Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improve your game.

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ is all about constantly improving yourself as a person, earning a greater repect for yourself, enjoying your life and being in full control of it.

Alright maybe these improvements may be aimed by you souly on getting the girls and getting into them :D, but everything adds impact too the rest of your life,.. Look better, feel great bout yourself, build rapport easily with new people and walk with loads confidence etc.. And it will end up, with you being all together happier in your personnal / social / love life.

I'm currently working on a post about self-improvement which goes into lots of small details about things which can be improved on and how too make the best out of what you have got already :) And I was just thinking, and it struck me that everyone who is trying too improve themselves should really look at themselves and evaluate their lives, too see what their strengths and weakness's are and what point are lacking.

Came up with this simple idea. which is a score card like the example below, all you do is being honest look at all the areas and give yourself a mark out of 10, 10 being perfect of course! :) and 1st thing too do is take all the areas you are weak at which would be the lowest ones, and spend time finding out how u can improve your game in these areas... practice, learn, read, try out / experiment things, just whatever you gotta do too raise these weak score up too the same level as your other higher ones.

Then you can work on any areas you'd like or think would be good for you too get really high. :)

example. ( this is just an example score card theres no reason too follow this the same make up your own one, add your own categorys or make it more in depth )

Date 12/04 2/05 4/06 6/06

General Apperance / Looks 6 6 7 7
Fitness / health level 4 4 6 7
Seduction skill etc.....
Body language skills
Rapport building
Kino
Confindence approaching people
Social life
Family life
Career / work / college
how good you think you are in bed

... I can't think of anymore right now, but feel free too add more too this thread or change ones.

Blinky.

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blinky
I'm currently working on a post about self-improvement which goes into lots of small details about things which can be improved on and how too make the best out of what you have got already :)
I'm looking forward to your post.

Iguana
Peace & Metal