"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

In a bar/club...number close right away or wait until later?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
When you're in a club or something, and you start talking to a chick, and you decide to split ways (just because you don't want to spend the whole night hanging with one person in one place), should you number-close there, or wait until you bump into her later that night?

What have you guys had more success with? I feel weird if I number-close a girl and then she sees me later on talking to someone else, so I tend to wait, but I'm thinking it might be a bad idea...coming back to her later in the night for the # might seem a little needy.

Opinions. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
I would go for the number immediately. Then youll know if she interested in you or not plus whats the guarentee ull see her again. she could end up boltin immediatley. Plus she may see you as a needy chump if u ask the number the second/third time around. I mean once i met this girl in class who worked in the library, we had a nice conversation and she said I looked fine. I didn't number close(stupid of me). I see her next day workin, have a fun convo and I ask for her email address(stupid of me again). I send her a short email and we start emailin each other for like a month(ended up goin to India for vacation 1 week after I met her) and whats worse is all my emails sent were long. I shoulda first asked for her number, then only sent one or two line emails,and at least go on one date before going to India with her. One month later , I was straight in the friends zone.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Hmm...yeah that's what I thought. The thing is with the particular instance I'm thinking of, I didn't feel intimate enough to close yet. Maybe I'm just "advancing the sarge" (as the ASF guys say) too slowly. (too much hesitation)

But then what do you do if she sees you macking another girl later on in the night? :confused:
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Originally posted by squirrels
Hmm...yeah that's what I thought. The thing is with the particular instance I'm thinking of, I didn't feel intimate enough to close yet. Maybe I'm just "advancing the sarge" (as the ASF guys say) too slowly. (too much hesitation)

But then what do you do if she sees you macking another girl later on in the night? :confused:
If you were good enough, her interest will totally soar.

Lets break the situation down into different routes:

1. You don't number close right away. She doesn't think about you much afterwards because she's already been meeting new people. You ask for her number at the end of the night. She probably gives it to you anyways, but mentally, she is occupied.

2. You number close right away. Her mind races; she spends a little time thinking up what may happen in the next few days. She sees you talking to more girls. You seem sociable and you definitely have game. She is interested as hell now. She wants you to talk to her. She anticipates that phone call.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
i would get her number then and there.


i have lost count of the times in my life i have met a beautiful woman and scored points enough to get a number but didn't have the balls at the time to get the number thinking i would see her again before the night was over

NEVER TO SEE HER AGAIN.


grab yo' ball$

an' hit 'em up


******WHO DARES WINS*******




Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “
 
Top