Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

IMO: Best "Casual First Date" Field Test write ups...

Art Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have personal opions I've gathered from reading prolly close to 5,000 articles and buying about 20 books on women and relathionships. I am also a psychology major at a secondary school, and humans interest me. I follow the advice of Ross Jeffries(not so much hypnosis but his basic stuff is very good such as learning feelings,) David Denagelo, Maniac High, and Mystery. I also follow a lot of other peopels advice but they are the main contributors to the way i think. I have a lot of these notes i wrote up in my note pad they were orginally for me, but i figured i'd start posting some of my thoughts to get feed-back and thoughts and see if i can get some other peoples experiences. Enough about this on to the tip. (This was written for me if something doesn't make sense ask what i meant.)

-------
Best "Casual" Frist Date

Visit outlets/flea markets/swap meets/etc... This is great, not many girls will turn down the offer of going bargain hunting. DO NOT ask to goto the mall or anything close by. You want it to be something she has never been to or rarely been too, not something she can goto with "more close" friends. Plus if it's not close, that means it is? Right! Far away. Which is valuable getting to know each other time. Also malls are EXPENSIVE and you won't be walking away with nearly as many full bags(outlets are getting expensive these days too.)

Added Tips:

- Request her to come to your house, so she can come in afterwords.
- Don't buy anything she asks for unless it's food or drink.
- Never offer to buy anything other then food and drink.
- If she says she really wants something but for some reason wants you to buy it, don't buy it at all or find a time later in the day to slip away from her and buy it and give it to her when departing, she may have had a chip on her shoulder the whole day about the event. But this should erase all (or enter her house if you're lucky.)
- Yardsale hunting is also a possibility(although much more confusing and unorganized.)
- Try to find a place that can accomidate bad weather(meaning it's not outside.) If it is weather will not cancel this chance, and rain checks from my expereience don't happen much because something has been lost to fate.
- Lead until she request to go to a store, say I want to find a "?" help me find it. This is just as good as shopping for herself, as you're saying "you have good taste help me out" Keep doing this throughout the day. Goto 2 stores max, if she doesn't ask what you're looking for or request to go to a store she wants, ask her to help you NOW!

Why I believe this is the ideal first date:

- Not many girls can turn down an offer to go shopping somwhere they hardly been or haven't been at all, even if they think they're not interested in you they are liekly to say yes. Even if nothing happens sexually, at most you wasted 20 bucks on gas and hotdogs.
- This doesn't seem too cheesy, whereas I see going on a picnic or zoo on a first date IS.

Field Test(2):

- Short(5'3?) fat booty/ass blond, 18, still lives with parents, very shy except on phone (overall:6.5; has unique face) Doesn't have car, had to pick her up. Ride was awkward, couldn't break down her shield of one word answers, fishing for ideas. Got her to open up about why she likes animals so much. Find out she likes cuddling with them and likes how they enjoy her presence(I would to if I were an ugly critter being treated like a king.) That frown on my face will now be a smile, I will now enjoy her presence all day and make sure she knows it(if she'd have been a 8 or higher i'd used this info and other stuff more to my advantage.) Opens up more, broke her shield down about 5 minutes before arrival. Not many people, haven't decided if that's good or bad. I pick first 3 stores, she wants to goto some women shoe store. "First I want to find some nice fleece pants, help me find some." Spend next 45 minutes looking for 1 pair of fleece pants. Nice Grey Natica pair on sale for $29.99, she says they look GREAT on me. Bought! Look woth her in shoe store, doesn't get anything after 20 pairs tried on. We eat. She pays for hers doens't blink twice when i don't offer to(GOOD THING.) Hit up 7 more stores, she helps me find a matching shirt($7.99,) I help her find 4 pairs of shoes, while getting very close keno helping her fit on a few pairs(Note to self: Always offer to help if they don't fit well, she didn't care where i put my hand not helping!) More kino in other stores. Time to go home. She is a lot more open. Brings up sex and how she doesn't let guys even touch her in any way until she's comfortable with them(I just was all over her legs!) I bring that up... I get no response and what may have been a blush but it was dark couldn't tell. More talk, she's running wild with life stories now... Close to home, tells me she's never done anything like this even with girlfriends, and never with a guy she's dates before(Did I say we were dating? lol) Left hand on steering wheel, right hand on arm reast between us. Slips off onto her leg(opps!) My fault! "That's ok" (She didn't move away when i touched her. GOOD) Do it again, this time don't say anything and leave hadn there. Like this the rest of the way home... More stupid life stuff from her, more non-desperate settle sex talk attempts by me(I don't think she's expereineced at it.) Get to her house, "wish I could come in," "you can!" Parents were there, dad was hounding us... I'm out I'll call you... ( Result: Actually very boring for me, other then the first chance to test this out. Follow up led to making out, stopped pursuing her after that, she called twice, never returned them. I don't like to break hearts, I was only using you for experiment thanks for your time.) (total cost on her? $0; Gas:$15; My-self: $110 Total: $125)

-Short(5 foot?) Decent body blond(thick THICK thighs,) 18, lives with roomate attends university(freshman-general studies,) richy *****! (overall: 7; Very jolly person bet she's good with the lips and hips!) Request her to come to my house, so I don't have to worry about hounding roomates if i'm oh so lucky to get her in the mood(like last date and her dad.) Lite drizzle. Seems tired. Was out late last night, but didn't want to stand me up!(Thanks a bunch for not breaking my lil heart.) Going to same place as other girl, because i can help her and myself find things better(although she thinks this is my first time here, I even pass the exit again for effects.) Ride there, girl is already talking about sex and how she doesn't like dirty guys who talk about it all the time(yet she chooses to. Confused? Not me, I know women don't make sense.) I choose to not go to far into sex talk, lean more towards why she likes body builder preppy types(which I'm not.) Doesn't know! I'll come back to that then stupid hoe. Get there, again not crowded. She keeps calling guys we pass "hot" on our way to first store, even those blantently "not hot" is this a test? I give a gay voice and start joking with her about what i'd do to every guy she calls "hot" lots of laughs. This girl acts like she's on some kindda drug the way she laughs at everything, is becoming annoying. Not shopping much, she doesn't seem to care, we've walked around the whole place about 10 times in the last 3 hours, stopped in about 5 stores, bought nothing, she's not even hungry yet! Sitting on bench, she initiates kino which i wasn't even thinking about, by sitting next to me then scouting all the way down sqashing me(and saying "sorry sharp turn" I'll have to remember that one lol.) What to do with a girl who doesn't like to shop and seems like a permanent drunk person? Fu@k this place, and hopefully go home to Fu@k her. Tell her I like her hair and begin to play with it on ride home, work way to shoulders. The rest is history! (Result: Didn't really learn ish from this girl, i could have taken her to mcdonalds and prolly still got it, which of course i did get. She wants no relationship, just what she got. I think she may have had a boyfriend because she turned her cell off the whole time we were togeather and went and made a call twice FAR away from me. Oh well. Never called her again, wasn't what i thought she'd be in bed and wouldn't give me head.) (Gas/Total: $20)

Verdict so far: Need more testing...