Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Immunity to AIDS

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
I just heard in school something about the Bubonic Plague. It was a virus or something that was widespread in Europe. 1/3 of Europe died because of this plauge. It was called something like the Black ages, I think. So this virus, or whatever it was, did not kill all of its vitctims. The ones that did survive are said to be immune to AIDS. Can you imagine that? If your ancestors survived the Bubonic Plague, as in if they were infected and survived, then YOU ARE IMMUNE TO AIDS. If this is true then why not just have a vaccine?

There is no scientific proof to support this.

If anyone does have a link to a Journal of Medicine article supporting this theory then submit it. Otherwise it should be considered an urban legend.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually read somewhere that aids didnt come from monkeys, but there was a theory that aids was created by man to lower the population of black people. I found this to be extremely racists and i couldnt believe it when i read it. I wish i could find that article and post it here, but it def. had a lot of interesting point of views. Talking about something getting out of hand.....

Who really knows how it got started, but i highly doubt it was a man fvcking a monkey in the woods.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have enough unprotected sex, you develop what's called a "symbiotic relationship" with various STDs, HIV included. What happens is sort of a "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" deal wherein the viruses don't attack you but do attack other people FOR YOU in exchange for somewhere to live.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctoroxygen
If you have enough unprotected sex, you develop what's called a "symbiotic relationship" with various STDs, HIV included. What happens is sort of a "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" deal wherein the viruses don't attack you but do attack other people FOR YOU in exchange for somewhere to live.
Allowing you to eventually take over the world?

Fly, my pretties!!

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that aids was transmitted from a mokey to humans BUT not through sex.

I heard that it was some kind of religion in africa where the people had to exchange blood with a gorilla/monkey. This could be tree, i was watching a documentery on tv where the local africans drank the cows' blood. SO africans are in contact with different species's blood.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I changed my mind. Everyone has AIDS. AIDS AIDS AIDS

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok its not like ppl with aids are going to let u know they have it

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya cause they are thinking creatures that are like wow he has a lot of sex:rolleyes:

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats great!!

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Symbiotic relationships between species benefit both species i fail to see how having a STD can be beneficial to the host.

Aids did not evolve with humans but evolved with monkeys..... this is why it affects humans so badly, other examples of viruses that cross the species barrier are Ebola and the dreaded bird flu's.

HIV is so dangerous in terms of host not gaining immunity because
1) the virus infects the bodies machinery that develops immunity
2) An infected cell produces a massive amount of viruses meaning it evolves extremely quick
3) HIV doesn't reproduce itself very stringently meaning it can adapt quicker than other viruses

Finally AIDs is when HIV has depleted the immune system to a point where is can't defend against basic infections eg the yearly flu and someone has the infection.

As for Aids being made to oppress dark people I'm embarrassed for the idiot who made that statement. I think HIV crossed over through an accident through scientists not knowing about Retro viruses.

Cheers
Off to bed I'm drunk!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is important.

The black plague and HIV are COMPLETELY UNRELATED!

The black plague was caused by a BACTERIA called yersinia pestis. It is easily treated by antibiotics.

AIDS is caused by HIV. Antibiotics are useless against it.

--------------------------------------------------

Interesting fact:

There is a population of northern Europeans who have a mutation that makes them impervious to infection with HIV. Also, about 20% of Ashkenazi Jews have a similar mutation that also makes them impervious to infection by this terrible killer.

Don't bet on yourself having that mutation. Use a condom.