“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

imposters

Status
Not open for further replies.

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
alright, this shiit is funny. I was on matchdoctor.com using some pimp lines this morning. I was asking girls some questions concerning sex and I would tell them it was a survey for a men's website (to cover up that I was being a perv : ) I also I have a profile on there that is fake with a hot girls photo and some canned shiit I wrote on the profile as well. The reason I was doing this is so I could find out what bait the good pimps were using. So I get this email in my fake woman's profile saying how this guy is conducting a sex survery (the same shiit I wrote this morning) and that he wants me to participate. Little did he know he was not only emailing a GUY but the very same guy that came up with that shiit in the first place!! So, this guy obviously has a fake womans profile as well to have picked up the survey idea I was using to write the girls. Lesson to be learned about fvcking around on the net, most are afc's posing as women trying to snag up good lines : ) Beware, I found out the hard way! No wonder these hoes' dont talk much over there:rolleyes: oh and I know I am afc still :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
HOLD UP A MINUTE...YOU ALSO HAVE A FAKE WOMANS PROFILE LIKE THE GUY YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT!!!!

wtf.

Or did I read that wrong. YOU are the one who has a fake womans profile and you try to get guys to talk to you to give youlines to see what's hot?

1. How would you know what's hot? The only way is to ask REAL women on what works.

2. You belong to this site. All you have to do is ask.

3. Something isn't quite rite in this story Saki...maybe your drinking to much of it.

4. And you had actually said" Lesson to be learned about fvcking around on the net, most are afc's posing as women trying to snag up good lines : "

Oh brutha!!!

You actually have a fake photo up also. How many guys have you chatted with under this fake cross dressing screen name?

And never mind the excuses of :

The reason I was doing this is so I could find out what bait the good pimps were using.

See #1 and #2 above

Shyt this site is going to the got dam dawgs/queers/evil forces/faggots/wierdos

Baka boysan
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by saki
...I was on matchdoctor.com... I have a profile on there that is fake with a hot girls photo ... So I get this email in my fake woman's profile ... Little did he know he was not only emailing a GUY but the very same guy that came up with that shiit in the first place!! ...
So what you're saying is that you purposely present yourself as a girl over the internet so that men will email you?

Stupidest thread of the week award.

Redeem your prize by clicking the red X at the top right of your screen.
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
HAHAHAHAHA, thank god I wasn't drinking coke while reading this thread, I'm all outta tissues.

Yes, if you are going make stupid posts, at least make them ridiculously stupid, I appreciate the funnies.

Is virtual cross dressing AFC?
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Yep, you all got it right besides the fact that I dont respond to the guys:p matchdoctor women are tougher than any women on the net, and now I know why, because theres other guys doing the exact same thing as I was doing. I wasnt getting the responses I wanted, so I decided to see what other dudes were doing to get some of the girls on there. I observed while being a "crossdressor afc" and learned quite a bit actually, so laugh if you want but now I have no problem getting responses from 'real girls" on the net. Turned out anyway, that the things I was coming up with on my own were 100 times better than what the other guys were doing, except for this one dude, he threw out some pretty good shiit. But thats a great ending to this saga, some guy was using MY LINES :D

P.S. and since I gave way that site to other DJs, you know dont have to worry about me posing as a "crossdressing afc" but im sure there are many others on there, more than you might think.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. Desperation manifests itself in many peculiar ways...
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. Desperation manifests itself in many peculiar ways...
ya whatever man, no different than observing any experienced DJ in live action, only I turned out to be the most experienced DJ. You can laugh at afc's all you want, but if you didnt have shiit to learn, you wouldnt be spending all your time here
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
SAKI

You said:

there are many others on there, more than you might think

Does this mean that there is a underground organization of you guys? Like in that one guys book "the downlow" are you a part of a secret hidden organization of men who sleep with other men but do not consider yourself gay?

Is there a bunch of others like you on this site?

I've always asserted that there were bi and gay men here trying to hide and fool themselves as to why they can't get or keep a woman.

What do you think of women in general? Do you secretly hate them like Sam Pendo does? Whatsuuuup playa, we wanna know?

You might do as many others have done on this site...kill your current screen name and come back as someone else now..cause you played yourself man.

What fool would even think of spending all that time to create a ficticious female persona?

Think about that if you haven't already.

What normal man would even think about something like that

I surely wouldn't. The thought has never crossed no pun intended my mind.

You wouldn't be jewish would ya...no offense against the jewish members...just a little theory of mine.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Re: SAKI

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
You said:



What do you think of women in general? Do you secretly hate them like Sam Pendo does? Whatsuuuup playa, we wanna know?


:D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
Re: SAKI

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
You said:

there are many others on there, more than you might think

Does this mean that there is a underground organization of you guys? Like in that one guys book "the downlow" are you a part of a secret hidden organization of men who sleep with other men but do not consider yourself gay?


na, nothin that deep man, youll have to look elsewhere if you are looking for that kinda thing. If I was gay I would have no problem admitting it to an internet forum.

Is there a bunch of others like you on this site?
I dunno, you tell me, I havent been here long enough.

I've always asserted that there were bi and gay men here trying to hide and fool themselves as to why they can't get or keep a woman.
why would they do that if they liked men? This would be the last place I would hang out if I was gay!


What do you think of women in general? Do you secretly hate them like Sam Pendo does? Whatsuuuup playa, we wanna know?
not secretly of course, I dont like most womens' attitudes but I like fvcking them

You might do as many others have done on this site...kill your current screen name and come back as someone else now..cause you played yourself man.
no way, I can take the criticism, I wouldnt have shared that if I couldnt, no need to change screen names!

What fool would even think of spending all that time to create a ficticious female persona?
a married one with nothing to do at work but surf the net doing stupid shiit

What normal man would even think about something like that
I just answered that

I surely wouldn't. The thought has never crossed no pun intended my mind.
ok youd rather spend all your time here writing novels for afc's. Is there some incentive that I dont know about, are you getting paid?

You wouldn't be jewish would ya...no offense against the jewish members...just a little theory of mine.
im not jewish but im sure there are others in here that are.

Did I answer all your inquisitive questions big playa?
 

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
r u sure that ur a guy?:confused:
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Why didn't I find this sooner...

Sorry people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top