"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Improving your appearance 101

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Is this post for real?

I am not asian.. but i have a handful of asian friends..

Why would anyone want to have surgery to take away there heritage.

I loved the following quote...

Originally posted by PEACEDJ
i myself is Korean and i have slanted asian eyez but i have had millions of woman tell me my eyes are unique and they are so sexy...
Slanted asian eyes.. unique? those girls must not get out much.
unless you are the only asian these girls have ever encountered.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
I highly recommend getting a facial. It clears up all your clogged pores, blackheads, acne, oily skin, dead skin. The beautician will usually have products that keep that stuff from reoccurring as well - I haven't had a large pimple in months, and whiteheads I can get rid of without causing any more of them to flare.
Most places will perform the same treatment for your back as well, if you suffer from pimples and blackheads on your back.
Be warned - they can be rather painful. The place I go to uses a lancet (needle) to dig into each of your individual pores.
If you get your back done, they recommend you wear a loose dark t shirt to hide all the blood :D

For those of you who are afraid getting a facial is metrosexual or 'gay', remember that the kind of people who say these things are usually:
1. Ugly (because they don't take care of themselves)
2. Have naturally good looks and clear skin, and don't need such treatment. I'd just as soon listen to some 7 foot dude tell me that you don't need to work out to get strong because he didnt, than listen to some pretty guy who's never had bad skin in his life tell me that you don't need facials.
 
Top