Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Improve your game with a 'game-winning line' (NOT a pickup lines post)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you came here looking for pickup lines, beat it.

My team of women has been sorting through the fan mail with computer-like efficiency and I'm getting through it as quick as I can, folks. Let's all be patient in waiting for our replies, boys and girls :D.

Now, with my time as limited as it is recently, I'm just popping in to bring out another skill of mine to share. Last time it was a statement of intent, or SOI. This time around, we'll examine (albeit briefly) the time-honored art of the game-winning line.

A game-winning line is not a pickup line or a catchy rhyme. (I just rhymed that sentence, anyone catch that :p) Rather, a 'game-winning line' is a statement that will establish you as different and unique from other men, and this will spur her interest in YOU, creating HER pursuing you. Isn't it beautiful how this all connects together?:D

Now, a game-winning line is best used after talking with a chick for some time (I'm talking more than 10 minutes for you power-DJs out there). This statement, when properly used, should convey something about YOU (ex. your personality, your FEELINGS - yes it's possible to talk about those in a non AFC manner, your preference in women) that sets you apart from the stereotypical male that your target woman encounters all the time.

Let's go a little further. A game-winner does not necessarily have to come DURING a close. In my experience, I've used this before, during, and after a close and still 'made progress' no matter the timing.

Let's have a little example of a game-winner I employed today at school. I had taken a broad out for a date on Friday and apparently ALL the chicks I talked to today knew (how they found out, I don't know, considering the chick I took out doesn't even go to my school...). So I'm sitting there talking to maybe a 6 or a 6.5, just sarging her for pure fun...

Her: So I hear you had a date on Friday night. How'd it go?

Me: Well aren't we nosy today? For your information, my date didn't go that great. (notice here I lead her into asking me the question I want her to ask!)

Her: Oh really, why not? (right now she's showing cues of interest...leaning in, eye contact...I've previously DJed her, so a game-winning line is appropriate)

Me: Well, she was pretty hot, but she wasn't attractive. (I trailed off here...once again setting her up to ask the obvious question)

Her: How can she be 'hot' but 'not attractive'?

Me: Well, there's plenty of pretty faces out there, and like I said, she was certainly pretty...but I'm really more interested in what is behind that pretty face, her personality, that's what counts to me. (That would be the game-winner...now her reaction...)

Her: So...what do you look for in a girl? (and she's now playing with her hair, another sign of interest. Eye contact is also almost 100% of the time.)

Guys, take note of how I manipulated the conversation to get her to ASK what I wanted to TELL. She feels she has gotten me to 'open up' to her, YET I have told her what I have WANTED to tell her all along. In stupid terms: she feels like she's contributed to the conversation, but really hasn't.

It's ok to say some of this 'non-DJ' sounding stuff. You WANT to get her interested in YOU, to pursue YOU, so TELL HER STUFF THAT WILL GET HER CURIOUS. Mystery, challenge...it's almost all bulls*it. The best way to get her interested in you is by telling her INTERESTING STUFF ABOUT YOU. It's not that difficult.

The game winner in this case clearly set me apart from most 'looks-driven' males, into someone who also judges based on this 'inner beauty' concept. What makes this work even better is that, for me, it's the TRUTH. I'd rather have a broad with a 6 in looks and a 10 in personality than a 9 with no personality.

The trick to the game-winner is to SET YOURSELF APART without LOOKING LIKE AN a*s.

Comments, questions are welcome and will be answered in this thread.

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post, I'll have to try this out some time

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd add something positive, but I'm just not in the mood... but weather or not I write some ****... this was one helluva post!

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is best at the beginning, when you are introducing yourself to her for the first time. If she knows a lot about you, it will make her stereotype you before you even get to know her.

Reaction score
Her: So I hear you had a date on Friday night. How'd it go?

Me: Well aren't we nosy today? For your information, my date didn't go that great. (notice here I lead her into asking me the question I want her to ask!)

Her: Oh really, why not? (right now she's showing cues of interest...leaning in, eye contact...I've previously DJed her, so a game-winning line is appropriate)

Me: Well, she was pretty hot, but she wasn't attractive. (I trailed off here...once again setting her up to ask the obvious question)

Her: How can she be 'hot' but 'not attractive'?

Me: Well, there's plenty of pretty faces out there, and like I said, she was certainly pretty...but I'm really more interested in what is behind that pretty face, her personality, that's what counts to me. (That would be the game-winner...now her reaction...)

Her: So...what do you look for in a girl? (and she's now playing with her hair, another sign of interest. Eye contact is also almost 100% of the time.)
The problem with lines like this is the same as the problems I have with NLP. They're such blatant bullsh!t for me that the chick thinks I'm joking and starts laughing.

Here's a few for jack@ss type guys like myself

When you want to hang up the phone:

Well I'm going to bed, sort of like you and me will be in a week.

To open a date (I ripped this off somewhere)

It's you're lucky day!
Her: Why?
You finally got to go out with me!

When she asks you for a dollar or something:

For you? Hahahahahahahahahaha!

When walking down the hall:

I believe women are very special. I was raised to give them the utmost respect (slap her ass hard and walk away)

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Nice Technique Dude :D Gotta try it sometime.

"Those who manipulate, shall no longer masturbate"
(LOL i am so clever :p)

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe women are very special. I was raised to give them the utmost respect (slap her ass hard and walk away)
lmao dude! that was hilarious! anyway, nice post, but g f l a s h covered my complaints. i believe a DJ should be smooth throughout his conversation, not just have one killer line to raise interest. nice post still though.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick clarification:

This isn't a line to create interest and close, etc. etc.
It's simply a line to SET YOU APART from most other men. In doing this, you raise her curiousity and thus interest.

Proper useage is once, at maximum. Use it to shift the conversation to HER getting YOUR values, and thus HER pursuing YOU.

Gflash - for me, this IS being truthful, since like I said, I weight personality very highly when evaluating women. It's a lot easier to DJ chicks when everything you say is truthful and a reflection of yourself. Those lines, by the way...quite the something, but when I was pulling a more arrogant/funny approach a while back, stuff like that never worked for me. It might just be me, though...are you able to find success using lines like that?