Impotence

Swing Dancer

Reaction score
I am having an increasing problem with impotence. So much that I've decided to create this thread. I'll try to give all the facts I can. I hope I can get some serious answers.

I'm 23 years old. Only recently, thanks to this website, have I ever even been in a situation where I was physical with women. I'm very attracted to women and I do enjoy being with them, so I know that isn't the problem. Foreplay is long and awesome. One possibility was that my girlfriend at the time just wasn't attractive enough. But even after I acquired a more attractive girlfriend, it didn't seem to help. I also thought that maybe I was masturbating too frequently. So I cut that off for five days but still without much success. I'm not sure what else the problem could be, unless it is psychological. It seems that whenever I concentrate and worry about not getting an erection, I lose my erection. And since I keep thinking about it more and more this problem has been increasing. I can get an erection when I'm alone, but only because I'm not worrying about getting an erection.

So those are all the facts I think, it would ge great if anyone had some advice for me.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swing Dancer
it would ge great if anyone had some advice for me.
Sure. Don't cross-post (create two threads saying the same thing in different parts of the forum). Your other one has been deleted.

Sounds like a case of performance anxiety, or you could just not be as comfortable as you think with your new girlfriend. Both of these would contribute to the issue you seem to be having. Check out this thread (next time, you can do a search to find threads where things like this have already been discussed before...)

"The ERECTION PROBLEMS thread":
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24375

Swing Dancer

Reaction score
Sorry about cross posting. She was waiting in the bedroom and I needed the answer quick! (of course, joke)

From what I read in that link, it looks like it is all in my head. And it's not that I'm nervous, it's that I think about it too much. That's why it has been increasing. Someone else in that thread even said that when they start worrying about losing an erection, they lose it. I'll try to not think about it anymore (I guess creating a thread about it is conterproductive). Also, no more masturbating. I'm sure that helps too, and there are other benefits.

pimpin_since_85

Don Juan
Reaction score
an erection will come naturally if u don't think about it... just think about how good that puss is gonna be :p that always does it for me

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you taking any kind of drugs? I was taking St John's Wort for depression up until a few weeks ago, and it completely prevented erections in me. I stopped taking it when I found that great sex is a better treatment for depression.

Swing Dancer

Reaction score
Originally posted by doctoroxygen
Are you taking any kind of drugs? I was taking St John's Wort for depression up until a few weeks ago, and it completely prevented erections in me. I stopped taking it when I found that great sex is a better treatment for depression.
Holy crap, I AM taking St John's Wort! Not for depression, but for the hell of it I guess. I didn't even think of that! Are you sure that's what did it?

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swing Dancer
Holy crap, I AM taking St John's Wort! Not for depression, but for the hell of it I guess. I didn't even think of that! Are you sure that's what did it?
Not totally sure, but one day I couldn't get wood to save my life (there was a hot naked woman in bed with me: nothing), I drop-kicked the bottle of SJW out the window, and the next day I could get an erection no problem. Well, actually, I could get an 80% erection or so, so I think it takes time to get the stuff out of your body. But I suggest you stop taking it for awhile to see if that helps, especially if you're not using it to treat depression.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this...

If you're a smoker then..QUIT.

Cut back on fast foods..

Take more Zinc...

Lose some wieght...

Most importantly excersie.