Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Impressed with the (black) Olympic women

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* Mods: Please don't move this, I want this on the mature man site with mature answers!

One thing that's happened since I've become a DJ (or at least a DJ in training; I'm not there yet) is being aware of my surroundings and people's behavior in a much keener way. Whether it's noticing AFC behavior or how women interact.

As noted, I have a serious Jones for foreign women, minorities, and African American women, and I'm not afraid to say so. The few minorities I've dated have outshone the American white women every, single time. After awhile it's not just a coincidence.

That said, I was VERY impressed with the demeanor of the U.S. African American Olympic track women. Not only were they hotter than he-l, but I loved their attitudes.

Couple examples:

After Marion blew the handoff with Lauryn Williams and the 4 x 100 relay was DQed, Marion and her teammates were total class. She said there was no finger pointing and everyone had great togetherness and became friends. Don't you just think that if that were four white women instead of four African Americans, there would be some major b-tching going on. Right after it happened, Marion put her arm around Lauryn.

Then onto the 4 x 400, after the team won -- three young hotties, and one over 30 veteran -- they were having great fun. All of them had the ability to look outside themselves and give credit to their coaches, parents, or God (I liked it and I'm not that religious). Monique Henderson -- who is smokin' hot! -- said happy birthday to her dad and never talked about herself.

Contrast this to the Carly Patterson, who could barely complete a sentence and just talked about herself, not her coach or parents. Or the U.S. women's soccer team when interviewed by Costas, they were totally into themselves (except for Mia).

I know, I'll get flamed for my analysis here, but I'm pretty aware of what I'm seeing. There was pretty good evidence in the Olympics in why the American white woman is fast losing her status.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
You are a weirdo.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Color of skin has nothing to do with attitude or personalties. Its an unfair judgement imo.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not color, culture

The white woman culture is sucking the life out of American women.

What once were classy, nice women are now mean, angry, Oprah-watching, Avril Lavigne-listening, b-tches. They are programmed to b-tch from young ages.

The other cultures -- who happened to have women of color -- are surpassing white American women like a speeding bullet.

Those still sucked in by these U.S. white women need to date a different culture and see how much better it is.

* You're 18, I'm guessing you haven't dated someone of another culture, then again just a guess.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have jungle fever!

Man, you called it Player ... I got it bad! :D

I'm done with honkeys ... well, I just went to a campus picnic, sat across from an extremely hot latina and a table across from me had a bunch of great looking whities -- all Slavic.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm, so you're a weirdo and you're a nutrider. You're swingin real pretty, right about now. hahah

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?!

Soma, I grew up in the U.S. and speak English so you may need to re-translate your message for me.

What the he-l is that BAD song lyric you posted at the bottom? Brutal.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Not color, culture

Originally posted by WestCoaster
You're 18, I'm guessing you haven't dated someone of another culture, then again just a guess.
It's not just the 18 year olds. Most US men have no concept of the world outside of the US; including women. They still harbor the cold war prejudices of fat, manly Soviet women. How can any sane man, who has dated (for example) Brazilian, Polish, Russian/Ukrainian women, *ever* believe that US women are anything other than bottom-of-the-barrel ho's of absolute last resort. No class, no pride, no soul, no thanks.

Just say no to (North) American women !!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get more reactions out of this ...

.... than anything. Guys (see AFCs) on this board get really defensive when I post just what you said stevera. My guess is they're dating a mean, white American woman and don't know any better. All I know is people get very upset whenever I say I'm opting for foreigners or A-Americans or Mexi-Americans, or Latinos. It's like clockwork.

Unfortunately I live in a city that is 96 percent white, yes, 96. It's vanilla village.

My experience -- and it may not be the AFCs experience -- is foreign or Af-Amer. is better, like WAY better.

If all you've ever driven is a Ford Taurus, then you don't know what it's like to drive a BMW. If all you've ever dated are mean, American, control-freak white women, then you don't know how good foreigners are.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I get more reactions out of this ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster
.... than anything. Guys (see AFCs) on this board get really defensive when I post just what you said stevera. My guess is they're dating a mean, white American woman and don't know any better. All I know is people get very upset whenever I say I'm opting for foreigners or A-Americans or Mexi-Americans, or Latinos. It's like clockwork.

Unfortunately I live in a city that is 96 percent white, yes, 96. It's vanilla village.

My experience -- and it may not be the AFCs experience -- is foreign or Af-Amer. is better, like WAY better.

If all you've ever driven is a Ford Taurus, then you don't know what it's like to drive a BMW. If all you've ever dated are mean, American, control-freak white women, then you don't know how good foreigners are.

I could go on and on about the Slavic women. I am recently exiting a relationship, and have been going nuts with online dating (see other threads). The good thing about the site I use is that one of the search keys is languages spoken. Guess which ones I select :)

I weed out the one's that have learned the languages at college and then go for the gold:

I've dated (in the last 2 months):

- 1 Chinese
- 1 Moldovan
- 1 Ukrainian
- 1 Russian
- 1 Yugoslav
- 1 Polish

and some locals that can't hold a candle to any of the above.

