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top