Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improving at office politics and power

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have any good resources to get good at playing office politics and power games?

I'm taking a break from reading Power by Robert Green and switching to the art of seduction.

A bit about me. I work as a system administrator in a medium sized business (300 employees), I'm a quiet person, I tend to keep to myself unless you start talking to me a little bit and build up a friendly relationship then I open up fully and can be quite talkitive. I wouldn't consider myself cunning or smart to politics, quite the opposite. Although I am aware of the nature of people ans can often see basics things and manipulation at play. I've grown up alone, no siblings and mom was at work most of the time. I'd really like a community or "friend" I can go back and forth about findings and things we're experiencing.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
On average, men who plays the office politics are normally weak men feeling insecure abt their future or are actually incapable of being efficient in their job.

Best route to take is being passionate and highly efficient in ur job. And stand ur ground with facts that cannot be disputed when in the boardroom or any meetings.

Feel free to post on any topic. It will be welcomed or disputed, just be open to others views and then form ur own opinions.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
On average, men who plays the office politics are normally weak men feeling insecure abt their future or are actually incapable of being efficient in their job.

Best route to take is being passionate and highly efficient in ur job. And stand ur ground with facts that cannot be disputed when in the boardroom or any meetings.

Feel free to post on any topic. It will be welcomed or disputed, just be open to others views and then form ur own opinions.
Yeah I found 48 laws (or similar) advice to be too “gimmicky” for my taste.

Just be great at your job, and be the guy who doesn’t complain or cause drama. You will be respected.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have any good resources to get good at playing office politics and power games?

I'm taking a break from reading Power by Robert Green and switching to the art of seduction.
Don't. Finish what you started and apply it.

Art of seduction in pickup, cold approach, games, life hacks.

Read 49 laws of power and apply it. I am no wizard with politics but, I am learning.

One thing I learned is to say less not more. Office politics looks for weakness, for holes, for gossip, and dramas. Obviously no fb or social media with coworkers.

These books should be read a few times a year and applied regularly. New insights will dawn upon you. Less is more. Do not let people see irritation or annoyance.

A bit about me. I work as a system administrator in a medium sized business (300 employees), I'm a quiet person, I tend to keep to myself unless you start talking to me a little bit and build up a friendly relationship then I open up fully and can be quite talkitive. I wouldn't consider myself cunning or smart to politics, quite the opposite.
Change that. Follow suit. I am extraverted. I pullback at the office not for the workers but by choice. I am vague about my work outside, my lifestyle or plans. You want to be unpredictable and full of surprises.

Be making moves but be warned, you will bring attention on oneself. The alternative is being a wall flower or furniture.

Although I am aware of the nature of people ans can often see basics things and manipulation at play. I've grown up alone, no siblings and mom was at work most of the time. I'd really like a community or "friend" I can go back and forth about findings and things we're experiencing.
Seek out the following but, don't **** where you eat and sleep.

Game at work is cowardice. Or stupid.

Seeking friends at work is foolish as you blend the barriers between work and play. Don't do it.

I break the following rules because I don't give a ****kkk but I am hyper aware and I compartmentalise the following.

What power do you seek? I am clear of mind. I climb the dominance hierarchy, I make moves, and if I see road blocks, I go through it or around it. I have my sights on the next move. This is what will happen or XYX will happen.