Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Impressiveness/Impact of showing adventurism

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this will perhaps be a bit of a narcissistic question, but I was thinking about - what is the potential impact on women who see that you’re willing/able to do adventurous things. Including physical activities. Most probably shown through social media.

The example I’m thinking of is I’ve planned a trip to South America. One of the main things is seeing an active volcano, and hiking to the top if weather permits. Other things include seeing some cities, outdoor mountain areas, lakes, etc.

With social media, I sometimes see friends doing something similar (scuba diving, or Hawaii or something), and I go ‘yeah that’s pretty cool’. But perhaps not as connected/engaged with it, probably because I’m not attracted to them (simply friends and all). Still, I guess I can’t help but acknowledge that they have done and are willing to do such activities. Stashed away remotely in my head about them.

I guess my main question is about the overall potential impact on your SMV. And the amount of extra attractiveness that could be had from it. I think it would be a pretty decent boost, but I have a hard time judging due to my own personal response on such things. Of course, I’m doing this trip for myself but - let’s say it’d be a good bonus on top depending.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it as a hassle taking your phone out and constantly taking pics or videos rather than enjoying the moment (on snapchat for example). Even more so of a hassle is caring to put it online for everyone to see (facebook, instagram)...
...Lets be completely honest though, it matters to a lot of people and it'll help you more than anything. Women DO stalk you online to see what you have going for you and to see how exciting your life is compared to their's. That's the whole point. Yes, it is narcissistic but use it to your advantage if anything. Like you say, it's an added bonus.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it as a hassle taking your phone out and constantly taking pics or videos rather than enjoying the moment (on snapchat for example). Even more so of a hassle is caring to put it online for everyone to see (facebook, instagram)...
...Lets be completely honest though, it matters to a lot of people and it'll help you more than anything. Women DO stalk you online to see what you have going for you and to see how exciting your life is compared to their's. That's the whole point. Yes, it is narcissistic but use it to your advantage if anything. Like you say, it's an added bonus.
I agree fully with you. I usually make a point to sit and enjoy the scenery in silence for several minutes, just soaking in the scenery. I can remember some moments exactly because of that. And I find it awkward generally taking photos, especially while being with people. Seems to just interrupt the ambiance of it all.

But, I think it’s something I need to push past a bit. It seems like a lot of interaction is now placed online. Like you said, it does seem to matter to a lot of people. So I think it’s something I’ll have to step into a bit more so, if I want to keep up in the game. Although definitely not going to start spamming my breakfast meals and such on there :D