“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Improving everyday

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Hey guys, I believe that a succesful human being must be improving himself everday. In order to achieve that, we need to do at least one daily thing that makes us realize we are better than the day before. Thus, I suggest that we use this thread to set a daily challenge for the aspiring DJ's. The challenge should not be to difficult, improvement consists of baby step after baby step.
So what do you think?
Anyways, I'll start: Tomorrow you are going to be happy. You are going to show that wonderful smile you have to everbody. In adittion you will say "hi" to EVERYONE that establishes eyecontact with you.

Well I'll tell about my results tomorrow. If anyone wishes to set a challenge feel free to do so but, in order to keep it simple, let's post only one challenge perday.

Alexis Zorba
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Hey nobody has replied to this thread...
Still, I'll tel you how my day went:

My day started great, at 7:00 A.M. I arrived at school with a big grin on my face, There was this girl walking towards me and our eyes casually met so I said "Hi, how are you?" She said "Good",smiled and kept on walking. I arrived kind of hyped up to class. I tried to be friendly to everyone and I guess people noticed it because they told me "You look really happy today".
By recess my hapiness faded a little but I continued saying "hi"nontheless. I greeted an amazing total of 10 unknown people throughout the day. Not much but it's something.

I've got to keep improving so here's the next challenge: Tomorrow I will start 2 to 5minute conversations with at least 3 people. I'll tell you how it went tomorrow...

Alexis Zorba
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
well done man

i think it would be better if u followed the boot camp and post ure stuff under that coz more folk read it. i think only one person has completed it yet tho- a bit daunting
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Hi boys and girls. I hate to bring bad news but today I wasn't able to acommplish my daily task. I just had lot of schoolwork in my mind and I totally forgot. Anyways I know there should be no excuse so I'll do the challenge tomorrow. Besides this I will do tomorrows challenge.

Ready for tomorrow's challenge?
Tomorrow you will practice talking more in group conversations. This challenge is aimed at those who always listen group conversations but talk very little. If you already talk too much in group conversation you will practice your hearing skills. Just try to hear what other people have to say.

Allrighty then, that's all for today.

Later

Alexis Zorba

P.S. As I said before, feel free to post your challenge.
 
Top