Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Importance of Diet

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past two weeks, I have developped a new appreciation for the difference a good diet makes.

For the past several months, I had been in the habit of eating a mostly vegetarian diet, along with vitamin supplements... and I was ALWAYS on the ball.

Then, I got the wonderful news that my boss hated me, and wanted me gone. (She litterally told me that to my face). So, in the past couple weeks since no work, I have had to go from living it large (nega-rich for those that have watched boiler room) to having to eat cheap (ie: unhealthy) food just to make ends meet.

Lets just say that after about 3-4 days of mostly kraft dinner, I felt just drained... to put it simply, I would have a hard time waking in the morning, etc., etc.

The difference is amazing, and the only difference in my lifestyle has been my eating habits have gone down... I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't experiencing it in the moment.

The only thing I could compare the feeling to, would be smelling a flower... if you have never smelt a rose before, this is like describing that smell to you.

Don't downplay your eating habits...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, good post.

SingleGuy4Ever

Reaction score
I Know what you mean i've just started to watch what i'm eating (after years of junk food) and am trying to get in better shape after only a few weeks of eating more healthy foods i already look and feel better (now if only i could give up smoking:D ).

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOrry about the azzhole boss. Get yourself a new job quickly so you can start eating better! Good luck.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks jake,

This is word for word what she told me (keep in mind I was biting my tongue the whole time) : 'I used to want to see you succeed, but then you leave the team stranded when we needed you most (I took a week off work to help my mom cleanup her house so she could get a roommate to help her with the bills), and then you expect to come back with the same love that you had when you left. I don't think so. Sure, you can go work on your own, but then one day you will see my picture on a billboard as a motivational speaker and it will make you sick to your stomach that youscrewed up your chance to learn from me.'

I actually have two interviews in the next week... going back to the ol bartending work. 1/4 the pay, 1/4 the stress.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
This is word for word what she told me (keep in mind I was biting my tongue the whole time) : 'I used to want to see you succeed, but then you leave the team stranded when we needed you most (I took a week off work to help my mom cleanup her house so she could get a roommate to help her with the bills), and then you expect to come back with the same love that you had when you left. I don't think so. Sure, you can go work on your own, but then one day you will see my picture on a billboard as a motivational speaker and it will make you sick to your stomach that you screwed up your chance to learn from me.'
What a delusional douchebag. After you secure another job, on your way out the door I would challenge your old boss to a bet. I would ask, "So how long do you think it will take for you to be on those billboards as a motivational speaker?" When she gives you an answer, go for the throat... "I'll take that action. I'll bet you $500 that you won't be on a billboard as a motivational speaker in a year. Hell, let's make it TWO years."

What an idiot.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Thanks jake,

This is word for word what she told me (keep in mind I was biting my tongue the whole time) : 'I used to want to see you succeed, but then you leave the team stranded when we needed you most (I took a week off work to help my mom cleanup her house so she could get a roommate to help her with the bills), and then you expect to come back with the same love that you had when you left. I don't think so. Sure, you can go work on your own, but then one day you will see my picture on a billboard as a motivational speaker and it will make you sick to your stomach that youscrewed up your chance to learn from me.'

I actually have two interviews in the next week... going back to the ol bartending work. 1/4 the pay, 1/4 the stress.
your boss seems to be a really messed up personality:

1.add a lot of inferiority complex
2.add LOTS of ego
3.add some narcissistic traits as desired
4.add fat,milk sacs and a smelly hole
5.brew for 20 years
6.call 911 in case of food poisoning

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
fruit is just flavored sugar, best to mostly avoid it. lintles are the best legumes, and even they need to be broken up or soaked, or you get a lot of gas and don't absorb the nutrients very well. Tuna, too often wind up with high levels of mercury in them, so best not have them more than 2x a week. Mix it up with salmon or that species that they make fake crab out of? I forget the name.