"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Improve Yourself and Forget About Girls

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Ok. School started yesterday and both yesterday I've been following Sammo's advice and focusing on improving myself at all times, but I have spent less time talking to the chicks. I mean plenty of chicks seem interested and all (I keep getting the smiles and everything) but I'm afraid I'm gonna scare them all off if I concentrate on myself too much and less on them. Should I continue to just concentrate on improving myself or spend alot of time with the chicks talking to them and all during classes?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
swing like the willows in the wind
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
Both. I don't think Sammo said to not talk to chicks. Just don't make them your number one priority. And you should ALWAYS be trying to improve yourself in one way or another.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by dbot
And you should ALWAYS be trying to improve yourself in one way or another.
Thats a good point, there was a tip that discussed this. Lemme see if i can find it.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Here it is, its from August 8, 2003

TIP OF THE DAY


** Your DJ Analysis **


I've learned that one of the best aids in improving yourself is by constantly keeping track of how you're doing.

When it comes to being a DJ, it is helpful to know what your strong and weak points are. Your success does not just depend on "scoring."

Here's an example:
CONVO WITH _________ (7/18/03)

Opening/approach - Great
Eye contact - Good
Smile - Good
Kino - Bad, should have touched shoulder a few times
70/30 talk ratio - Great
Mirroring - Whoops! Forgot all about that
Humor - Average
Focusing on her - Great
Listening actively - Average, sorta zoned out for awhile
# Close - Average, a little rushed

Fill this out yourself, and be critical.

Remember, this is a game, and these are your current stats. Do this every time you have a convo with a new chickie, and go over it every day. Soon you will find exactly what aspect(s) you need to improve and be well on your way to a Master DJ.

Taz


Do something along those lines, trying to improve your game.

Not talking to chicks is stupid, it doesn't help anything. Just don't give them your full attention all the time. Just when your not with your friends, go talk to them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
hehe Vincent :p I'm wondering how this would be done tho. Would you have to remember till you got home \ next class?

Or would u carry around a notepad, talk to some chicks, then go off to a corner and write about it right after? LOL
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well you remember it, unless your talking to 10 girls a day, the info isn't that hard to forget. You should always remember there names anyway, or at least have it by the digits. :D
 
Top