Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving your appearance 101

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it, looks do matter . Therefore, a DJ should improve his looks as much as possible. Unlike DJ skills, which can be acquired, prat iced, and mastered, looks is pretty much genetically determined. However, there is always room for improvement. In this guide, I will list various methods which one can you to improve one's appearance.

Eyes

-If you wear glasses, get a new pair that looks good on you (bring someone with you when you buy it) Contact lens can also help

-If you have uni brows, make sure you correct that

-If you have dark circles, use St Ives Dark Circle Diminisher (around 8 dollars)

Nose

-Keep you nose clean, and make sure no nose hair is sticking out
-If you have many blackhead on your nose, you should consider using pore strips and a toner (will explain what this is later)

Lips

-Cracked lips is not good. Use those moisturising lip sticks to fix it.

Hair

-Ask the hairstylist what looks good on YOU. The shape of your face determines your hairstyle

-Dye or highlight your hair. It can make a huge difference

Face

-Make sure you don't have any acres. I recommend using oxy face wash or any cream with 5% benzol peroxide

Skin Care

-Wash your face twice a day with facial washing cream

-At night, after you washed your face, use a toner to clean your face. Moisten a piece of cotton ball and clean your face with it. Then apply moisturiser

-Drink lots of water (at least 12 cups a day)

Others

-Wear the right clothes. You might need to spend quite a lot, but is definitely worth it

-Make sure you have a good posture

-Workout!! This can make a huge difference to all people (especially if you are really fat or skinny)

Plastic Surgery

I do not recommend anyone to go for plastic surgery due to the risks of complications. Here are some common plastic surgery

-Eyelid surgery ( can make an Asian with slaty and small eyes look much better)
-Nose job

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...

What makes you think that all Asian people want to get rid of their single-lid eyes? I have em, and I sure don't want to get rid of em. That is what makes me Asian, goddamit. And I am proud. My ancestors looked like this. The great Genghis Khan (who conquered 75% of the whole Eurasian continent) looked like me. Some self-hating Asians might desperately want to cut up their faces to look like a white person, but not I. I've even had non-Asian women tell me that my supposedly 'unattractive', 'slanted' eyes were sexy, so it hasn't been a huge problem for me. In fact, I consider it a blessing. I carry my "chinky" face around with PRIDE.

Now, go tell a black person to get some liposuction on his "****** lips", and tell me how he responds (tip: take cover!). Enough with that racist crap, man.

-Jake

Originally posted by MattB:

-Eyelid surgery ( can make an Asian with slaty and small eyes look much better)
-Nose job

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think Asian people look weird when they have surgery to get rid of their "slant eyes".

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not too bad.. you wouldn't mind if i made my own version of this (since i emphasize it so much and have some different opinions) would you?

------------------
"Life cannot reach total perfection until it has seen total imperfection."
"High risk can yield only high loss or high reward."
"Ignorance is a blessing."
"If you don't know the meaning of life why are you trying to win? Isn't that the same as not knowing what you're fighting for?"
"Life and death are the same thing"

-Yours Truly

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB:
Eyelid surgery ( can make an Asian with slaty and small eyes look much better)
Youre fukked up.

------------------
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i myself is Korean and i have slanted asian eyez but i have had millions of woman tell me my eyes are unique and they are so sexy... so back the F*CK off and the clothing... if u have taste in what you wear.. don't have 2 spend alot the only thing u'd be spendin alot is what kind of clothes to buy wit your damn head

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THINK before u POST. stupid ass. im asian, proud, and i look fukkin good with my slanted eyes.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe, Dye my hair? **** that, my hair is a funky copper colour that I have had a lot of people compliment me on.

Pimp For A Living

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

I never knew people had eyelid surgery.

------------------
Pimp For A Living
"Pimpin' them hoes since God only knows..."

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake:
Lol...

What makes you think that all Asian people want to get rid of their single-lid eyes? I have em, and I sure don't want to get rid of em. That is what makes me Asian, goddamit. And I am proud. My ancestors looked like this. The great Genghis Khan (who conquered 75% of the whole Eurasian continent) looked like me. Some self-hating Asians might desperately want to cut up their faces to look like a white person, but not I. I've even had non-Asian women tell me that my supposedly 'unattractive', 'slanted' eyes were sexy, so it hasn't been a huge problem for me. In fact, I consider it a blessing. I carry my "chinky" face around with PRIDE.

Now, go tell a black person to get some liposuction on his "****** lips", and tell me how he responds (tip: take cover!). Enough with that racist crap, man.

-Jake

LOL, I am Chinese. And you know what? Every single Chinese that I have met agreed that double eyelid looks better. lol

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[not too bad.. you wouldn't mind if i made my own version of this (since i emphasize it so much and have some different opinions) would you?]

Sure go ahead.

Btw, for Asians with slanty eyes, (I myself have monolid), look at the celebrities from your respective contry. Do they have slanty eyes? I dont think so.. ( I am familiar with Jap, Korean, HK, TAwain celebrites)

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah get off this eye crap, who cars, each to their own.

also another thing which improves appearance is jewelry. Ear ring, necklace, and maybe a bracelet.

Not too much tho just something subtle.

also very important, keep yourself looking healthy go to gym etc.

If you are bit chubby or overweight, work out a bit, you'll be suprised the amount compliments you'll get.

lebowski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wash my face?

Why do I have to wash my face? I've had many women tell me my zits are attractive.

That is all.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Wash my face?

Originally posted by lebowski
Why do I have to wash my face? I've had many women tell me my zits are attractive.

That is all.
nice :) do you have the good ones where the puss is coming out of them?

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
man you asian folk have anger problems. i used to think it was just this one jap american guy i knew who about killed somebody cuz he stepped on his shirt, but now i know its the whole lot of you. its all good though, you guys breed hot chicks.
but anyway,this is good, id never heard about the toner, and i need that black circle cream

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mr sexy
man you asian folk have anger problems. i used to think it was just this one jap american guy i knew who about killed somebody cuz he stepped on his shirt, but now i know its the whole lot of you. its all good though, you guys breed hot chicks.
Wow. Not only is your ass fat, you're stupid too. Way to go!

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake

RAOFLMAO

Originally posted by MattB

-Ask the hairstylist what looks good on YOU. The shape of your face determines your hairstyle
Experiment with different types of beards, gotees, van dykes, etc. These along with the right hairstyle can make all the difference in the world for your face.

Azn4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am mix azn and most mix azn single-lid eyes but even if i do i wouldn;t change it. MattB best if u just dont; say anything before u get your *ss beat.

peace out

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Experiment with different types of beards, gotees, van dykes, etc. These along with the right hairstyle can make all the difference in the world for your face.
I'd have to disagree with this - look at 99% of celebrities who are considered 'hot' today - they are clean shaven. Beards are very difficult to pull off, you need the right body, hygiene and clothes. Otherwise they make you look like a bum. Similarly, goatees used to look evil in the middle ages. Nowadays, especially coupled with a ponytail, they mark you as someone who plays Dungeons & Dragons in his parents' basement. So a beard can look good, but it takes a lot of effort. Best bet is just to shave :)