I don't know if I posted this story before here, but I recently went downtown to a bar/pub. Talking with a friend, quietly and casually mentioned that I prefer foreign women over locals. Guess what? The bartender(ess) overhead and threw an absolute sh!t fit.

She was seething and tried to put me down. I answered her stupid questions calmly and she went even more berserk. Apparently, I was mocking her so she got the manager and had me kicked out !

On the way out, I tell the shrew:

You're the reason I don't date Canadian women. Goodbye !

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Canadians were better ...

... than American women. Guess I was wrong.

Going to Banff next summer (hopefully) and I was hoping to meet and greet several women. I probably will anyway, but it sounds like they've adopted the b-tchiness of U.S. women.

Wow, that bar story is amazing. There's a reason why they're so mad: they're being knocked out of the market. More and more men I know are opting out of the U.S. American b-tch market and going for better looking AND nicer foreigners.

Tremendous foreign resume of women you posted by the way, nice job!

What I don't get is how so many of these American guys (AFCs) get really angry when I start posting the positives of foreign women and the negatives of U.S. women. I've had guys like with two posts come on and say, "I thought you hated American women, so why are you dating one," and so on. Guys I've never heard of, but man they get angry.

What I think is the truth hurts. These guys are either dating a fat, mean American woman or they're married to one.

I'll still date American women because the market where I live is full of them and very few foreigners. But when the choice is given to me between U.S. and foreign, it's an obvious pick: go foreign.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with all due respect, this over generalization about AMERICAN white women is nutz. is it possible you were hurt real bad by one or two or three and are extrapolating that experience onto the whole female population of this country? btw, the drama queen attention whoxe I was with was black, and I am white. I have dated some black women and I like them. But you can't generalize!!

regards

mike

Last edited:

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by persistent exaction
with all due respect, this over generalization about AMERICAN white women is nutz. is it possible you were hurt real bad by one or two or three ... But you can't generalize!!

regards

mike
First, nope. They just suck. Second, of course you *can* generalize. You can't derive everything from first principles for every new situation in one's life; you have to generalize. *Everyone* does this *all* the time. And it *is* a generalization, they (in general) suck; it does not mean that there are a few that don't.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am currently dating a mexican (not mexican-american) woman and I couldn't agree more.

No hideous American hoes for me!

Dietzcoi

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fool me once ...

... shame on you; fool me 50 times, shame on me. I've had enough.

Well, from my experience it's not an over-generalization.

Just listen to the gripes, whines, the what-do-I-do's from this board. I would say 90 percent of it derives from the actions of dumb, white American women.

It may not be others experience, but my personal experience is foreign or minority is better. That's my "generalization" and I'm sticking to it. I find it humorous that the American male on this board gets so uptight at this and comes quickly to the defense of the white American woman who has been scre-ing him over.

After awhile it's not a coincidence that every foreigner or minority I've dated is nicer, kinder, and more educated.

Of course I'll leave it to the other knuckleheads on this board to keep hitting their head against the wall to try and win over the soap opera-watching/junk food eating, born to b-tch American women. That means more foreigners for me! :D

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white women bad? foreign women good? umm... yeah, sure, whatever you say...

People are people, plain and simple, they come in all sizes, classes, colors, etc... but to make such a broad generalization is ludicrous. Each person must be judged on his or her own merit alone, not rewarded or punished for their nationality.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works for me, perhaps not for you

Look, I've said this is MY experience, not yours or others. If you all want to go out and vigorously defend U.S. white women, I suggest you start a Don Juanna site or something. I'm continually stunned at how the American male gets so defensive about this topic. (You think I'm bad, go to americanwomensuck.com; or nomarriage.com.)

I've learned in life to make decisions on what works for me based on what didn't work for me earlier. Got frustrated in my previous career? Unlike my friends who stay in ruts, I went to grad school and upgraded to a better career.

Had a job that didn't pay well? I looked for a better, higher-paying job.

Lived in an area that didn't suit my needs? I've moved a bit.

I'm not one to sit around and b-tch about how my life sucks and not do anything about it. I may rant on U.S. women, but in my experience their culturalization (has more to do with their ATTITUDE, than their looks ... though I prefer chocolate in my milk :D) has sucked their attitudes dry.

MY experience (not yours) has been foreign women are better, they have not been aculturalized by our sick society. They actually still cling to some nice womanly skills like cooking, sewing, and loving their kids AND their man.

Go ahead and defend American white women to the end ... I'm not buying it, but you can if you want. It's not my cup of tea so like I do with other things in life, I move on to something better.

** Why do you think there are dozens of books and studies on teenage depression/suicide amongst young U.S. girls when they hit 13? It is at this stage of life when the culturalization (see b-tch factor) sets in. They've read too many magazines, watched too many shows, have been insulted by too many other girls. Pretty soon they become this sickening American woman they've been learning about. By the way, the suicide rate for U.S. girls in early teens is much higher than most countries. Is this just another one of those crazy coincidences or could it be something else? I think it's our culture. Then again, most people at this country just eat what's in front of them (i.e. McDonald's).

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're a closet homosexual.