Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improvement Journal

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had women here and there but not exactly what I was looking for. I'm a strong dude with ambition so I feel I deserve the best out there. I'm looking to develop social mastery, the ability to Maintain many relationships with girls and guys. I feel this could help me in my graphic design work which I get a lot of confidence from. So i have a friend helping me with this area of my life. My goals are get better at dating right now and whatever benefits come with it.

Me: You have the time

Her: no I don't

Me: oh yah I WAnted to talk your really attractive.

Her: oh thanks

Me: yah it really good to connect with others.

Her: yah I guess

Me: no that's not you guess that how it is.

Me: it like a power there. You know the more you connect the stronger it is.

Me: so where are you from

Her: Congo

Me: I'm from Jamaica but it's similar.

Her: yah

Me: so what is your name.

Her: girl1

Me: I'm Rez

Me: no that's not how you shake someones hand..... Yah that's Is how you shake someone's hand.

Her: I have to go catch my bus.

Me: so as I was saying it really good to connect with others.

Her: no I really have to go

Me: oh ok cool, later

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: hey your very attractive (direct opener)

Her: thanks

Me: what brings you out.

Her: going on a job interview

Me: oh that's cool so you're like unemployed :) (tease)

Her: no I have another job just looking for two.

Me: that's cool, what kind of job.

Her: Secretary real estate

Me: so you'll be getting people coffee and making photo copies (tease)

Her: yah basically

Me: so what's your passion

Her: I'm studying film, I wanna do tv and film.

me:that interesting

Her: I'm a big fan of Steven spielberg

Me: yah He is cool, I like spike lee a lot.

Me: yah I like spike lee too (qualifying) I like Spielberg because he writes a lot if his own stuff.

Me: yah spike lee to, one of his first movies the name escapes me, he wrote it, it's with the girl who is very sexually open

Her: I'll google it.

Me: wow you internet is slow. (tease)

Me: yah that's it.

Her: oh ok it looks good

Her: my stop is coming up.

Me: hey pass me you number.

Her: Sure

correct: Good opener, Good teasing

improve: less questions, more kino ,

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone done the percentage on getting a girl from a social circle vs getting them from a day time pick. I know it's easier through a social circle so that's more of my focus right now. Went to a martial arts class the other day a lot of good looking girls plus I'm a be ready to kill :)

Me:
Hey your reality attractive

Her:
Thanks

Me: what brings you out

Her: oh just coming from this political charity meeting

Me: oh if you saying that you should be excited, no low energy.

Me: yah I'm into politics not the bull**** thought

Her: yah me too.

Her: you kinda like envading my personal space can you step back.

Me: oh I am, im just one of those guys, is this enough space

Her: yah that's cool

Her: so do you always talk with people on the street

Me: yah sometimes it's good to meet new people right

(I'm thinking I should have said no not really, staying away from her thinking i'm a player)

Me: no not you guess you got to be sure.

Me: so where you from

Her: the city

Me: yah me too I'm from around there

Her: that's so far out

Me: what?? That not far you don't know what your talking about.

Me: so what do you do for fun

Her: just hangout with friends.

(we talked a little bit more, over all good approach)

Correct: Pulling in and out with the kino

Improve: Should have got number before her ride came.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: it's raining a lot.

Her: yah it is I can't believe it. I'm going to see a friend I would have canceled had I know.

Me: that's cool that your going to go play.

Me: You from the city

Her: yah i was born and raised you.

Me: yah I'm from city

Her: it's nice and clean not like the next where it's so polluted.

Me: yah it has to be clean for me to be comfortable.

Her: yah that's like a given.

(my bus came I had to go. Usual I don't do approaches at bus stops because sometimes you get cut off. I think I need to be more goal oriented with this one, such as number close, instant date etc etc.)

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a pretty good day yesterday in terms of approaching and interacting with women.

started my day with some errands and met this girl at the bus stop. It was good was confident and their was a little bit of sexual tension. The most notable difference is that she was a little bit chubby, still good looking thought.(hb6) She was giving me a lot of complements. I need to add more kino, she seemed ready to be kissed.

I thinking I should start targeting more hb6 just to get more experience.

Next approach was this young girl teenager, Was confident and dominate. But at the same time I was thinking she is so young people are judging me negatively.

Close to the end of the day I was talking to some girl at close to my work. My whole mindset was forget girls close to where you work because you don't want any distractions in making money.

