Important things i have learned since coming here.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
These are alot of things i have come to realize about chicks and dating(most of these are obvious)

1.) I guess the #1 thing chicks look for in am an is confidence, not looks(unless you are in h.s)

2.) Women are less discriminating when it comes to looks than guys are ( An average or below average guy with confidence and charisma can get an attractive girl, while an average looking or not so pretty girl has a 5X harder time getting an attractive guy.

3.) Just because a guy is good-looking, does not mean he pulls alot of a$$.

4.) Just because a guy is ugly or average looking does not mean he does not have a hot wife or girfriend sitting at home.

5.) Most guys seem to be between 5'8" and 6'0" tall( i am 5'11")

6.) You do not have to be 6'0+ to pull hot babes. * I see hot girls with guys 5-6" to 5'9" all the time.

7.) Height may help pull you ass if you are 6'2+(what i deem to be tall)

8.) One can look like Paul Walker or Brad Pitt, but if he is shy or has no confidence he is fukked and the George Costanza look alike with confidence will be the babe magnet.

9.) Seems like the most outgoing or extroverted guy gets the woman..not the best-looking dude.

10.) Good looks just gets your foot in the door easier and more auditions.

11.) Chicks seem to have nice smile and eyes on the top of their list...so get braces!!

12.) If you are a guy with pretty eyes like blue or green that stand out..that is a big +++..(sux having **** brown, been complmented on my eyes once only!!)

chimps_rule

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with all you have written except for number 1. it is still confidence and social status in high school that gets girls, ive seen it and analysed it with my own eyes!!!

number 9 -(outgoing extroverted dudes always get the girl), it cannot be emphasised enuff!!

number 12 - woohooo. i agree from experience.

Dr. Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points mahon, what do you suggest those with a low level of confidence do about themselves if they lack some of the characteristics you described? What things do you think will help them overcome their “fears”, whether it be approaching, asking for the number, getting the date, going for the kiss, etc?

Dr.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong not all chicks care about eye color..some dig dark brown. Having pretty eyes definitely helps cause chicks dig them. If u are ugly, there is always plastic surgery for everything,

RAFC_19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks love dark brown eyes. #12 is total BS. Maybe the chicks don't compliment you on your eyes because you aren't using enough eye contact.

Rebel Leader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to prefer brown eyes in both men and women. They look warm and comfortable and alive, not cool and icy and vacant. If women don't complement your eyes, my guess is that it is the shape or the expression, not the color.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I tend to disagree, my eyes are a nice shape and dark brown. I have never been comlimented on my eyes and i also have dark brown hair. I am not at all complaining, but i believe if i had light eyes with my dark hair, i would do better(chicks seem to like that look the most from what i have read).

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon, I have to agree with this somewhat.. I never really thought about it, but since I'm 6'3", blue eyes, movie star smile, and look like Paul Walker & Brad Pitts love child, I tend to get more chicks approaching me than I know what to do with. But if I didnt have the confidence level that I do, I'd probably keep their interest for about, oh, 2 seconds. For some reason, however, I can't seem to break into the 9.5-10 range, but I'm working on that.

------------------
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson