"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Importance of Money

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
5
Age
49
Location
Sydney
Many posters on this website ignore the simple fact that DJ principles do not apply to guys with a lot of cash.

If you role up to a BBQ in a flash expensive car, you automatically become the centre of attention. Your jokes are automatically funny and you are good looking.

As well as focusing on DJ principles, we should be working on how to convey that we have a lot of money
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Better yet, we should be working on acquiring a lot of money, rather than just attempting to convey the sense that we already have it... :rolleyes:
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
You can't hide your background, it still shows. Your behaviour is constructed by the millions of little details which depend on the people you hang out with, how much money you have, what your parents do, where you hang out, what your job is

No fukkin way you can hide it for more than 5 hours of conversation
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Heh, money does get you an audience. But it's only a SIGN of success, not success in itself.

I remember one particular incident where I was coming home from a bar in college, somewhat disgruntled about not talking to any women. I was kind of thinking out loud and said, "If only I had a nice new Corvette convertible, then I'd..." and my roommate turned to me and said, "...then you'd WHAT??"

It was then I realized how ridiculous I sounded. Money or not, I'd still be the same shy, unconfident clown.

Money will get you an audience...women start thinking, "Hey, I wonder what he does, what's his history? Where'd he get all this?"

If you don't have the personality or charisma to back it up, they won't stick around. Well, the golddiggers will, and that's enough for some people. :p
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
I like what [T]he ishop says. If you put on a show that you 'have money', you might convince a few people but to most it looks very weak. Women don't usually choose men for money, but money usually denotes success of some sort which tends to generate confidence in that individual, and the women like the secure feeling they get and sometimes the feeling of 'accomplishment' by association .
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Flash ride, expensive watch - all these little "Extras" get you an in.... But if your game and personality sucks your only going to get gold diggers....

Which is fine if you just want to get laid - then this can be an appropriate technique.

Money can certainly get you women - but if someone with a bigger bank balance rolls up, that woman will probably leave you in the dust....


It does without saying however, that as DJ's you should already be striving for a sweet ride, quality clothes, extra's and a great pad..... Material things are an extention of ourselves (however be carefull and do not become materialistic). Material things are an extension of one's success - so of course it attracts women.... Money and power are exciting things to females.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Money isn't attractive.

People who have money and have enough sense not to flaunt it everywhere are attractive.

I make a decent amount, honeslty probably more than anyone here, but I never tell a woman how much I make. I drive a nice car, a very nice car, but not a Bently or anything like that. I dress nice and have a nice house, but you will not see me on MTV Cribs. I don't carry around wads of cash, I perfer to use my Amex card whenever possible.

Because of this, I do not attract "golddiggers" but woman who are more mature and can sense something is "different" about me.
 
Top