But now i'm understanding that it's through social groups where women can be picked up the easiest rather then cold approaching.

It was a good convo very dominate and high sexual tension, she's like a hb7 and she smoke and I'm not into that to much. And plus i would have to see her every day.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another good day, The journal helps keeps your mind on point.

Some girls gave me the eyes on the bus yesterday and without thinking I approached. It was a very good approach, very sexual. I was talking about how I like taking picture and that you can arrange things in different positions and get creative with it. Also was mentioning how I love things clean and how it makes things so much more comfortable.

She was into it, like a HB8.

I ran into trouble when she starting giving me obstacles, she had to check her iphone, so i just did the same and pretended like i didn't care. But I think I should have just continued on when she was finished.

Next time I will never stop until I close them.

Seen this big girl i met before in a coffee shop, she was with a friend so after a little hesitation. I went and talked to both of them:cool: . Her friend left to let us talk on our own.
It was a good convo, I closed the distance which was good, and their was a little sexual vibe going.

I lost a little confidence when she asked me if I like with my parents. I told her I live with family. I'm not going to let that effect me because I'm independent and stacking in a serious way.

Also more kino

Anyways, Targeting the 6's more.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Date

The chubby girl i met at the bus stop.

3rd date since I started my self improvement, earlier than this thread. I'm pretty pleased with myself, and trying not to look for immediate results rather improve my game over all.

So I meet at the station where we left off. Over all it went well I was focus on sexual communication a lot and I was successful. We walked and talked tried to bump into her as much as possible. We went to the park, sat down. Did the kiss test by flicking her hair back. Smoothly grab her neck with the other hand , pull her close and went in. She pulled away the last minute so I gave her a kiss on the check.

That's the main parts of the date.

Things I did well

Sexual communication

Kino

Things to do different.

More jokes and teasing, dates are a lot more fun for me when I'm joking and teasing.

Just chill if I don't get the kiss, not focus on it for the rest of the time.

Also stop this think that I have to pass some communication test to go for the kiss which is really just, insecurity

Of been doing really good lately open all kinds of girls in all kinds of places.

Plan to keep it up and write all about it.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached this girl today, it was a good opening, also I didn't peper her with too many questions. I could do better in not try to be submissive because she speaks a language I'm trying to learn.

I think a direct opener would have been better in instance.

Also more kino the fear of touching has to be conquered. The worst they can say is don't touch me, which has happened.
But that's it people love to be touched.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is this girl in a class i take. When the class broke i should have talked to her like a did previous. But I came up that I'm playing hard to get. But really I was scared. What am I scared of: people Looking and judging my game. The girl rejecting me. People usual focus on themselves. I can't die from rejection

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not really into day game, but from what i'm reading, it sounds like you do need lots of help. first thing i notice is you are not building any attraction. it sounds like you are just asking them interview style questions. you need to bring up more interesting topics. get her talking about something and not just answering simple questions. get her opinion on something. nothing opens girls up like relationship questions.

from what i've read about day game, kino should be at a minimum during your cold approach. dont invade their space, once you creep them out, there's no coming back. being direct is ok but in your case i wouldnt use it as your opener until you gain a little more experience. it sounds like you are creeping them out. start with something more indirect like an opinion opener. if these girls are all at the bus stop or on the bus and you are being direct, even if they are creeped out they cant just walk away. this makes it harder for you to tell wether they are into you or not. if you were in another venue like a shopping mall, they would probably just walk way from you.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
thevilittletroll said:
i'm not really into day game, but from what i'm reading, it sounds like you do need lots of help. first thing i notice is you are not building any attraction. it sounds like you are just asking them interview style questions. you need to bring up more interesting topics. get her talking about something and not just answering simple questions. get her opinion on something. nothing opens girls up like relationship questions.

from what i've read about day game, kino should be at a minimum during your cold approach. dont invade their space, once you creep them out, there's no coming back. being direct is ok but in your case i wouldnt use it as your opener until you gain a little more experience. it sounds like you are creeping them out. start with something more indirect like an opinion opener. if these girls are all at the bus stop or on the bus and you are being direct, even if they are creeped out they cant just walk away. this makes it harder for you to tell wether they are into you or not. if you were in another venue like a shopping mall, they would probably just walk way from you.
he said it all for me..

