"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

In a heavy pickup environment, how do you get an attractive girl to listen to you?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Thanks for the response PRL!

I'm curious though. How does EC and asking her to dance overcome the pleasant indifference of girls who are used to being approached by attractive dudes in clubs and are not phased by it?

They get EC with all sorts of guys and aren't necessarily seeking it out. In fact, I'm dead sexy and I hardly ever get EC in clubs unless I wear extremely wild clothes or singlehandely show the dance floor what's REALLY going on! LOL!
Of course, there are methods to force eye contact....

Also, these girls get asked to dance a lot. So what motivates them to dance with you when they could dance with a dozen equally attractive and skillful dancers? I admit that in the right clubs, like Salsa and Swing clubs, they're more eager to dance and the dancing is a good way to change their world up and actively engage them. But in a regular club, everyone wants to grind with the attractive women. So how do you stand out?
Right...you see a LOT of guys making eye contact and trying to dance w/the hotties. It's nothing new and gets treated as common behavior. Works GREAT if she's already given you a "look" or other indications that she's interested, but as far as the nonresponsive girls, it just rolls off them.

Initially I was talking less about dance clubs, too, than I was about bars and clubs that DIDN'T center around dancing.

Still, good stuff, everyone. :) Thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
he started talking about sleazy guys with her. Dunno how far he got after.
Probably not very far.
How far could you go if you started the approach by dissing other "sleasy" guys while YOU are being one yourself by trying to pick her up this way?
 

Don Ronny

Banned
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
813
Reaction score
5
SQUIRRELS. IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT WAS POSTED. I HAVE THE ANSWER!

Walk up to her and say "I hate you" she will instantly start wondering why you hate her and thats when you can qualify her, saying she is too blablabla and yuo only like girls who are blablabla.

Trust me...She wont be able to forget you!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Thanks for the response PRL!

I'm curious though. How does EC and asking her to dance overcome the pleasant indifference of girls who are used to being approached by attractive dudes in clubs and are not phased by it?

They get EC with all sorts of guys and aren't necessarily seeking it out. In fact, I'm dead sexy and I hardly ever get EC in clubs unless I wear extremely wild clothes or singlehandely show the dance floor what's REALLY going on! LOL!
Of course, there are methods to force eye contact....

Also, these girls get asked to dance a lot. So what motivates them to dance with you when they could dance with a dozen equally attractive and skillful dancers? I admit that in the right clubs, like Salsa and Swing clubs, they're more eager to dance and the dancing is a good way to change their world up and actively engage them. But in a regular club, everyone wants to grind with the attractive women. So how do you stand out?
I never grind - I only dance! I only go to Salsa and Merengue clubs so this is a very approachable environment, as you stated. I always approach the best looking girl in the club and if she say yes then I take this as a green light to immediately 'hit' on her 30 seconds into the dance and then I either get a yea or nea!! I usually go straight for the kill based on the responses I'm getting from her while we are dancing. If I ask her for her name and she doesn't ask for mine then I know that there may not be interest. After I ask for her name, I stay silent for 20 seconds to see if she asks back!!

I move fast because if they so great looking I probably won't get another chance to grab her off of her table,

When I ask a girl to dance it is like I'm asking for the opportunity to talk to her - many girls know this and it is easier to talk into her ear when we are dancing cheek to cheek!

If she rejects the offer to dance then I take it she doesn't want me to pursue her. Unless of course she asks me to come back on a sifferent song.

My objective is to isolate her for only one dance and check for her vibes! If I get the dance I did my job. In the club situation the only thing you can do is offer - but the key is to offer and give her the opportunity to say yes. Some dudes don't have the courage or esteem to even ask/approach a hot-babe!

Club (loud) environments are only good for fast pick ups and you can't build rapport!
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Very interesting post.

I like to make a funny comment about something thats going on.

Pretty much act as casual as you can and you will stand out from the guys that are so obviously trying to get laid.

A nightclub is a place where small talk is actually a great idea.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
733
Reaction score
0
you people are morons, and you give terrible advice/dont understand women or human behavior at all....

heres some advice on how to get a woman's attention:

goto the bathroom and smear your self with sh*t. then go afterthe woman of your choice. She will find you irresistably attractive becuase you:

1. stand out from the others becuase your the only one with human sh!t on himself, and this makes you attractive since it makes you stand out.

2. THis shows confidence, only a confident man would have the balls to walk around a club with **** smeared on himself. And since the evidence of your confidence is so great, youll have her dripping wet.

3. This also masks the approach, so she wont think you are trying to pick up on her since no sh!t covered guy would ever try to pick up a girl.

This advice was pulled out of my @ss and is based on the same logic the DJ Bible is based on (as well as the majority of you people's thinking).

You people need to stop posting useless "advice" and stop talking like you understand women, majority of you people are just meat beating jockeys/keyboard jockeys who think you understand women because you read the DJ Bible. :p :D
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Good topic, I think this is the single most difficult aspect of DJing. Your mood has to be spot on. If you're feeling even slightly flat and lacking in energy you can forget about it.

A friend of mine is always marvelling at a line he heard used by some PUA:

*looks her up and down, then says with a smirk*

"Well you're obviously a slut"

*walks away*

She ran after him trying to qualify herself and he ended up scoring. Extreme line I know....would probably only work on a true slut but the idea is foolproof.
 
Top