"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Improve opener success rate

gster50

New Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Notice that most of the sets I open immediately fizzle/go nowhere. Probably like 3/4. Is that because I'm opening poorly or just a reasonable success rate (success meaning group is happy to talk to you)? The openers I use vary, Usually "Hey how's it going" or "How's your hot girl summer going?" Appearance-wise I look as good as I reasonably can. Any tips on how to successfully open more consistently?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
F*ck sets, you want loan wolfs. If she finds you attractive it doesn’t matter what you say.
 

Alexandre Lucas

New Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Age
24
Location
Brazil
In my opinion direct and indirect openers should be used according to the situation, but you can also put a neg after an opener. I think you're missing a bit of a direct opener in your examples.
 
Top