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, I've heard that from a couple others. So conversation skill is going to be my areas of Focus. Yah i'm going to get away from the questions and focus on statements and teasing.Also getting at their interests.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day for me yesterday, Just had a very fearless attitude. Got a couple contacts and also gamed well on this girl in my social group. I was making statements well in my convos.

I want to add more teasing to my convos and kino.

Also going to contact chubby girl I went on date with, said she is available today.

This other girl I went out with twice maintains contact via email with me but we haven't gone out in a month, I like her but WTF?

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had an approach at the bus stop yesterday. I was very confident and I kept it going. Avoided the interview style and focus on statements. I also got a couple teases in as well. however there was not a lot of attraction. I am going to go with direct openers as a standard. Also from what I been told and know kino is fine, when done right away.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl where I work yesterday, the convo went like this.

Me: so where are you from?

Her: Im from JA

Me: Oh yeah me too.

Her: What area in JA?

Me: My people are from Sav, that's why I'm so passionate.

Her: passionate

Me: Yah you have to be passionate to be successful at whatever your doing.

Her: yah that's true.

Me: so we should get together before you go back what your number.

Her: I dont have contact info im staying with a friend.

(this is where the attraction is lost)

Me: It ok, since your visiting it ok to give out your friends number, I'm being for real.

Her: I'm going to the bank, ill be back in a bit.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out that it isn't very important what you say, it's how you say it and how you come across (character, confidence). Keep eye contact, smile, use the dynamics of your voice. Your whole 'radiation' should tell her that you're interested, but she's not the only option you have. You're a cool dude, and you don't really care what happens. Don't try too hard.

You got the balls to do sh*t, that's the most important thing. I think your problem right now is that you're not really calibrated yet. It seems to me you go in for the kill really hard, which is good, but you probably do it too early in the conversations and maybe with too much aggression. Just vibe a little and make her feel comfortable before you start to talk about "passion" and sh*t like that. Also keep in mind: day game is a different kind of world than nightclub game.

Like this.

Her: you kinda like envading my personal space can you step back.
Getting close is good, but you probably did it too soon.

You can get away with an amazing amount of things with chicks, from the moment she's comfortable with you. Some girls are really quick, some take a while to warm up. Every chick is different, you'll learn to feel when it's right to turn up the heat. Do it gradually with the right pace. You gotta find the right wave to catch.

Also

Me: My people are from Sav, that's why I'm so passionate.
The real question is how you deliver a line like this? If I'd say something like that, I'd be saying it as a joke and ever stretch it further than that. Just ramble random stupid bullsh*t. "Oh yea, I'm very passionate. I once played Sonic the Hedgehog for 20 hours straight, and I only took pauses to order pizzas" (and if she laughs at that I'll even add "...and to take a ****" to it. I don't give a flying F*CK what happens or what her reaction is. This kind of **** is funny to ME, and that's all that matters. And she feels that. MY WORLD. Draw her in.). But hey, that's just me and that style works for me. I don't take anything seriously, especially myself.

All about the delivery. That line:
...with a steel, serious face: creepy as f*ck. I know I would run for the hills.
...with a big sh*t-eating grin and with the right timing: could be awesome, or not. Cos you never know.

But never be too serious, cos that's boring and potentially creepy.

Me: You have the time
Her: no I don't
Me: oh yah I WAnted to talk your really attractive.
Her: oh thanks
Me: yah it really good to connect with others.
Me: no that's not you guess that how it is.
Me: it like a power there. You know the more you connect the stronger it is.
Her: Congo
Me: I'm from Jamaica but it's similar.
Me: so what is your name.
Her: girl1
Me: I'm Rez
Me: no that's not how you shake someones hand..... Yah that's Is how you shake someone's hand.
Her: I have to go catch my bus.
Me: so as I was saying it really good to connect with others.
Her: no I really have to go
Me: oh ok cool, later
I like the attitude, man. You got balls. The problem is just calibration. Keep it up and tweak your ****. You're being way aggressive. Also keep in mind that day-game is a whole different story than approaching chicks in a bar or club. During the day, I never really use kino unless I'm 100% sure I'm in the safe-zone. Girls can FREAK THE **** OUT when a stranger touches them out of the blue, while the same girl will grind her ass into some strange dude's **** in a club later that night. It's weird, but that's how it works.

