"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Importance of woman perfumes

Duff55

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
14
Age
22
We all know how important it is for guy to smell good, but what about female counterpart, I dont know about you all but otherwise than passing mandatory not smelling bad test, I find great perfumes to make a great difference in attractiveness, after all its one of the 5 senses and if it is done correctly it makes sense for it to make a difference, do you all find some perfumes very nice as well or it doesn't matter as much?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
I agree. A nice perfume can enhance attraction. It’s like “the cherry on top” if a woman is all dressed up. Had that happen this week. Woman at work got a new outfit and was sitting in our group, her perfume was subtle enough that it drew your attention to her. I’d say her attempts to get noticed worked in that case. There was a funny study many years ago where they tested a bunch of expensive perfumes and smells. The scent that triggered the men the most was something like cinnamon rolls, lol.
 

Duff55

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
14
Age
22
I agree. A nice perfume can enhance attraction. It’s like “the cherry on top” if a woman is all dressed up. Had that happen this week. Woman at work got a new outfit and was sitting in our group, her perfume was subtle enough that it drew your attention to her. I’d say her attempts to get noticed worked in that case. There was a funny study many years ago where they tested a bunch of expensive perfumes and smells. The scent that triggered the men the most was something like cinnamon rolls, lol.
lol, cinnamon cookies are pretty damn good so I can see the cause
But yeah, in my case this girl I like her perfume is fantastic, even asked her sometimes did she not put it on but it seemed I became tolerant at times, anyways yesterday I was just laying in bed and then suddenly out of nowhere I just get a scent of her perfume for few seconds, I dont know where it came from but it made me realise what a difference it makes
 

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
This also leaves a mark. Even if she is not around and you smell the perfume on your shirt or some article, you instantly think of her.
 

Duff55

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
14
Age
22
This also leaves a mark. Even if she is not around and you smell the perfume on your shirt or some article, you instantly think of her.
Yeah definitely was walking around some day just to be struck by it, to my dissapointment it wasnt her wearing it but smell was so rememberable I felt I could distinguish it from 1000s
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,386
A 6/7 walking past me that smells good always turns my head if she smells good. Not that I'd want to get with her, but still.

My ex used to wear CK1 back in the day, holy schit. Whenever I'd run across another woman wearing it, ....ohh yeah!
 
Top