Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IMPORTANT DJ Technique Question! READ DJ's!!!

Buz

Reaction score
Ok I really love to use the "stop when it's fun to keep her wanting more" DJ technique... but sometimes when she askes - 'hey why did you stop? it was sooo good' - what do I say? Can i say that making this I will keep her wanting more and this is cool blahblahblah... sometimes i get trapped on answering some questions caused by these great techniques, I REALLY NEED THE FASTEST REPLIES POSSIBLE CAUSE I'M WILLING TO USE THIS IN SOME HOURS WITH A GIRL TODAY!! thanks a lot DJ people! I love you guys!

buz

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to LOOK like a fool? Ok, firstly, you yourself should be fun to be around. She is just there for the ride. If you turn yourself on and off your no different than a lightbulb you buy at the store. Your fun to be around no matter what. When your not around is when she should notice the no fun factor. Also, when your not around is when she is thinking about you and "falling" in love with you. U need your space... your a busy man. No matter what bs your doing. Don't surrender to her because your your own man. Make sense in a weird sort of way?

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Buz
Can i say that making this I will keep her wanting more and this is cool blahblahblah...
buz
Yeah, to give you a perspective of your own words.... KEEP HER WANTING MORE...? Whats the deal, she needs to be the one KEEPING YOU.

Buz

Reaction score
THE THING IS : I'm going out with her today to the movies and we know that we're going to make out again... when i stop i know that she will ask why did i stop yadayada... Sometimes it's hard to answer that... Should i say things like : 'whoa, don't rush, we still have the rest of the day together'...

thanks again

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choose:

1. Say "What's the rush?" and smile..

2. Say "I like to take my time" and smile..

3. Think up your own..

bp1974

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... So, this is during making out then? you didn't state that earlier. Hum... I like to take my time... and work it... If you do it right she will jump all over you. Just do your own thing... Making out is an intimate situation and every girl is different. I think your moving on her to fast personally. You should be the one saying.. damn... slow down as she unbuckles your pants.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her that you thought it was a good place to stop. Let her know that your in charge and that for her to have fun, she NEEDS to be with you.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, when your not around is when she is thinking about you and "falling" in love with you.
such wisdom in this here statement. got me to thinking, cuz most people think that they fall in love when they are WITH the person, but its true. its when u are away missing them that you realize your emotions.

that is why it is IMPERITIVE, mens, to let her miss you.