Keep it up!

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Don't try too hard.

It seems to me you go in for the kill really hard, which is good, Just vibe a little and make her feel comfortable before you start to talk about "passion"
Yah it's true I hear what your saying. Give them a chance to get comfortable before I try to invade them. Make sense because even though I'm getting more comfortable doing cold approaches, it's possible they haven't been approached by a stranger in a long time.

keeping the conversation away from my work and going to mutual interest is an area that I'm working on. This also makes sense because people love to talk about themselves and topics that are fun. Even though work is fun for me it may not be their thing right away.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Journal

Met a girl at bus stop,

Me: hey your really attractive.

Her: thank you!

Me: what brings you out.

Her: I'm going to meet a friend.

Me: yah that's cool the weather is perfect for it.

Her: it's so hot it's beautiful.

Me: I love weather like this because you are more Likely to go out and not stay in doors.

Her: south Korea, I'm here for 1 more month. I'm studying English."

Me: that's cool it's good to learn a new language. It's not that hard as well, like everything else it's repetition.Also it good that your completely immersed in the language.
Like watch TV.

(the convo continued along those lines, I have to say I like direct openers I think it builds attraction more. My goal would be an instant date.

How would I proceed if she has to meet her friend?

HB9

Me: hey your really attractive and I felt like I had to come and talk to you.

Me: what are you up too?

Her: just carrying home some groceries, you?

Me: Just going to the grocery store myself, getting some sunflower seeds and raisins :)

Her: thats cool

Me: yah eating healthy is so important to well being. It like you foundation.

Her: my bag are getting heavy, and I have to get my train
You can walk with me if you want.

Me: ok cool

Me: hey slow down, I walk at a relaxed pace I don't rush for nothing.

Her: I have to go catch my train

Me: ok chill just walk a little bit slower

(so we meet up one of her friends and she introduces me)

(I talk a little bit more about healthy eating and try to number close she refuses.)

Wasn't sexual for me.

I'm wondering if I should have tried to stay more, stay as long as you can, but damn I have things to do.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: hey your really attractive and I wanted to conversate with you for a bit.

Me: That an interesting tatoo what does that say.

Her: Infinite

Me: Cool, like infinite possibilities. It's cool that you can express your self like that. I'm the same way, that's how it should be just express your self freely without fear.

Me: wait a minute, what's your age?

Her: I'm 18

Me: What are up too?

Her: just getting some groceries

Me: yah healthy eating is important to express yourself fully.

her: yah I got too have me vegetables

Me: hey pass me your number we should get together later

Her: ok cool.

I'm changing up my game and getting more serious about this thing now and have fun.:trouble:

I'm going to go number close

instant date close

kiss close

private location close

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: hey your really attractive and I wanted to conversate with you for a bit.

Me: That an interesting tatoo what does that say.

Her: Infinite
Alright, cool opening I'd say.

Me: Cool, like infinite possibilities. It's cool that you can express your self like that. I'm the same way, that's how it should be just express your self freely without fear.
That **** is lame, man. You don't have to compliment her for no reason like that. The opener was also a compliment, but it had the message embedded: "You're hot, so that's why I'm talking to you". This says "I validate you, please validate me".

A reply like "Infinite, huh? What the hell does that mean?" would be much much better. Don't think too much bro.
That came out pretty cold probably right?

Me: wait a minute, what's your age?

Her: I'm 18

Me: What are up too?

Her: just getting some groceries
Boring boring boring. This is an interview, not good. You wouldn't care much if some stranger in the street asked you that, right? If you ask questions like that she just gotta sense you're looking to sneak your way into a conversation. Be more out there. Your obviously a ballsy guy, cos you open chicks all the time. Be more ballsy in your interactions. Don't be afraid you don't look cool. Hell, flat out make fun of yourself. If you do that the right way, that shows you have massive confidence.

Me: yah healthy eating is important to express yourself fully.

her: yah I got too have me vegetables
I dunno man, but that's some lame-ass sh*t.

Me: hey pass me your number we should get together later

Her: ok cool.
But, it seems to work! Good for you. My guess is that you have a good swagger about you and that's the reason it works. You're doing great, man. I advice you to not go by a script and just jump in there without any plan. Don't even think about what you're going to say next. Be in the moment and make **** up as you talk to her. If you're a cool dude, that's the ultimate way of doing it.