"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Improve your game.

Blinky

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Being a DJ is all about constantly improving yourself as a person, earning a greater repect for yourself, enjoying your life and being in full control of it.

Alright maybe these improvements may be aimed by you souly on getting the girls and getting into them :D, but everything adds impact too the rest of your life,.. Look better, feel great bout yourself, build rapport easily with new people and walk with loads confidence etc.. And it will end up, with you being all together happier in your personnal / social / love life.

I'm currently working on a post about self-improvement which goes into lots of small details about things which can be improved on and how too make the best out of what you have got already :) And I was just thinking, and it struck me that everyone who is trying too improve themselves should really look at themselves and evaluate their lives, too see what their strengths and weakness's are and what point are lacking.

Came up with this simple idea. which is a score card like the example below, all you do is being honest look at all the areas and give yourself a mark out of 10, 10 being perfect of course! :) and 1st thing too do is take all the areas you are weak at which would be the lowest ones, and spend time finding out how u can improve your game in these areas... practice, learn, read, try out / experiment things, just whatever you gotta do too raise these weak score up too the same level as your other higher ones.

Then you can work on any areas you'd like or think would be good for you too get really high. :)

example. ( this is just an example score card theres no reason too follow this the same make up your own one, add your own categorys or make it more in depth )


Date 12/04 2/05 4/06 6/06

General Apperance / Looks 6 6 7 7
Fitness / health level 4 4 6 7
Seduction skill etc.....
Body language skills
Rapport building
Kino
Confindence approaching people
Social life
Family life
Career / work / college
how good you think you are in bed

... I can't think of anymore right now, but feel free too add more too this thread or change ones.


Blinky.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Iguana

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Blinky
I'm currently working on a post about self-improvement which goes into lots of small details about things which can be improved on and how too make the best out of what you have got already :)
I'm looking forward to your post.


Iguana
Peace & Metal
 
Top